Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 10-05-2010, 19:59   #101
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Hello Jenny

I do not talk shit, I only say that Crying Wolf is not famous for working dogs but for wolfish looking dogs, if you think that is talking shit ? Ask Edit I do not think she will say she breeds working CsV´s

Best regards / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 10-05-2010 at 20:54. Reason: 60 % of the text delited bocouse of topic move...
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 20:00   #102
Backman

Dear Jing,

I am no expert, I have only lived with CzW since february 2007. But my opinion is that, if someone want working dog, buy a german shepherd or other breed that for sure will do what work you want.

But you are right with that, there are kennels that do work with their Czw and compete too I suppose. But behind every CzW there is wolf, and even if you would buy a puppy from one working kennel, you still have a little bit of wild wolf in your leash. There is no quarantee of what you get, It is up to owner, if they understand their dog, understand how to train, what just "this unique wolfdog" needs. There is no way you can make a wolfdog to working dog with exams as "easily" as a GSD or Maliois.
I have much to learn, and I admire people who are good at training their dogs!
But this is my opinion. I have only trained obedience with my female Blazy for 3 years, not for exams, only because I enjoy it and I think dogs needs to do something with their head too, not just run and eat all the time
But Blazy is no working dog in my eyes, she is my sofa wolf...

Best regards
Jenny
Backman jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 20:44   #103
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Moved for this topic

quoting what Elf said long time ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf
Very funny Frank it's exactly what Edit said to Margo in this thread: jealousy: http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthr...?t=9341&page=4

It's the only answer people can find when they have not the ability to answer breeding scheme questions (consanguinity, HD ...).
Old 10-05-2010, 20:50   #104
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backman View Post
Nebulosa, Lupis, Mikael and sorry if I forget someone who apparently like to complain on others dogs. It is very laughable to read this forum, in every topic there is some expert writing bad stuff about others, about somebody they probably not even know in person or maybe have not even met.
I have visited Edit, seen her beautiful dogs. I wonder, Isin't it all about jealousity ?
I would not critisise such a successful breeder that have dealed with this breed for many many years. I would rather ask her for advice.
You buy puppy there? I will always be shocked because of you people supporting puppy production. But you have Crying wolf dog so i understad you will protect this style.

Jealous - no. I not a breeder and i have no reason. But i read and know much about work dogs. and i can not read such lies that sofa dog can be very good work dog.
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 20:57   #105
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukidomari View Post
If Edit's kennel breeds for show dogs (no criticism from me for that), maybe she had better to recommend a working kennel for a person interested
Show dog i like sport dog and it mus be good character not shy. Ask why some breeder use drugs to be able to show dogs. befcause of very much bad character.
Same is body. dog with dysplasia in hips can not run good. it is also not "show line".
Sami with legs - in bad position the dog move ugly and can win only if judge is lame.

for me most important is character, but i wolf fan too. but on my list with 10 best wolfdogs is no crying wolf. I love galiba but i saw him and is nothing compared with photos. small, very much shy and thin bone. and very much not typical walk and run with problem in legs.
Old 10-05-2010, 21:10   #106
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupis View Post
Show dog i like sport dog and it mus be good character not shy. Ask why some breeder use drugs to be able to show dogs. befcause of very much bad character.
Same is body. dog with dysplasia in hips can not run good. it is also not "show line".
Sami with legs - in bad position the dog move ugly and can win only if judge is lame.

Good conformation itself is not a sign of a healthy dog, nor of good character. You're right. Although, a dog can have poor hips but be young enough that it doesn't show yet during gaiting.

I wasn't making a quality call on Crying Wolf's kennel - I don't know her kennel well enough and haven't done enough research to say anything regarding the quality of her dogs for show.
yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 21:29   #107
Angelika

Maybe we should calm down a bit?

We all know Sara´s thread:

Looking for a nice male CsW pup to import

http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14024

Siobhan made the decision herself - without asking anybody. So now it´s her problem
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 22:33   #108
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

the circle goes round and round and it's time again to speak bad about cryinw wolf kennel.
funny that arguments are always the same (shy dogs bla bla) but people are not careful about what they say, they speak just to give air to the wind.

Question: does CW kennel breed WORKING CSWs?
Repy: does ANY BREEDER breed working CSW...please, avoid replying otherwise I will start laughing and never stop.

Question: have the characters of CW dogs improved during these years?
Repy: just look at the males Edit has been using recently...all strong charactered dogs, with good bloodlines.

You want to know a dog from CW who could be good for working? many...
problem is OWNER, not only dog!!

Echo Crying Wolf has got CAL2, examination for balanced dog (socialization with people, gunshot) and biting sleeve without leash.
He is now training for Ipo (hopefully!) while bla bla speaks on wolfdog forum.

Not only Crying Wolf has shy and bad dogs...but also all breeders who use their males are stupid and understand nothing...
Ariminnum, Zlata Palz, Sdrcervac to make a few names.

when will you guys stop speaking about virtuality and start speaking about facts??
Old 10-05-2010, 22:36   #109
massimo

oh...i forgot to say...
Myla crying wolf is one of my favourite dogs ON EARTH.
Why? give her the right handler (sorry christian) and she could make miracles.
Old 10-05-2010, 22:44   #110
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

I won't speak about other kennels to compare CW to, because frankly I don't know enough kennels.. I am learning too.

But to address this point:

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
That's absolutely true - and a good breeder wouldn't place a dog with a working character in a home where people don't want to do work with it. That's just asking for trouble. Are you saying that CW has placed a lot of working dogs in homes where people don't care to manage that?
yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 22:56   #111
massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukidomari View Post
Are you saying that CW has placed a lot of working dogs in homes where people don't care to manage that?
I'm just saying that if a dog with good attitude to work meets an owner who wants to work...then you have a working dog!!
If an owner wants a "wolf looking dog" as 80% of owners...you get a "wolf behaving dog" too!!
Selection of OWNERS is as important as selection of dogs.
If you make many dogs, selecting owners becomes difficult...

Massimo
Old 10-05-2010, 22:59   #112
lupis

Quote:
Question: does CW kennel breed WORKING CSWs?
Repy: does ANY BREEDER breed working CSW...please, avoid replying otherwise I will start laughing and never stop.
I not say about kennel with working dogs because all breed must be working. but here Crying wolf is with untypical charater of dpogs because has not working dogs in working breed.

Quote:
If breeder sell dog for all people which pay that is prbolems with onwners. but is show that crying wolf is not responsible breeder if sell dog only to worst owners.

Quote:
Echo Crying Wolf has got CAL2, examination for balanced dog (socialization with people, gunshot) and biting sleeve without leash.
He is now training for Ipo (hopefully!) while bla bla speaks on wolfdog forum.
is for me bad example because is only name of litter because both dogs are of breeder spod Ïumbiera from slovakia. Crying wolkf give only name for kennel but is slovak litter with slovak character. not damaged by crying wolf.

Quote:
Not only Crying Wolf has shy and bad dogs...but also all breeders who use their males are stupid and understand nothing...
Ariminnum, Zlata Palz, Sdrcervac to make a few names.
not good examples because breeder you list are not know for good character. and look for titles not for real good dogs. Sdrcervac has shy dogs too i hear.and zlata palz make bussiness with crying wolf.and sarka not use Crying wolf.
Old 10-05-2010, 23:13   #113
massimo

Lupis...you really make me sick!!
Quote:
is for me bad example because is only name of litter because both dogs are of breeder spod Ïumbiera from slovakia. Crying wolkf give only name for kennel but is slovak litter with slovak character. not damaged by crying wolf.
So...if a dog has female from another breeder and male from another breeder it cannot be his own work??
Like 90% of good breeders right? Z molu es (upstream ariminnum is NOT Z molu es) Peronowki (jolly z molu es is NOT Peronowki), Zlata Palz (z rofa is NOT Zlata Palz) Ariminnum (Vlci nadije is NOT Ariminnum)
You should check what you say before writing it... you become more and more ridiculous!

Quote:
not good examples because breeder you list are not know for good character. and look for titles not for real good dogs. Sdrcervac has shy dogs too i hear.and zlata palz make bussiness with crying wolf.and sarka not use Crying wolf.
more and more stupidity... (ok Paula...ban me but he/she/it deserves it!!)
Have you ever met Sdrcervac dogs?? You hear so much crap it should brake you ears!!
Amore Mio has a wonderful character as most of his sisters i've seen...not to mention the other litters!
Zlata Palz... ...
And...Voilà...
http://www.wolfdog.org/ita/dbase/d11153.html
totally Crying wolf male.
You still continue writing on this forum??
You should be so ashamed that the keyboard should refuse to let you write!!
Old 10-05-2010, 23:21   #114
Angelika

Lupis, you´re nothing else but a troll who appears every 2 months.

Go home ... and don´t touch your keybord
Old 10-05-2010, 23:23   #115
massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelika View Post
Lupis, you´re nothing else but a troll who appears every 2 months.

Go home ... and don´t touch your keybord
Angelika...you wanna be my lover??
Old 10-05-2010, 23:24   #116
lupis

Quote:
Like 90% of good breeders right? Z molu es (upstream ariminnum is NOT Z molu es) Peronowki (jolly z molu es is NOT Peronowki), Zlata Palz (z rofa is NOT Zlata Palz) Ariminnum (Vlci nadije is NOT Ariminnum)
You should check what you say before writing it... you become more and more ridiculous!
you not understand. look dogs and look pedigree. More crying wolf dogs in pedigree is more shy is dog. Echo have no crying wolf in pedigree.
you write too that crying wolf must now use dogs from other kennel to have better charatcer. becasue if use two crying wolf the puppy are shy.

Quote:
more and more stupidity... (ok Paula...ban me but he/she/it deserves it!!)
Have you ever met Sdrcervac dogs?? You hear so much crap it should brake you ears!!
Amore Mio has a wonderful character as most of his sisters i've seen...not to mention the other litters!
Amore is ok i know but other puppies not so good. other litter i not see.

Quote:
Zlata Palz... ...
And...Voilà...
http://www.wolfdog.org/ita/dbase/d11153.html
totally Crying wolf male.
I wrote long time before that many breeders use dogs with titles. blue is best example for breeders not think but breed titles. Is not much typical dog with not nice puppies with no wolf in look. but some titles and breeders with no thinking is goind to use such dog. for me not good excample for good breeder.
show me good breeder who work with dog and use craing wolf.
Old 10-05-2010, 23:28   #117
massimo

After this IDIOTIC reply I decided to BAN lupis.
I invite everybody else to do it too (sorry for admins..they can't!!)
Goodbye Lupis...say whatever you want...the AIR will listen to you!!
Old 10-05-2010, 23:57   #118
Angelika

Quote:
Angelika...you wanna be my lover??
Sure ...
Old 11-05-2010, 00:56   #119
mijke

I did own a crying wolfdog as a replaced dog looking for a new home for a long time..
He was not easy to handle because of his independent and real strong pack behavior.
But he was NOT SHY at all and he did lke to WORK in every way you can only imagine as an owner
For him it was fun to do things with his owner and he did like everything NEW and for him Interested work as long as he could cooperate together So he was used in all kind of art projects (one of my personal goals)

And besides this I don't like to blame any breeder for "behavior" of the offspring of their dogs!
Because behavior of a dog always depents of a lot of things, like for example the personal behavior and raising of the owner

PS: I am not a moderator anymore!!
http://www.ursidaestee.wolfdog.org/voor%20wolfdog/handtekening/New%20format%20banner%20Wg.jpg
mijke jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:06   #120
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

It is ok, Mass. I am not the worker with dogs. I like more like Jenny sofa wolfs. Doing sports, mountainbiking, runing, climbing that is my favourite work with my dogs. And having a beer in a bar with them, that is what I like.

Thank you very much for liking Myla that much "on Earth".

I did not yet compare the breeding dogs if it is right what Lupis wrote that lot´s of breeders do breed with dogs from other kennels. Sure some breeders take puppy and socialize them and breed then. But there are breeders too who take adult csw and breed. And there are breeders who breed their own "line".

But it is true that a good dog handler/worker is able to pass lot´s of exams even if the dogs do not want. There is a breeder her who is world champion in passing exams with their dogs.... And their are csw owners who are world champion in doing shows. But that means not, that they really have working dogs, only why they did pass so much exams and that does not mean that they are only show dogs. These people would pass with every dog the exams, because I do not see where are the working lines, a few but not in all. Hope you understand what I mean.

Therefore Lupis it does not matter if a dog came out of a real working line, it depends on the owner. But sure he has to get to know the breed csw and has to recognize that he could not train a csw like Malinois.

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote