Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous All about Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs...

Old 15-02-2010, 00:04   #61
vero et sa meute

Send a message via MSN to vero et sa meute

Il est magnifique.....
vero et sa meute jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2010, 00:54   #62
Angelika

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
i have looked at the pics of your dogs
Fine, thank you. I´m sure you´ve noticed that the pics of my dogs are really old. I´m not interested in refreshing them - but come along and try to take a look at my CsV. Don´t you know that pics are always lying?

Quote:
the cws and saarloos have more crossed lines than you can ever imagine, including malamute cross done in southern France, saarloos and cws cross done in northern france, and pure wolf to saarloos and cws in southern france the wolf used was not european wolf and was done in 1990s.
Please don´t forget the Saarloos wolfhonden with British or Northern Inuits or CsV with wolves in the U.K.

Quote:
so how do you feel about the breedings of passo del lupo
Sorry, but I´m no Don Q. If there are enough people to buy puppies there ... Your windmills are not mine.

Quote:
or are you to busy shaving your dogs ears,,,,,,,
Yeeessssssss

Quote:
myself and others will now take look at all breeders and registered litters on this data base for people who abuse there bitchs and make list for publication in dog mags to warn buyers and put there names on lots of wolfdog and wolfdog related web sites naming and shaming them and hopefully get the authorities involved in animal welfare.
Why not? But don´t forget that your reputation - after crossing a CsV with a wolf - is not the very best.
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2010, 03:18   #63
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solowolf
notice the heavy fur on inner ears, i know to well where this comes from,
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCI Standard of CzW
It is necessary for the hair to cover the belly, the inside of the upper thigh, the scrotum, the inner part of the ears and the area between the toes
But I not appear here to talk about that, I will not enter more in detailed question about what I think about specific dog as its only causes problems.

I'm here to warn you about your acts here in the forum, some really problematic for everybody:

have something called netiquete, its a list of nice rules for you comunicate in peace with people at internet webpages, and you're braking it.

1- When you write with Caps LIKE THAT means you're SCREAMING, you can use it for call the attention to some words, but a full phrasis or even a full reply with that will means you're SCREAMING with everyone of the forum, try to imagine it in real life.

2- Bad words are not well tolerated here and you can get banned if use it often.

3- Try to dont make offtopics, have you ever noted that everytime you back to post in wolfdog.org we need to open several new topics with different topic than the one you've originaly posted it?
Like this one you used for attack Passo del lupo kennel, after it for talk also about abused bitch's, while the topic was made for talk about the dogs of the photo, maybe about their selection, but more for praise the dog and the owners ( wich seems that have nothing to do with Passo del Lupo) or even the photografer , if you dont agree you can let your message but educated and trying to expose your tough clearly ABOUT IT.
In the topic of Passo del Lupo you back to talk about Abused bitchs... so we should open a new topic specific for it and move your posts, as its different topic and not only about Paso del Lupo specificaly.

I'm warning about it because not all people know about netiquete, and sometimes act like a troll without be, so please, behave yourself.
Old 15-02-2010, 10:48   #64
Rona
Distinguished Member

Sorry for OT, but I would like to make a point here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
2- Bad words are not well tolerated here and you can get banned if use it often.
Personally, I don't tolerate such rude behaviour at all. If somebody uses dirty words more than once when addressing me (in reality or in Internet), I put a private ban on him and don't see him, nor read any of his/her posts! There is a very useful function on worlfdog.org that makes posts of such person invisible! Great relief, belive me!

Aggression always starts with words (in linguistics called ACTS of speech) and leads to violence and eventually... to fighting, wars.

Psychologists proved that only mentally weak people swear (even if they look big and strong or even... walk with wolves ). People who have strong personalities and "class" can control not only their behaviour but also language and have other means of verbal expression. Swearing means: "I have no arguments so I have to bully".

I don't know how many of you share my opinion, but if we start tolerating verbal bullies here, in no time wolfdog.org will turn into sewage pipe. My British grandma ofen used a proveb "birds of a feather flock together" - why don't the bulies "flock together", but ... somewhere else.

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2010, 13:38   #65
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelika View Post

Why not? But don´t forget that your reputation - after crossing a CsV with a wolf - is not the very best.
And there are a lot of experts who think that breeding mixes for personal interests is a massive abuse of animals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post

I don't know how many of you share my opinion, but if we start tolerating verbal bullies here, in no time wolfdog.org will turn into sewage pipe. My British grandma ofen used a proveb "birds of a feather flock together" - why don't the bulies "flock together", but ... somewhere else.
I absolutely agree and have seen the effects a lot of times, the result is that there is no more normal forum because everybody else leaves and bullying people is very effective in this way.

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2010, 18:30   #66
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona
There is a very useful function on worlfdog.org that makes posts of such person invisible! Great relief, belive me!
I cant use this option

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona
I don't know how many of you share my opinion, but if we start tolerating verbal bullies here
I only tried to warn him in not such direct way that there will have no second chance if use such dirty talk.
But sometimes bad words pop because some people didn't found better word to express something in the moment ( like in the case of "shit" instead of "faeces" for exemple)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertomaggio
Who is this?
Its a tipical yung CzW, feminine as well, its good to look she here because in this photo shows a very good skull, different of the photos posted before of the other dogs wich looks like have a very weak one, I found her nice.
Who is?

PS: Your dog have heavy fur in inner ears, hurry shave it or someone will think its a mix

Last edited by Nebulosa; 15-02-2010 at 18:56.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2010, 22:20   #67
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
Witch hunt!!
Witch hunt!!
Witch hunt!!
Witch hunt!!
But no one did even mention a word about Monica ... yet

/ Mikael
Old 15-02-2010, 23:53   #68
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
But no one did even mention a word about Monica ... yet

/ Mikael
This is very confusing, I did understand Monika that a whitch hunt is asking someone questions that he doesn´t want to answer but we have a lot of answers here...
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2010, 12:16   #69
Simona1983

Last edited by Simona1983; 16-02-2010 at 15:11. Reason: off topic
Simona1983 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2010, 12:31   #70
Denial
Lupo Lucio

Send a message via MSN to Denial

Omg, 2 eyes and 4 paws... i know where those come from... komodo dragons... YOU ITALIAN CHEATERS!
Denial jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2010, 12:48   #71
Fede86
Entità cinofila da web...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denial View Post
Omg, 2 eyes and 4 paws... i know where those come from... komodo dragons... YOU ITALIAN CHEATERS!
Fede86 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2010, 19:07   #72
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
This is very confusing, I did understand Monika that a whitch hunt is asking someone questions that he doesn´t want to answer but we have a lot of answers here...
Yes at least more answers than Monica did ever give on any question

Very best regards / Mikael
Old 05-01-2011, 23:51   #73
wolflinx
http://www.flickr.com/pho

Dida:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us