Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 20:34   #21
Jose Mª

If he saw that it was quite so bad and the same day of gathering the pup was already sick. because I take it to him?
I know the illusion of Carlos to start kennel, make him calm.
This forum was begun by you, with whom end. Other owners are satisfied. Finalize already.
Jose Mª jest offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 21:31   #22
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Mª View Post
If he saw that it was quite so bad and the same day of gathering the pup was already sick. because I take it to him?
This forum was begun by you, with whom end. Other owners are satisfied. Finalize already.

because I had 10 years looking for a PLC (and here you can see from other posts) and wanted a child of the father of Emba; "Eligo".

Because I think almost every week visiting the farm where the cubs were born? (you can see that there are signed pictures from birth my almost ... not trusting the experience of Carlos.

Someone can tell me that Carlos has experience with dogs? if before you have had these 2 PLC dog and lived with dogs?

Because I if I may say

NEVER HAVE HAD DOGS (and this, as everything I've said so far, so I can prove)

How can a person who has never have dogs, made breed dogs?

I do not understand some things people are writing in this post defending Mr. Carlos;

1 .- Are newcomers and newly registered to the forum.

2 .- Many blindly believe in his words without any evidence other than his word. And do not know me or know of Zacarias after purchase.

3.- Because so eager to close the post? instead of solving this like civilized people?

And call me a liar to me (me and my photos, my veterinary clinic where it goes to Blizzard in Valencia ...)

And Mr "Silvester" say that by being a professional photographer does not "fake" do not touch any photos for my honor and my photographer name, and I think it is very dangerous to say that because he says Mr. Carlos is "truth" that are retouched or modified. Beware of slander and libel without proof.

We teach the invoices and veterinary history of Blizzard (Zacarias) but as you also say is false, better keep and show you where to be and when due, like many other things I can prove.

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 02-01-2010 at 22:08.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 22:17   #23
carlos2207

MORE SISTEMATICALLY LIES FOR DESTROY MY NAME:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Valencia-Spain/Blizzard-The-wolf/184956429984

THIS IS THE TRUELY JULIO AND HIS INTENTIONS
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 22:39   #24
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos2207 View Post

Destroy your name?

Well, if it's a lie everything I say should not worry. I am reflecting my views in a public forum on a public issue as is his dog kennel.

The rest of the world can like me, opinion and rebut or discuss anything in this forum. There is freedom to do so.

I for example have no problem in saying that my pictures are FAKE and my veterinary LIE or that everything is a fabrication. People who know me know who I am and how I am, and if anything they say about me, try proven solution that is not true.

Here nobody is trashing anything.

And You know Perferct both by phone and by mail I tried to settle this amicably and coherent, and you hung up the Phone and answered my emails with threats and insults, to which I replied that if in the public would not end with this story .

Story that day I do not understand ...

And my only intention is that you tell me the documents that correspond to the dog to have it legal and leave us alone.

And until it does, I'm sorry but I will say that you are not doing well because I live in a free country and I can show my disagreement if someone violates a written agreement signed by you

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 02-01-2010 at 23:04.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 23:30   #25
martiou07

Send a message via MSN to martiou07 Send a message via Skype™ to martiou07

I would not take part in this discution, the only thing that i have to say, i hope that Blizzard will go better and better

martiou07 jest offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 23:38   #26
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiou07 View Post
I would not take part in this discution, the only thing that i have to say, i hope that Blizzard will go better and better

thank you very much for your words. THAT'S WHAT THIS REALLY IMPORTANT THAT BLIZZARD IS GETTING BETTER AND BECAUSE IT IS IN THE HANDS OF PROFESSIONALS though here would have us believe otherwise
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 00:58   #27
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

I really dont want get involved with this, but I found some acts here that could look a little bit stupid:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Mª View Post
My darling, you're owner of Puriel z peronówki, that get registered after this topic be opened probably because Carlos called you.
Are you sure what he said you is the only truth for you turn at his side like that?
If this situation was with you? If you had received Puriel sick, and after one death in the litter the breeder start to call you for pick up back the ill puppie, would you like it?
Luckly you get in hands of a very honest, experienced and serious breeder and didn't had such problem.

Quote:

Sorry, I dont see more "lies" here, but a short version of his blog topic and of what he already wrote here, sorry carlos but he is protecting his truth as you're protecting your, you will not want that after you "menace" to took out his dog he would cover you with praise, right?
But I did a small and simple question for you, I hope you will reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa
I listened that he paid half as its in the contract of co-ownership, so if was that I dont understand where is the problem? Why did you wanted him to pay the other part?
but I would like to add more one, do you find correct try to pick back a ill pup, causing more one abrupt change in his life which can rise his death risk?
Old 03-01-2010, 13:32   #28
carlos2207

Sincerelly I am absolutelly surpesed with Nebulola. One Administrador that also use the lie and do false afiramtions. Nebulosa accuse me without evidence or worse against of all evidences that all people that visit me say in this foro.

Probabily your concept of "Serious" is different that the mine. I say you that my concept:

1. Socializacion. All my puppies since 1º day of born take the car and go with my family and friends for smell and sleep in the hand of the person. 4 day per week all time that the puppies are in my kennel. You can see:

http://picasaweb.google.es/dunson00/CamadaZ#

All pupies listen classic music (Mozart) 24 hours per day, I think that one "Serious Breder" as you know all studies about the effec of this music en the developement of the mind and character of the animals and human.

When the pupies borned, the borned one week before and Emba are the 1º time that have puppies. I bring Emba and the puppies all night to my personal bethroom for put the puppies with Emba when the pupies go out.

The food of emba when is pregnat and in the lactance and the puppies also are Hills the best food and more expensive food.
The vacune for the puppies are Nobivac, one the best vacunes.

Results, when the owner of Zeus went to Murcia, we take the car with the puppies and go to the city. This day was a party day in the city and had rocket explosion. The puppies not have fair, not scared and are totally open with the people and the other dog. I remember the surprise of the owner of Zeus for this quallity of my puppies. "Increible, very very good" said.

This is my work and my concept of the Serious Breder. Health, Beauty and Character. How is posssible that one breeder and administrator of the foro that used displasic male in her litter can to do lessons about Seriously?
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 13:40   #29
Silvester

I can only agree to what Carlos Antonio is telling in his posting No.31 before ! He says the truth.

To all people nice sunday - bye from Germany
Silvester jest offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 13:57   #30
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Quote:
Sincerelly I am absolutelly surpesed with Nebulola. One Administrador that also use the lie and do false afiramtions. Nebulosa accuse me without evidence or worse against of all evidences that all people that visit me say in this foro.

Probabily your concept of "Serious" is different that the mine. I say you that my concept:

1. Socializacion. All my puppies since 1º day of born take the car and go with my family and friends for smell and sleep in the hand of the person. 4 day per week all time that the puppies are in my kennel. You can see:

http://picasaweb.google.es/dunson00/CamadaZ#

All pupies listen classic music (Mozart) 24 hours per day, I think that one "Serious Breder" as you know all studies about the effec of this music en the developement of the mind and character of the animals and human.

When the pupies borned, the borned one week before and Emba are the 1º time that have puppies. I bring Emba and the puppies all night to my personal bethroom for put the puppies with Emba when the pupies go out.

The food of emba when is pregnat and in the lactance and the puppies also are Hills the best food and more expensive food.

Results, when the owner of Zeus went to Murcia, we take the car with the puppies and go to the city. This day was a party day in the city and had rocket explosion. The puppies not have fair, not scared and are totally open with the people and the other dog. I remember the surprise of the owner of Zeus for this quallity of my puppies. "Increible, very very good" said.

This is my work and my concept of the Serious Breder. Health, Beauty and Character. How is posssible that one breeder and administrator of the foro that used displasic male in her litter can to do lessons about Seriously?
As you have the courage to say those things you have done ...

If you've done that after my asking him to stay a puppy? The only thing I not said is what the classical music, which I disagree with that theory from the scientific viewpoint. the rest of your words all if in conversations whit me (and more people).

you are dedicated to using (and others too) to see how it had to do mating, breeding, maintenance ... ALL, it did not know how.

As you can have "chutzpah" to say these things if you in more than one occasion (and I HAVE SIGNED BY YOU IN EMAILS with your IP, email and computing track which recognizes that:

HOW HAS NO IDEA WHY DOGS ARE NEVER HAD ONE?

Why is obsessed with attacking people who disagree with their ways of doing things without ever prove anything?

Do not think it's best for you, your image and their dogs would accept their mistakes? with that arrogance is not going nowhere, sir, I assure you.

---------------
In life, one of the greatest virtues of human being is HUMILITY, and you, for being a beginner, have too much pride, too much haughtiness and above all something very wrong. He cares more about money and fame that health and welfare of their puppies and dogs.

Stop talking and get moving and to learn from mistakes as we all do, is more humble fare better in life.

All I ask is that you leave us alone and give me the documents I need the dog.

And you insist on attacking and attacking everyone and calling their friends to defend him ... and forces me to keep charging that is not complying with what he said.

IS INCREDIBLE!

P.D. little point that you put the mark NOBIVAC, if you only injected ONE vaccine to their dogs and let the owners take them out of his kennel without vaccines just ...

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 03-01-2010 at 14:29.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 14:12   #31
carlos2207

Second, Nebulosa say that I pick the puppies Ill. This is false. The 10-12 november 4 of my puppies have one stomacal virus that produce diarrea. The tests of parvo was negative.All pupies were ill except Zirce the dog of Frank. This is not good situations and all of owner of puppies were informed. We thought that this problem could be a alegic reactions of the Hills food. And We contact with Hills for analice the food. My 3 veterynaries said that the problem is only the virus. One day in the clinic and all puppies were Ok.

Frank had one fly for 22 of november and I said Frank that I prefer that not pick his puppy. For to have more time for to see the puppies. Remember that the puppy of Frank never have diarrea and were put out of his brothers. Frank say me that NO "I am a profesional and Have many experience and the veterinaries is the same in Paris that in Murcia. I let that Zirce went to Paris. When Zirce went to Paris had a Certificate Veterinary of Health.

The 9 of december Frank (the owner of Zirce say me that Zirce have problems of diarrea) and the 15 or 17 that Zirce is dead. Ok Very sad news. I send this mail to Frank after to speak with my Veterinary:

Hello Frank, this morning I went to the veterinary and give me one
certificate for Zirce test parvo that is negative. The veterinary say
me that the period of incubation is from 3 to 12 days and that
normally for the puppy is illness is 7 days. Well, Zirce go to France
the day 22 of november and is imposible that the parvo virus is took
in spain.

Anyware, I SAID FRANK AND DANIELA (OWNER OF AMORE) AND EDIT (CRYING WOLF) THAT I REPEAT THIS LITTER THE NEXT YEAR AND I WILL GIVE A FREE FEMALE FOR FRANK.

HOW YOU DARE NEBULOSA TO SAY THAT I DONT BE A SERIOUS BREEDER???
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 14:15   #32
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Quote:

In Spain, the vaccines do not choose the breeder, the vet puts that in his own clinic. Do not wear medals that do not belong gentleman, because you do not know, nor did brand it was.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 15:31   #33
Rona
Distinguished Member

Gentelmen, if not for other reasons, for the sake of Blizzard you should both put aside your pride, calm down, stop fighting and start cooperating rationally. If he needs treatment, you should spend your time, energy and money on him, not on lawyers, or mutual destruction of each other's 'face' on Internet.
I'm sure one day he grows and is beautiful and healthy and you'll be both (the owner and the breeder & co-owner?) very proud of him, which I wish you with all my heart, just as, I'm sure, most forum members do.
It'd be great if the New Year could bring the "reset" of your relationship , which hopefully will last for many years... - whether you like it or not, Blizzard is now your "joint project" and you should both see to his welfare.

Carlos, your dogs are great, the pups are lovely and I'm sure with your approach (eg willingness to travel to matchings) and a bit more experience (with papers, contracts, etc.) you'll become an excellent breeder!

Erwan, your photos are gorgeous (really fantastic ) and you seem to be a really devoted owner. Good luck with your lovely pup - he has a chance to be a CSV with the best photo service ever! I hope you'll send a few pictures to WD gallery from time to time...

Rona jest offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 17:31   #34
Jal
Nagi e Ishta e Panuhsè

Send a message via MSN to Jal

Sorry....
Quote:
.......Probabily your concept of "Serious" is different that the mine. I say you that my concept:
1. Socializacion.All my puppies since 1º day of born take the car and go with my family and friends for smell and sleep in the hand of the person. 4 day per week all time that the puppies are in my kennel..
really??

very serious...

Last edited by Jal; 03-01-2010 at 17:34.
Jal jest offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 20:06   #35
wildwolf
Strange Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jal View Post
Sorry....
Quote:

1. Socializacion. All my puppies since 1º day of born take the car and go with my family and friends for smell and sleep in the hand of the person. 4 day per week all time that the puppies are in my kennel.
really??

very serious...
Quote:

...very very serious...

Allora guardami negli occhi e capirai che io ti amo ancora...
wildwolf jest offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 03:15   #36
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos
Second, Nebulosa say that I pick the puppies Ill
God, where I said it?
Well, I can see clearly that you don't understand english properly, I tough about this small problem when I asked why don't pass this topic for Spanish forum, it would e really better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos
Anyware, I SAID FRANK AND DANIELA (OWNER OF AMORE) AND EDIT (CRYING WOLF) THAT I REPEAT THIS LITTER THE NEXT YEAR AND I WILL GIVE A FREE FEMALE FOR FRANK.
Well, after I read all here I ended to proof how you know about CzW
Again, do you know what does mean small genetic pool?

But anyway I get a little bit shoked after I read your post, I knew you dont have experience with dogs, but I didn't knew you would arrive at such point...
Could you imagine someone listening Mozard whole day? Its looks more war torture than socialization!
But drive with neonates, its completly crazy, its a nonsense!!
Sorry carlos, but before make your next litter go read a little bit about dog behaviour, genetic, and principally try to get informed about the breed, please, don't torture and risk the life of your pups again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos222
How is posssible that one breeder and administrator of the foro that used displasic male in her litter can to do lessons about Seriously?

Oh, about that.
Do you mean Héro Oskar Dór, a dog wich get C with 100º and 98º degree in norberg angles as worst result, had his hips evaluate for at least 3 vets in 2 different countries?
Well, these 3 vets, well known experts said he is C and he can be used in breeding with A females.
As jezebeth is A with 105º/105º in norberg angles, with both parents A, and with almost all brothers and sisters tested and A, I really can mate Oskar with her without fear of be happy.
Anyway, all owners of my dogs have copies of the results of the parents, I really have nothing to hide.
I'm really glad that was only this excuse you found for try to attack me, but not only you as more people which aren't able to reply my questions, funny isn't it?
But I would like to remember you, that you're not breeding Labrador or Rottweilers, which clubs of some countries were able to avoid the use of C dogs, but of CzW that have a very small genetic pool and that the use of C dogs is pretty common, when used with properly females, can also improve the breed.
As you criticise it so much, I would like to remember you also, that Askia Slnecny dvor have as father a C dog that the mother of Emba comes from both parents with B, I wonder little bit about it because as you wrote here, seems you only accept A dogs at breeding.

But after all this post you didn't replied my question, I will quote it again, but after all the nonsense I read about pups here I dont wait for a good reply anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa
I listened that he paid half as its in the contract of co-ownership, so if was that I dont understand where is the problem? Why did you wanted him to pay the other part?
but I would like to add more one, do you find correct try to pick back a ill pup, causing more one abrupt change in his life which can rise his death risk?

Last edited by Nebulosa; 04-01-2010 at 03:17.
Nebulosa jest offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 11:19   #37
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
Could you imagine someone listening Mozart whole day? Its looks more war torture than socialization!
Paula, I can assure you that hard rock or techno would be much worse...

Do you really belive in all Carlos writes? People who are (or imagine they are) in a tight corner sometimes talk and write nonsense... I'm sure he wouldn't torture his pups like this and only now is defending himself by exaggerating his efforts....

Rona jest offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 12:20   #38
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Quote:
My veterinary say me that this photos are false. One puppy is imposible that have the canula only secured with two strips of esparatrapo. One puppy of wolfdog inmediately remove the canula. You know how are the pupies. When one puppy is in the hospital we need to used one very strong and big band for secure the canula and tubs. And in some hours all puppies removed the canula and cut de tubs. One puppy not can live in one hospital or live or is dead.in days. One adult dog can live more time.
I have just had a telephone conversation with D. Angel Roa Aljama, this person is the veterinarian Carlos Martinez puppies and which, as Carlos said that the photos were fake as you can read above.

Well, this gentleman DENIES having said this, and Carlos can not understand how to have said that publicly.

Who is lying here? me or Carlos?

Who is trying to distort information and mainly involve third parties who are not guilty of anything?
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 12:29   #39
jasmine

Erwan,

We couldn't see where is the truth.And as we are not there , everybody could write what they want.
I'm sorry to say but would be more intelligent to arange your "business" inbetween each other and not in an open forum.

Problems could happened in every kennel.....the biggest problem that you are unable to handle this thing.

Edit

Edit
jasmine jest offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 13:26   #40
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
Could you imagine someone listening Mozard whole day? Its looks more war torture than socialization!
One of the most sensible points in this discussion!

The more I read the more I do not like the both sides I understand the owner wanted a dog from Eligo, so he could simply contact Margo and ask about the planned litters of him. I am sure such a popular stud has some ladies waiting If you do not like the breeder or te conditions - find another one.

The breeder says he wasn't paid, but the signed contract exists, yes? Both - owner and breeder - have a signed copy, correct? So what really happened?

(Ahh, I like detective stories, it is a pitty it is a working day )

Vaiva jest offline  
Closed Thread