Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 13:26   #41
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
Erwan,

We couldn't see where is the truth.And as we are not there , everybody could write what they want.
I'm sorry to say but would be more intelligent to arange your "business" inbetween each other and not in an open forum.

Problems could happened in every kennel.....the biggest problem that you are unable to handle this thing.

Edit

Edit

I understand what you say, but I tried repeatedly to speak with them privately and all we hear in his voice were threats and insults against me.

I hope you understand that the only way of trying to make this person understand that what is not right this way, the following is the legal way and frankly I do not want to hurt anyone more than what is already being hurt unintentionally, but it's something he wants to happen because they have the last word in this case.

I just want to leave me alone to me and the dog and hand over documents pertaining to the dog.

It was never my intention to do so, in fact, for private I asked him to solve or that I would have to go public and did nothing, so I have not done anything so treacherous.

Would you do if suddenly appears the owner of your dog saying you're a thief you've stolen their dogs?

What would you do if the microchip is in your name and address and refuses to give documents and also threatens you removing your dog?

What would you do?

Anyone can contact your veterinarian and ask about this matter. This clinic has a web site published and may be placed in contact with by email or Tlef. I like him, wants it known the truth of this.

His clinic is called:

"Centro Veterinario Alhama"

And in any search engine can find your website.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 13:28   #42
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
One of the most sensible points in this discussion!

The more I read the more I do not like the both sides I understand the owner wanted a dog from Eligo, so he could simply contact Margo and ask about the planned litters of him. I am sure such a popular stud has some ladies waiting If you do not like the breeder or te conditions - find another one.

The breeder says he wasn't paid, but the signed contract exists, yes? Both - owner and breeder - have a signed copy, correct? So what really happened?

(Ahh, I like detective stories, it is a pitty it is a working day )
Yes!!! I have the contract signed and paid!!

So what really happened?

Certain!!
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 16:46   #43
Silvester

Default Big problems with people who are not decently, telling lies and have no behaviour.

Well, here´s owner of "Zeus L.I." again.

I´m sorry that it´s need to tell : But - dear "Nebulosa " how can you be so impertinent to say something negative about the ancestors / parent- dogs of Carlos´ litter??

You - and everybody here - knows exactly about that father is the overall World Champion of Bratislava last year and mother also is excellent , with "Eligo z Peronowki" as father, which is one of the best wolfdogs also.

And you know that both parents , Amore Mio and Emba have best possible hip- resultat . "A" for both hips each dog.

What about your own dogs - and their resultats for hip- examination ??

"jasmine" was completely right with her posting No.41.

And these are facts - and not only meanings.

"Who is living in a glass- house should not through with stones !"

As a moderator you should act neutral and justice. You obviously did not after your posting No.14 .

Nice week to everyone from Germany
Silvester jest offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 18:34   #44
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Ahhhhh 98 degree and C ???????
Strange.....what were the 3 countries? Because 100/98 must be C/D in everywhere!!!!!!!
D is about 95º including in hungary, but the difference is that in your country a 96º dog still will be C, maybe it explaines why we get such bad results when works with some dogs coming of your breeding or used by you.
His HD where evaluate by 3 vets in different countries, Brazil and Poland, maybe I should send it to Uruguay for Margarita Duran for get the same or even better results and nobody be able to contest it.
I would like to remind you, great expert, that the results are not only gave by norberg angles, but also looking the situation of the cartilage wich reflects clearly in the bones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvester
I´m sorry that it´s need to tell : But - dear "Nebulosa " how can you be so impertinent to say something negative about the ancestors / parent- dogs of Carlos´ litter??
Oh yes, I forget, everything coming from your dog is perfect, your dog and Carlos dogs are perfect also, we live in flower world.. why do we continue breeding, if we have Carlos and his litter with perfect dogs?
Where is the lie? what I told here is fakt, Askia comes from C father and both parents of Emba's mother are B, she is A as Askia is A, its called selection, and its made in hips also.
I hope you know also that have both parents A doesn't garantee that you will get A pups, including it was the case of Oskar and of some other dogs.

Quote:
"Who is living in a glass- house should not through with stones !"
I really hope Jasmine will listen to it, because its really not my case in the moment, maybe futurely, we never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona
I'm sure he wouldn't torture his pups like this and only now is defending himself by exaggerating his efforts..
You see, the conclusion I arrive is that the main problem is not the pups with Mozart, but the mother wich listen everything clearly.
I really hope he is exagerating.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 04-01-2010 at 18:49. Reason: I mistaken names :S
Nebulosa jest offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 20:52   #45
Silvester

Default Big problems with people who are not decently, telling lies and have no behaviour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa
"Oh yes, I forget, everything coming from your dog is perfect, your dog and Carlos dogs are perfect also, we live in flower world.. why do we continue breeding, if we have Carlos and his litter with perfect dogs?
Well, if you have nothing more to say IN FACTS than this cheapest and stupid polemic you really better should keep quiet and tell nothing !

The mating of this both parents of this litter are at the moment on of the best or just the best combination you can find in the whole breed, not only by hip- results but also by very low incest - quotient ...not to talk from other advantages more.

I have looked for more than one year now for such kind of mating...and not only in this homepage.

But I have never said such stupid things like "perfection". This is only polemic of "Nebulosa", the Great.( polemic also as answer !!)

May be the status and the duties of a moderator are a little too much for you ?

Good night to everyone !

Last edited by Silvester; 04-01-2010 at 20:54.
Silvester jest offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 21:56   #46
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvester View Post

The mating of this both parents of this litter are at the moment on of the best or just the best combination you can find in the whole breed, not only by hip- results but also by very low incest - quotient ...not to talk from other advantages more.
You think...??? In this case You not very know about breeding.
Carlos have moore interesing mate variant like Amore but....

Last edited by wolfin; 04-01-2010 at 22:00.
wolfin jest offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 21:58   #47
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
The mating of this both parents of this litter are at the moment on of the best or just the best combination you can find in the whole breed,
Its a very common ill well know in dog breeding, called "kennel blind", I few sorry for you.
Maybe you should look at the pedigree of your own dog before talk about facts.
Old 04-01-2010, 22:06   #48
carlos2207

Pleased, all people that see my kennel and say the true, owner and more people, Not lose your time in this foro. You have said that you have seen. Ok, the people have suficient information. NOT play at play of this people.

Thank you very much at all. I will not writte more in this foro.

PD. If any one have any question pleased contact with my veterinary. He know my kennel, the puppies and now know the hobby of Julito for the lie.
Congratulations for the objetivity of Administrador Nebulosa.
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 22:26   #49
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos2207 View Post
Pleased, all people that see my kennel and say the true, owner and more people, Not lose your time in this foro. You have said that you have seen. Ok, the people have suficient information. NOT play at play of this people.

Thank you very much at all. I will not writte more in this foro.

PD. If any one have any question pleased contact with my veterinary. He know my kennel, the puppies and now know the hobby of Julito for the lie.
Congratulations for the objetivity of Administrador Nebulosa.

You insist that this is a GAME?

... For my game I do not think the health of my puppy

I do not think a game that does not explain what happened today with your veterinarian when I called him and has refused to say anything about the pictures so that you DEFENDANT

I do not think a game that you cash for 2 times a puppy and threatened to return it to its kennel

I do not think a game
that I want to deliver documents to the change in direction of the microchip

I do not think a game
that did not raise it with the seriousness and ethics that should a breeder of PLC

I do not think a game that delivers the dogs with only one vaccine and besides you do after being sick with bloody diarrhea

IS A GAME?

And you stop writing in this forum because they are realizing that they are wrong and what you and your friends will only want to save the information and avoid the problem.

And though you do not write I'll keep at it until they solve this whole problem with zacarias (Blizzard).

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 04-01-2010 at 22:38.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 22:48   #50
Nebulosa

The only thing you can do now is care about the health of Zacarias.
After it the best thing would be both enter in justice and solve this problem, something you two should've done before think in start and reply this topic.
The topic will stay here as it can be also used in the court, believe me or not, probably what was wrote here will only turn the situation worst in the court.
Old 04-01-2010, 22:59   #51
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
The only thing you can do now is care about the health of Zacarias.
After it the best thing would be both enter in justice and solve this problem, something you two should've done before think in start and reply this topic.
The topic will stay here as it can be also used in the court, believe me or not, probably what was wrote here will only turn the situation worst in the court.

I spoke to Mr. Carlos to tell (3 days) who had a week to send the documents of the microchip.

Please send me what I asked and stop bothering me, or I will take legal action. I still think good things is better than bad.

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 05-01-2010 at 00:33.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 14:57   #52
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
aha and I
Wolfin, in the same way they have not attacked NEBULOSA them right now in pursuit for yours ...

And my problem whit this "breeder" (Mr Carlos Martinez) remains unsolved:

.- What happens to the falsity of the pictures that said Mr. Carlos?
.- What about the missing documents and Mr. Carlos does not send me?
.- What happens to the price which Mr. Carlos says that I must pay more or I lose a dog?
.- What happens to sell sick or convalescing dogs Mr. Charles?
.- What about selling dogs with just a ONLY ONE vaccination?
.- What about his threats of Mr. Carlos?
.- What about his lies?

My dog is recovering from an illness and I still have documents...

In these last posts are able to determine which breed is the vision of these people ...

Without realizing that not only CH parents make a champion, genetic mutations, hybridity. the selection of new blood, the study of race, and luck, also have to do.

In my over 14 years experience with dogs and wolves, I found specimens that have been the most beautiful and without CH champions in their blood.

for there is something genetic and selection of specimens.

When a person cares about the titles of a copy, shows how little he knows CHAMPIONSHIPS OF BEAUTY and dog breeding
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 16:01   #53
CDaniela
http://www.srdcervac.wbs.

My Mio did´t have any major titles at the time of covering. They came later ..
I'm very sad of your words. He is for me the best dog in the world, because he is my Amore Mio.

CDaniela jest offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 16:03   #54
jasmine

Don't worry Daniela ! They are simple jelous ..............
jasmine jest offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 17:46   #55
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniela View Post
My Mio did´t have any major titles at the time of covering. They came later
And not for breeding too. For me emba is very splendid Wolfdog but I not understand why breeder use Amore with no breeding right - not bonitated. Next litter with pedigree but not with FCI rules. Shame for you, shame for breeder. You was looking very responsible before it in my eyes - not now
lupis jest offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 20:24   #56
jasmine

Lupis,

Please write us your experienses with wolfdogs, how long have you got,how many litter have you got , what is about hd results, bonitacion of your dog etc...
I realy would like to know your experiences......otherwise I must ask you how do you dare critises many of us?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit
jasmine jest offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 20:26   #57
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Lupis,

Please write us your experienses with wolfdogs, how long have you got,how many litter have you got , what is about hd results, bonitacion of your dog etc...
I realy would like to know your experiences......otherwise I must ask you how do you dare critises many of us?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit
very good worts, this same can say and to Silvester. Thanks Edith.
Old 05-01-2010, 20:39   #58
CDaniela

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupis View Post
And not for breeding too. For me emba is very splendid Wolfdog but I not understand why breeder use Amore with no breeding right - not bonitated. Next litter with pedigree but not with FCI rules. Shame for you, shame for breeder. You was looking very responsible before it in my eyes - not now

This is our "problem" not your. He was very young. He cover Spanish female, not Czech ...
Now he has breeding right with excellent results.

CDaniela jest offline  
Old 08-01-2010, 20:38   #60
CDaniela

CDaniela jest offline  
Closed Thread