Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 17-12-2008, 20:26   #81
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

And you are also on this topplist...

--Delited--

Sorry, not your dog anylonger...

Regards / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 17-12-2008 at 20:34.
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:37   #82
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunas Mom View Post
Lupis, as for my girlfriend's choice of Crying Wolf, that was HER decision, not mine. I introduced her to the breed, she did some research - including looking at the bonitation of the dam, and decided she liked the sire so much, she was willing to risk sharpness. She is also a long-time working-line Malinois person, so sharpness is something she LIKES. A little "skitziness" or "nervy" behavior is common in Malinois and not something that bothers her.
Sharpness and skitziness is something what Cryinf wof not has. I see 0% of sharp dogs in Crying wolf. Only very much shy or very much lazy with no contact with world. I see you friend really has no idea what she buy and take first puppy found and offered. Because if she like what you write to work to have sharp dog for work mcuh thinking she buy puppy who has nothing form this character.

I really much funny.
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:19   #83
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Lupis, you are kidding or what? Whenever you are in germany passing Hannover to Hamburg, you are invited to get to know Myla and you nver would talk such bully again! Maybe your are able to join the Pro Evolution contest and summercamp from 18th to 27 th of june, than you will see what kind of wolfdogs are crying wolf ones!

By the way Myla and me were in 2008 third of that competition! Therefore you need a stable dog who is afraid of nothing, who is a good runner, a good dog.

Luna wrote respect her opinion. Again, your opinion means nothing because you have no experience. Hide behind your computer and make bad mood again. Or better let us meet in competition with our wolfdogs!
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:06   #84
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
About Lupis : as he never sign his comments and always just attacing everybody , of course not his oppinion is authoritative. Especial to see the fact that he has never seen the dogs he is talking about!No worth to deal with his comments more!
I say what i see, And i interested in working wolfdogs. But i not found even one Crying wolf for work. Show me ONE of your 300 breed dogs with normal working exams - not runs- because for me is visible that your dogs are antiworking dogs in this breed.
And saying and selling your litter like working litter is cheating.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:11   #85
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
I know lots of dogs, who are "good" on their training ground in their club but outside it is a complete different world, they do not listen, they behave not normal. Sorry, for me it is important that the dogs are outside in the world good and not on training ground.
I see you have no idea about working with dog. You are true chihuahua owner.
If you train dog for bite it must bite. If not it can not bite. Easy. Working breed must do what is trained. If is doing nothing is not working breed. If yoiu not like working dog why you have CLC? But somet else dog.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:15   #86
jasmine

Lupis,

Please show us your working dogs, especial your workin CSWs!!!!!!!

Edit
jasmine jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:42   #87
lupis

Quote:
Please show us your working dogs, especial your workin CSWs!!!!!!!
I can show you real wolfdogs for working. but first show me ONE dog from crying wolf with norma exam. you breed so many dogs so it must be easy.
or i right and after so huge production you have no dog witn work certificate.
very much poor result. i think worst in this breed.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:50   #88
jasmine

No, I want to see your dogs, your pups you bred, exams, heath certifications , showresults of your ownd dogs!!!! Your OWN DOGS!!!!!!!
Because you always attacted everybody, always critize and knows everything much better than others.
So SHOW US YOUR CREATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2010, 13:01   #89
lupis

you nto understand. I not lie. I not say i breed working dogs.
But you say you have working line and dog work like malinois. So show me is true. Or you lie again.
Old 10-05-2010, 13:07   #90
jasmine

I surely did not write this....you misundestud something !! I have never told anybody that my csw's work as malinois!!!!
And the most important thing : Pollux is a stabil dog with good caracter , like all of his relatives has got the same, open , stabil caracter. He could be good for work...that's all what I told and it is true

and as usual I'm not ready to continue this useless conversation with a phanthom, who hasn't got csw, who has never deal with this breed and never sign his post!!!!
It was my last comments in this topic

Edit
Old 10-05-2010, 13:15   #91
lupis

Quote:
Pollux is a stabil dog with good caracter , like all of his relatives has got the same, open , stabil caracter. He could be good for work...that's all what I told and it is true
what you write is breeder avdertising. I watch character and speak with many owners with working CLC and all say same - Crying wolf is antiworking dog with 0% working gene. Shy or no want to work. "stabil dog" - what is for you stabil, how you can say it if bonitation say is shy?. such word is good for dog as dog for couch and not work. for work you need instinc, drive, aport. what you dog not have.
yxou say i attack you but tell me name of ONE working crying wolf dog. buyed by normal owner with experienes. nono who know you line not buy dog to work. only some comercial breeders who produce dogs for homes and shows. but i know not one who want and can work.
Old 10-05-2010, 15:13   #92
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

I need to agree with Lupis, most of Cry Wolf dogs I saw surelly are not suitable as working dogs, Im sorry for your friend, she can even pass few exams, but probably she will never be able to trust the dog in real work.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 10-05-2010 at 15:21.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 15:22   #93
jasmine

Nebulosa,

Please tell me how many Crying Wolf dogs have you seen personaly???????
And to write about a 8 weeks old pup that he could never pass any exam...hmmmm.....without seeing the pup...hmmmmmm
You know I have never make any comments about dogs,kennels ,people who I had never seen, especial not to an open forum.
Maybe, it is question of inteligence...maybe.....

Edit
Old 10-05-2010, 15:36   #94
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Nebulosa,

Please tell me how many Crying Wolf dogs have you seen personaly???????
And to write about a 8 weeks old pup that he could never pass any exam...hmmmm.....without seeing the pup...hmmmmmm
You know I have never make any comments about dogs,kennels ,people who I had never seen, especial not to an open forum.
Maybe, it is question of inteligence...maybe.....

Edit
I lost the counts already, I can say several, with different owners and in different ages also in different situations.
Please could you quote WHERE I wroted about the 8 weeks pup? I said about MY experience with the dogs coming from your breeding, what I saw PERSONALLY.
Old 10-05-2010, 15:40   #95
jasmine

This is your sentence:
"Im sorry for your friend, she can even pass few exams, but probably she will never be able to trust the dog in real work."
so here you are talking about a 8 weeks old pup !

Write me the names of several Crying Wolf dogs you have seen!!! please
Old 10-05-2010, 15:53   #96
Nebulosa

Quote:
This is your sentence:
"Im sorry for your friend, she can even pass few exams, but probably she will never be able to trust the dog in real work."
so here you are talking about a 8 weeks old pup !

Write me the names of several Crying Wolf dogs you have seen!!! please
And I said probably, looking the parents, what I saw and what the owners of close relacted dogs said about.
Oh, I will try to make the list if you make also the list of WORKING dogs you had, as Lupis asked, but for you have one idea some photos of Jetta Cry Wolf was done by me this year, looking in my archieve I had also did of Zulu, Jesaja, Zelma, Lupus, Czeska, Yolka and so on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukidomari
Let's be happy for her friend. Maybe her puppy will be the rare dog out of lines not known for working.
I think is worth warn people who search for working dogs, as I know that not all people wich seek for working dogs are willing to kept a "useles" dog as pet forever when the training fails.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 10-05-2010 at 16:12.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 16:06   #97
jasmine

Czeska ? Yolka ????? Czeska was just once is dogshow Slovakia in puppy class, and maybe you could see her in Klubshow puppy class in Budapest (she win the class...), I don't remeber that you could see adult Czeska in any dogshow ......Yolka hehehe surely not.....she hasn't been any dogshow and I don't remember that you were in my kennel/dogschool or bonitacio where she was.....
What is the problem with Jetta? or Jesaya? I would like to remind you, we are talking about 6 mounth old dogs.......Zelma???she has bonitacio , several showresults , what is the problem with her? Zulu????? heheheh he is in UK, where you there?????
so, please don't tell me you have seen SEVERAL Crying Wolf dogs...when you could see not more than 2-3 , and don't write several ages when you are talking about puppy Czeska, puppy Jetta or Jesaja.
Ok, I also finish this nice conversation : )))) I hope you won't mind.

And yes, Sioban is happy and satisfied with Pollux , and totaly useless thing to talking about working ability and future exam of Pollux as he is 8 weeks old!!!
Come back a year later.

Edit
Old 10-05-2010, 16:26   #98
Nebulosa

Zulu was sold almost addult, and sorry, it was not Yolka but Yasmine.
Oh, what a difficult question, whats the problem, better you ask whats the good characteristics.
What I most see in your breeding are atipical dogs, with atipical chest and weak ligaments, also some cow heel, now with J litter you get also low set ears as gift.
I dont know how you selected such characteristics on your dogs, but they are in the moment, weird.
I will die waiting the non existant working dogs list of Cry Wolf kennel.
Old 10-05-2010, 19:26   #99
Backman

Nebulosa, Lupis, Mikael and sorry if I forget someone who apparently like to complain on others dogs. It is very laughable to read this forum, in every topic there is some expert writing bad stuff about others, about somebody they probably not even know in person or maybe have not even met.
I have visited Edit, seen her beautiful dogs. I wonder, Isin't it all about jealousity ?
I would not critisise such a successful breeder that have dealed with this breed for many many years. I would rather ask her for advice.
And I would never critisise someones young dogs or puppies, why? They are not full grown and have lot of training in front of them until they are mature adult wolfdogs.
Look at your own dogs, are they perfect? Are you perfect owners.. none of us is perfect.

We all have different opinions, but why talk shit or try to hurt somebody on a forum? Children that do not know what is right or wrong to tell, they get excused, but adult people should be ashamed.

I think this discussion is way out of line.
Why not give each other advice and try to help each other and for all of us readers, keep this forum so we do not have to be ashamed of what you write here. We are hopefully all adults.

If you have something to discuss further with Edit, please take it in person with her, we do not want to read it here.

Let's be happy for Pollux that he was in good condition after long travel, and let's be happy for the new owners first wolfdog. I hope she will be pleased with him !
And in my opinion it is very much up to the owner, what it will become of the dog.

And keep in mind, that all people that get a wolfdog do not use them as "working dogs". I do not think that dogs have a bad life, or is bad quality of wolfdog, just because they do not become working dogs or owner is not interested in that. A dog want to be loved and needed, a true familymember. Correct me if I am wrong.

Best Regards,
Jenny Bäckman
Finland

Backman jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 19:39   #100
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Jenny -

While I do agree with you some points, I do think that a well founded statement on the direction of a kennel is not "talking shit" all the time.

It has been pointed out that Crying Wolf dogs are not known to have titled much and Luna's Mom's friend has apparently expressed interest in a dog that is of breeding quality, good for conformation shows, and good for SchH sport.

I do not know how much we can depend on a puppy to fulfill these points out of a kennel not known for it. It is not dependant upon meeting the dogs or breeders.. which, may I add, the buyer herself did not meet the parents or dogs or breeder, either.

The puppy is out of a dam with a bonitation code that denotes shyness. In my opinion, and it does not have be one well versed in CSVs, perhaps that the breeder did not make a good recommendation of a puppy.

Perhaps the puppy WILL be a good fit. And, live up to all the expectations. But a breeder is supposed to provide the BEST possible fit. If Edit's kennel breeds for show dogs (no criticism from me for that), maybe she had better to recommend a working kennel for a person interested in work in order to better guarantee the person will get what they want. A kennel with a proven record of having dogs with qualities that fulfill the requirements of the buyer.

What good breeder wants to take a gamble with a puppy, that it will not live up to reasonable expectations?
yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote