Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Sport & training

Sport & training Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs as working dogs - how to train, how to teach new elements, information about competitions and training seminars...

Old 18-07-2009, 10:07   #1
snow-wolf

Send a message via ICQ to snow-wolf
Default ice-wolf van goverwelle

Succes for Ice-Wolf van Goverwelle.

There is a succes for Ice-Wolf van Goverwelle because he is the first Czechoslowakian Wolfdog in Belgium which reached Level I in behaviour.

Before you can do this Level you have to do a admission for debutants and after that you have to do 10 competitions in which you have to get 85 points or higher from 100 points.

Ice did his competitons with normaly better dogs but he has made once 94/100 points with a 4e place and 92/100 points with a 3e place and several other competitions with over 85 points.

So now we are ready for the next programm and we are allready train for it. I think that Ice-Wolf will be better now.

Exercises we have to do are: following without a leash with stand and over obstacles, follow with and without leash, send back to a certain place, surch-apport (labyrinth, over stairs and under obstacles and so on. Standing out of view of the owner and up something, break off the obstacles and left the dog for at least 50 mtr. Than calling and at a certain point he has to go down, than calling to sit down in front of you and by feet. Lay down for 2 minutes with diversion.

I think it is not easy to do this with a Czechoslowakina Wolfdog but it is not impossible because a Czechoslowakian Wolfdog is a working-dog but mostly it is the companion which give up too early, I have noticed this allready.

Stephan and Ice-Wolf van Goverwelle
snow-wolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 10:13   #2
michaelundinaeichhorn

Congratulations!!

Ina and Michael
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 18:14   #3
tupacs2legs
rookie

Send a message via ICQ to tupacs2legs

well done !
tupacs2legs jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 20:46   #4
tikaani

well done and congrats..... hope the next one goes even better... im doing agility. been 4 times and beeting the uther dogs who have been doing it for ages,,,just goes to show what a great intelagent breed they are
tikaani jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 13:57   #5
Per Olav

Send a message via MSN to Per Olav

Well done and congratulations
--
Per Olav
Per Olav jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 00:58   #6
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow-wolf View Post
Succes for Ice-Wolf van Goverwelle.

There is a succes for Ice-Wolf van Goverwelle because he is the first Czechoslowakian Wolfdog in Belgium which reached Level I in behaviour.

Before you can do this Level you have to do a admission for debutants and after that you have to do 10 competitions in which you have to get 85 points or higher from 100 points.

Ice did his competitons with normaly better dogs but he has made once 94/100 points with a 4e place and 92/100 points with a 3e place and several other competitions with over 85 points.

So now we are ready for the next programm and we are allready train for it. I think that Ice-Wolf will be better now.

Exercises we have to do are: following without a leash with stand and over obstacles, follow with and without leash, send back to a certain place, surch-apport (labyrinth, over stairs and under obstacles and so on. Standing out of view of the owner and up something, break off the obstacles and left the dog for at least 50 mtr. Than calling and at a certain point he has to go down, than calling to sit down in front of you and by feet. Lay down for 2 minutes with diversion.

I think it is not easy to do this with a Czechoslowakina Wolfdog but it is not impossible because a Czechoslowakian Wolfdog is a working-dog but mostly it is the companion which give up too early, I have noticed this allready.

Stephan and Ice-Wolf van Goverwelle
Well done and congratulations, great dog, from great kennels and breed by great friendly people my good friends Koos and Letty best regards from uk to all......
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 01:56   #7
Juniorwolf

Congratulations Stephan
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 12:01   #8
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Hello Stephan, big congratulations . I hope, next time you will write the same about Snow-wolf od Uhoste too .
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 19:58   #9
freewild

Send a message via MSN to freewild Send a message via Skype™ to freewild

hi

realy nice working

more time for training , many sensation between dog and owner

Quote:
more excellent ..... good working
une vrai passion pour une belle race !
signé fabrice
tout simplement passionné....... et c'est deja ça
freewild jest offline   Reply With Quote