Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Closed Thread

Old 31-12-2009, 16:40   #1
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey
Default Lupus Ibericus Kennel (Spain)

Well, after lasting many weeks without speaking to the wait of a logical, coherent and friendly solution, I meet in the obligation to publicize a few facts that rub the incredible thing.

The breeder of my PLC after one month THREATENING this me and he says to me that I am a THIEF because I have STOLEN a dog from her

All ...that because it me REFUSES to give a few papers of the dog, which is sick for a not suitable treatment of the breeder and to deliver it in bad conditions

Please, let's not allow that people like that should raise dogs for business and let's help to that this does not return to happen

Please, Look this site, is the blog of mi dog Blizzard

Blizzard the wolf

The breeder of Blizzard, is threatening me and it she me refuses to deliver documents of the dog and is lying on my person and trying this one that returns to pay the dog to her

Already has a precedent of death in this litter and continues doing of theirs... And my dog from the delivery also this very sick

The spanish club have more information of this case.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 31-12-2009, 17:24   #2
carlos2207

This person has a contract of co-ownership with me. He not paid its part and try to steal my dog threatened by mail saying that I will defamation. Since he took Zacarias all excuses have been alleged illness that prevented him from coming to pay. The matter is now in the hands of a criminal lawyer.

I have nothing more to say and I hope the law will soon remove Zacarias to my kennel.
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 31-12-2009, 17:33   #3
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos2207 View Post
This person has a contract of co-ownership with me. He not paid its part and try to steal my dog threatened by mail saying that I will defamation. Since he took Zacarias all excuses have been alleged illness that prevented him from coming to pay. The matter is now in the hands of a criminal lawyer.

I have nothing more to say and I hope the law will soon remove Zacarias to my kennel.
</SPAN></SPAN>
The dog was paid on November 22 like it is written in the contract of co-ownership .

The dog is sick from November 22 as this way I confirm it the breeder.

The breeder wants the dog because already is not interested in the co-ownership with me

I have a copy of this contract.

Your you do not want to speak any more because you do not have anything to contribute, alone defamations.

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 31-12-2009 at 17:36.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 31-12-2009, 18:09   #4
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

This way he is like this gentleman was transporting to the puppies been packed in a box of oranges of the business that it manages and that belongs to the same field where he says that it has the "breeding-place"

In this photography it is possible to see in the bottom the protections of the electrified fence that surrounds the whole enclosure where there were the dogs (included puppies) of little it he was serving because I itself was a victim of an electrical unload, and I assure you that it she hurts, and much, do not want to think what it he can do to him to a puppy of dog.

Detail of one of the zones where the dogs and the puppies live. I have been in this place several weekends (even I have the invoices of the hotel where he was staying) and can say that I never saw that he was changing the water of the containers, which given the characteristics of the place was always full of mud and dirt.

Detail of another zone where dogs and puppies were living and where it is possible to observe the garbage and detrituses that existed for all sides.

Detail of Blizzard's (zacarias) left leg the following day of gathering to the puppy in Murcia, where it is possible to see perfectly the marks of the intravenous routes that he took the weekend for the intestinal disorders of the puppies. This photo dates back of November 22, 2009 (route EXIF)

Detail of the conditions of comfort that Blizzard found at the arrival to Valencia, nothing to see with that he had where he was before.

Detail of the mushroom (dermatofito) that tape-worm Blizzard a days of coming to Valencia and that a today continues without being able to mitigate given your poor immunological defenses. (Still he continues with the medication and veterinary attention). (The bitch country woman who coexists with Blizzard, also this one receiving an immunological treatment of shock in order that the dermatofito is not contagious)

Yesterday photography realized to demonstrate that Blizzard after ONE MONTH continues having serious problems of health and needing to be sounded and with elegant specific veterinarians.

As I have found out, this gentleman is saying that these photos are MODIFIED (Fake) and that they are not true and that the dog neither is sick does not even have anything. Incredible....

Detail of the different signs that Blizzard has in your right leg of the different routes that have had to open him during his convalescences. (To observe that they are in the leg opposite those who her were opened a few weeks ago, to avoid ulcerations or more damages

Since you will be able to imagine, every December it has been for my authentic HELL ... not to be able to make many things that he might have done with the dogs, spend the Christmas going and coming to the veterinary clinic ... not to be able to go out with the dog scarcely .... a torture for my, but that is not not comparable at all with the one that is living Through Blizzard. And then when he tells everything you will deal why.

There is right to which on all that, this gentleman there devotes itself to make what doing this one?
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 31-12-2009, 19:51   #5
carlos2207

This person is using this forum to systematically lie. For this, he go to the courts. Anyone who has visited me, for example the owner of Zeus know all this is a lie.
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 31-12-2009, 19:59   #6
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Quote:
This person is using this forum to systematically lie. For this, he go to the courts. Anyone who has visited me, for example the owner of Zeus know all this is a lie.
Do a few photographies lie?

I use this forum in order that there do not return to happen cases like that I have happened to my with YOU.

You have neither ethics nor morality (and not experience) to raise dogs and much less this canine race that is mas complicated that different. It is the ONLY THING that I want to show in this forum and especially THAT I left us alone

And when the owner of Zeus visited your breeding-place already it had with me discussions and another puppy had died in France. Already she had put in defense.

You are not a breeder with ethics.

I wonder why You not this one doing nothing in Spanish language ... and only he is speaking with people who does not know him personally and who is very far from You and your breeding-place ... of Spain ... that happens?

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 31-12-2009 at 20:07.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 09-01-2010, 22:18   #7
carlos2207

Default Big problems with people who are not decently, telling lies as erwan grey

My name is Carlos from Spain, Lupus Ibericus kennel. Is not usual that one breeder speak about one person that is co-ownership of one dog. But after of the sistematic lies that this person say about me and my kennel I write that it was the doings.

This person said me that he need to bring the puppy because he is a proffesional of etology and for he was absolutelly very important to pick the puppy with 2 month.

I said that is not good to pick until the total recuperation of the puppy. He said said no no pleased I need to pick Zacarias and now is correct in health. For this reason Zacarias only had one vacune. I let to pick zacarias and he said me that he had a accident of car the past week and not have money. "Pleased confie in me because the next week I paid you because I will receive the payment for one work in Alicante". For this reason in the contract in the payment say "the payment will be" not "was" not "is", say "will Be" future because he not payment me. CERTAINLY MY BIG ERROR WAS TO CONFIE IN THIS PERSON.

After, when I reclam te payment he amenace with a campain of lies for close my kennel that you can see in wolfdog. This peson acuse me:

My dog due to a bad attention on the part of this new breeder, is dragging several diseases

incredible, this breeder use "bad arts" to increase te account in bank? this is the best method for breed?

The dog is sick from November 22 (pick day) as this way I confirm it the breeder.

"Yesterday photography realized to demonstrate that Blizzard after ONE MONTH continues having serious problems of health and needing to be sounded and with elegant specific veterinarians.

We can see in these photos Zacarias in Barcelona with the model Miriam Sanchez, International Champion fitness. Zacarias live in Valencia and he had to travel more than 400 kilometres for to go to Barcelona and other 400 kilometres for to return. Really Zacarias is ILL? How is possible that one ill puppy did this travel? And if Zacarias is ill his owner are a responsible owner?

All people can to see this photo and more photos of Zacarias in Barcelona in the blog of Erwan:

http://blizardthewolf.blogspot.com/2009/11/blizzard-con-miriam-sanchez-la-campeona.html

This person send one mail that said:"A mi tambien me lleva frito la crisis, entre piensos especiales, comida humeda especial, visitas veterinarias, inyecciones y demas llevo con Blizzard mas de 700 euros, y todavia no ha terminado la cosa."

In english he say me that he pay more than 700e in veterinary. 700e!!! in a simple mushroom. I asked the normal cost of this diagnostic veterinary is 18e.

In the last conversation say me that he spend more that 3000e in Zacarias and if I will go the case at the courts I will paid this 3000e. 3000e spend in 30 days. And when this person say of my dog that is "dog shit" I hung up on the telephone.

The adjetive anyone can put of this person.
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 09-01-2010, 22:37   #8
carlos2207

The ILL Zacarías also visit the mountain:

How is possible? This person is a profesional of the lie.

All people can see in:

http://blizardthewolf.blogspot.com/2009/12/reflexiones-desde-el-filo.html

Now Nebulosa you can to begin to screenig your friend

Bye bye
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 09-01-2010, 23:36   #9
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Oh My good!! you are INCREDIBLE!!

Because you do not speak of threats to pay him 700 euros (edit: not 700... 1100 €!!) more or took away my dog?

Because you do not speak of what your personal veterinary told me on the phone personally?

Because you do not speak of the reality that only put a vaccine for all the puppies?

Because you do not speak the alimentation of the puppies...?

I will not enter into a discussion with you (for not here) for that, nor the money he owes me the photos, nor of the many favors you have done and so I returned it.

If you are not interested as Co-owner because I do not shut things, I'm sorry, as I've said before if you want to pay him the rest of his part of the dog and I have it in absolute property BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WANT COPROPIEDAD , AND OF COURSE MY DOG HOUSE IS NOT OUT.

This is already too many laps to give him things, and as I said at the time, gave him a week to send me documentation that has not sent. That said I'm not going to talk anymore, because time is finished here and now is the time to do things by other means.

From this it brings you all these things?

It be that you are trying to work with people who do not know Spanish for demagoguery?

Quote:

I said that is not good to pick until the total recuperation of the puppy. He said said no no pleased I need to pick Zacarias and now is correct in health. For this reason Zacarias only had one vacune. I let to pick zacarias and he said me that he had a accident of car the past week and not have money. "Pleased confie in me because the next week I paid you because I will receive the payment for one work in Alicante". For this reason in the contract in the payment say "the payment will be" not "was" not "is", say "will Be" future because he not payment me. CERTAINLY MY BIG ERROR WAS TO CONFIE IN THIS PERSON.
So you say "why Zacarias only have a vaccine"

And the other dogs? if that's true I invite all dog owners who sold to Mr. Carlos on the card showing that vaccinations are made later in Alhama (Murcia) in the clinic of the Veterinary Center Alhama de Murcia. C / Lope de Vega No. 2.

You say to past who put the best brands in vaccines puts them say no?

You put this excuse because so absurd?

And you say that you signed the contract that makes what you say? OOOPS!!! so you want to cheat then and wrote it knowingly? in my country that is called cheating, because if that is how you say "because it makes and signs a contract? and does other document?

For example:

.- Pre-contract
.- Assignment agreement
.- A statement that the document but not paid
.- No delivery veterinary paper card

was willing to maintain contact with you despite all this as part owner, but after reading these attempts his deception, and I want nothing from you

I am seriously considering pay your part of the dog and full ownership of the dog, because I want nothing from you and your tricks and ways

Please! you no longer even know what to say and is making many erors that leave him in a worse position!

Think Mr. Carlos, because this trashing this more than it already is ...

"The ILL Zacarías also visit the mountain"...

In what Mountain????

Where it says that Miss Miriam Sanchez is in Barcelona? You can read Spanish?

First line written on the blog

"Este fin de semana, Blizzard recibió la visita de Miriam Sánchez, modelo y Campeona internacional de fitness."

Traduction:

"This weekend, Blizzard was visited by Miriam Sanchez, model and international fitness champion."

And in the second paragraph:

"en cuanto supo que ya estaba en casa quiso visitarlo, "

Traduction:

"as soon knew that he wanted to visit was at home,"

Date of this post: 30 of November
Date of this pictures: 23 of November (two days after have Blizzard in my house)

My gooodddd!! yo are crazy??

Whoever can prove it! you are saying?

Shall I tell you happened?

You would have played a trick on the subconscious ... want to explain here because YOU HAVE AGREED THAT I WENT TO BARCELONA?

You want to count the reasons why I was at the Autonomous University of Barcelona in the veterinary department? " Are you sure?

How has the audacity to lie like this????

I feel very sad what you are doing, you do not know what to say to try to plug that can not cover ....

You have no scruples, no morals or ethics or professionalism and not knowledge to be called breeder, you are a traders who want fame through others and without OWN EFFORT

Why are you putting pictures and telling lies? In the pictures that my partner Blizzard precede relapse and moreover it clearly in the BLOG !!!!!

Because you are manipulating the information in this way in Spanish?

I strongly urge anyone who comes into the blog and translate what is written!

You are incredibly twisted!

http://blizardthewolf.blogspot.com/2...-campeona.html

http://blizardthewolf.blogspot.com/2...-blizzard.html

http://blizardthewolf.blogspot.com/2...e-el-filo.html

And more and more.... Is incredible your traduction to english Carlos!

People, please, translate my words in my blog... is incredible this person!!!

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 10-01-2010 at 14:25.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 09-01-2010, 23:50   #10
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Mr Carlos:

Instead of criticizing and drawing out the "truth" of the photographs of Blizzard's blog, because for what it says you're explain this pics on his Kennel?

Since there is going to have intestinal problems and digestive my puppy if you fed them raw meat and worst of all without thawing (frozen)?

Is normaly in Pupps with few weeks?

Are these the faces of some happy puppies? I will tell you that these photos are not of their "breeding"?

Because you not listen your veterinary (and myself and others persons say you) when he stated, that under these conditions give food to the pups was not good?

Not even good for adults by food shortages?

Instead of entering into wars that can not win, it would be good if you learn to do things better and above all to shut up when it's time to stop.

Since you can not recognize

I ask you please not make me go to photos of this forum that can embarrass any person because transgressed my ethics and my morals and I will not go down to your attitude.

Please .... you is the worst I have known, that falsehood my god!

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 10-01-2010 at 00:11.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 10-01-2010, 16:03   #11
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

I want to publicly thank the administration of the forum and its moderators for putting order in this thread and have removed the insults, other words that are not worthy of this forum or any other, and taken the necessary measures.

After I contact the administration of this website, the problem was solved quickly.

Many Thanks.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 10-01-2010, 16:25   #12
carlos2207

Frozen food..... jajaja your fantasy not have limits

But the photo that I more like is the last photo.... My kennel box Vary kennel!!!... and the puppies!!!... is very probably that the kennel box is in YOUR CAR!!!... when we went to the montain with Emba...This photo is cuted...pleased could you put the real photo.... for all people can to see....increible!!! I see that you think that all people are stupid?

Zacarias in the university of Barcelona.... more than 800km. You think that your veterinary not have the suficient knowledge about a simple fungus... Sure Zacarias is very ill for go to the montain and for go to Barcelona

Nebulosa, I not open this post. All owner and people that visit my kennel say that all word of this person are FALSE. The name of this post is Big problem with kennel lupus ibericus. The name of this post should be " Big problem with indecent people..."

And finish, I not spend more time in this post. I wanted that all people know real situation. I will write to all reviews over dog for this profesional of the lie never can to work in the wold of the dog. Bye Bye

Last edited by carlos2207; 11-01-2010 at 00:58.
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 16-01-2010, 19:13   #13
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erwan Grey View Post
Mr Carlos:

Instead of criticizing and drawing out the "truth" of the photographs of Blizzard's blog, because for what it says you're explain this pics on his Kennel?
Throw a stone to me, but I do not see anything wrong in these photos. These are little DOGS, they do not need to sleep in nice white beds with butterfly pictures on their tiny blankets, eat from their separate little bowls with happy playing pups drawn on them or play only with their nice toys, but not the plastic bottles even if they love them

Vaiva jest offline  
Old 20-01-2010, 18:33   #14
carlos2207

Default Zacarias Lupus Ibericus

Dear Admin, I see that my Dog Zacarias Lupus Ibericus is in the name of data base to Julio Tudela. As you know this person not did the payment, not have property of microchip, not have pedigree and the issue for to remove Zacarias is in the courts.

http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/12054

I am the breeder and say you that this situation is irregular and ask you that remove the name of Julio Tudela of my dog Zacarias.

Thank you very much.
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 21-01-2010, 01:10   #15
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Quote:
Dear Admin, I see that my Dog Zacarias Lupus Ibericus is in the name of data base to Julio Tudela. As you know this person not did the payment, not have property of microchip, not have pedigree and the issue for to remove Zacarias is in the courts.

I am the breeder and say you that this situation is irregular and ask you that remove the name of Julio Tudela of my dog Zacarias.

Thank you very much.
Mr. Carlos Martinez:

The puppy has Microchip
The puppy is paid
You have a copy of the contract; SIGNED and PAID
And YES has pedigree puppy

You yourself have uploaded photos taken by me and signed by me.

And this post is a clear indication of what you will do and this will be reported to the Corresponding Canine Society, Dog Race Club and the FCI to disable it.

that you are unethical Mr. Martinez. is incredible!

P.D. If the administration requires, do not hesitate to ask quote above documents

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 21-01-2010 at 01:18.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 21-01-2010, 12:38   #16
carlos2207

Default Big problems with erwan grey

Dear admin, the FALSE DOCUMENTS are punishable by JAIL. Pleased when Mr Erwan Grey send you, plased send me these documents.
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 21-01-2010, 12:42   #17
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Quote:
Dear admin, the FALSE DOCUMENTS are punishable by JAIL. Pleased when Mr Erwan Grey send you, plased send me these documents.

For if the documents including you and written by you are false ... is in trouble Mr. Martinez ... also is engaging (again) to the veterinarian because the booklet written in his handwriting is the hallmark of your veterinarian.

Are you saying that also distorts the data?

This is the case for having ceradpo the thread of "breeding" Mr. Carlos Martinez is hidden in these forums to let anyone know of their actions.

I urge you to open the forum and will discuss PUBLICLY the contract and all documents written by him, to see who is wrong here.

Now it turns out that Mr. Martinez sells puppies without MICROCHIP ?????

What kind of breeder are you???

You do not even know what it says and is putting in a pinch to your vet ....

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 21-01-2010 at 13:41.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 21-01-2010, 12:52   #18
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Default Lupus Ibericus Kennel (Spain) 2º Part!!

because Mr. Carlos Martinez continues his accusse and persecution I must make known to people what we are trying to do now.

This is what Mr. Martinez's with the puppies that do not interest you, try to leave without pedigree and without any documentation.

Now, in This Thread:

http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthr...234#post271234

Quote:

Thank you very much.

I respond:

Quote:
Mr. Carlos Martinez:

The puppy has Microchip
The puppy is paid
You have a copy of the contract; SIGNED and PAID
And YES has pedigree puppy

You yourself have uploaded photos taken by me and signed by me.

And this post is a clear indication of what you will do and this will be reported to the Corresponding Canine Society, Dog Race Club and the FCI to disable it.

that you are unethical Mr. Martinez. is incredible!

P.D. If the administration requires, do not hesitate to ask quote above documents

and.....

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 21-01-2010 at 14:47.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 21-01-2010, 12:57   #19
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos2207

For if the documents including you and written by you are false ... is in trouble Mr. Martinez ... also is engaging (again) to the veterinarian because the booklet written in his handwriting is the hallmark of your veterinarian.

Quote:

This is the case for having close the thread of "breeding" Mr. Carlos Martinez is hidden in these forums to let anyone know of their actions.

I urge you to open the forum and will discuss PUBLICLY the contract and all documents written by him, to see who is wrong here.

Now it turns out that Mr. Martinez sells puppies without MICROCHIP ?????

What kind of breeder are you???

You do not even know what it says and is putting in a pinch to your vet ....
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 21-01-2010, 12:58   #20
michaelundinaeichhorn

Sorry but this is getting to be abusive. Nobody here is able to judge who of you two is telling the truth. Clear your problems at court and via PM and then write the result here.

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline  
Closed Thread