Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous All about Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs...

Old 13-05-2004, 12:34   #11
gaulirmorn

Hi Massimo, Paval, Paul and all,

Thanks for the information, Paul. Hopefully we should get some serious mailing going on!

Do you guys think it would be a good idea to set up a page where people who have emailed the Kennel Club can register their name? That way we can have an idea of just how many people have contacted the Kennel Club? It might come in handy in any court case that might arise, as it will show just how much support, (or lack of it – God forbid), that these breeds have.

It’s probably best to keep it polite too, as any offensiveness will only make matters worse for us. You can still put across your anger to them in a constructive, inoffensive manner. After all, we don’t want to lower ourselves to their level, do we guys?

I think it is really important that we spread the word about what is happening in the UK and that we need as many owners and breeders in Europe to come forward and mail the Kennel Club in support of our fight to get these breeds recognised. I also know that this forum is mainly for the Czech, but please, please, please support the Saarloos Wolfhund too! Both breeds deserve to be accepted onto the UK register, and I ask that people show their support for both Czech and Saarloos.

I think we really need to present a united front in fighting for the UK registration of these breeds, so maybe we could start an online petition too? This would show the authorities that we are sensible and serious about our quest, and again it would give us an indication of the support we are getting.

So, is the petition a good idea, and where shall we put it? Would it be better to put it on your Website, Paul? Once we know where to sign, we can start helping you, Paul.
gaulirmorn jest offline   Reply With Quote