Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Off topic

Off topic About everything and about nothing - way how to pleasantly spent your free time...

Old 10-07-2010, 21:06   #21
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Better say that bandits are very safe outside.
But my fence is very friendly also, I got two neighbors that make me think about the possibility of them are making a silent battle for see who have the most ornated fence, one week I passed there and was a fence with several new stakes, next week the stakes got a eletrical fence together, and now they have a roll of barbed wire, I guess they are trying to make a bunker.
But looking the news I found the solution for wolfdogs...

Thinking well, one of this with nice stakes, eletrical fence with a shinning barbed wire and I got my personal giant bunker... world domination...
Old 13-09-2010, 21:31   #22
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Talking

Hello again

Now I got my as out of the wagon and started to build on the enclosure again…

I decided not to have a net against the road where the gate and my permanent kennel yard is, because it started to look like a prison

I decided to build a plank in impregnated wood instead, the new plank will also be harder to flee through and over than the fence … I also hope Hronec will not jump on it if there is another big male dog passing

I’m also planing for a big wooden gate, so that I can get cars and trucks in to the yard, and still keep the dogs in when they run and play

The lawn also need´s some light, so that I can train the dogs after work, or see them at all when they go for a run in the yard at winter time ( when it is always dark )

All in, I have ALLOT to do before the snow fall’s

I will keep you all updated, here are some picks from this weekend…

Best regards / Mikael

Old 13-09-2010, 21:39   #23
rivals

It's looking great! Whenever I end up buying a house I want to find somewhere in a decent location where I can have a really big yard, but that's a few years down the road.

How much time do you have until it starts snowing there?
rivals jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2010, 21:40   #24
draggar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivals View Post
It's looking great! Whenever I end up buying a house I want to find somewhere in a decent location where I can have a really big yard, but that's a few years down the road.
Same here, land is extremely expensive in south Florida, still, for anything over a postage stamp.

Maybe further north someday, central Florida.

Good luck with the fence, too!
draggar jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2010, 21:45   #25
rivals

Quote:
Originally Posted by draggar View Post
Same here, land is extremely expensive in south Florida, still, for anything over a postage stamp.

Maybe further north someday, central Florida.

Good luck with the fence, too!
Yeah, sadly I'll be in a similar situation as I'll be in the bay area, CA probably near San Jose. I'm hoping to find a place maybe 20-40 minutes from the city itself or where ever I'm working that'll be a little cheaper due to the distance.
rivals jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2010, 21:55   #26
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
How much time do you have until it starts snowing there?
Hopefully the first snow storm will come in late November, but night temperature here now is down to +1´C Brrrrrr But this morning it was +12´C But I think in the north they already did get a little bit of snow...

Best regards / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 14-09-2010 at 21:05.
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote