Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Health and nutrition

Health and nutrition How to feed a Wolfdog, information about dog food, how to vaccinate and what to do if the dog gets ill....

Old 07-01-2010, 14:23   #21
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika View Post
Ina, please again!!
I don ´t speak about this dog : http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/7920
I spoke about " Hantu " she is dead !

And I spoke about two dawrfs from article about dwarf syndrom.
Who want to find info, find it, and not will be speculate here.

Monika
hmm but this litter have strong inbreed in dogs "z Molu es".
Old 07-01-2010, 14:25   #22
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
hmm but this litter have strong inbreed in dogs "z Molu es".
Bad Daiva, BAD!!!

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 14:26   #23
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:

You made questions about Veron´s ED for example. So his owner made ED result now 1 month ago, for YOU! .

Monika
hmmm, I ALL TIME think about this- HD ED ad others healt test are examinaded for BREED GOODNES AND HEALT, but not special for Margo. Strange idea, make this special for one person, but not for breed.
Old 07-01-2010, 15:45   #24
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

OK, now we can come back to our topic... I must mention, Monika, that it is visible that you do not have enough information about dwarfs in our population because believe me you will not start the topic to blame others as your female has in the pedigree at last two dogs which were for 100% "carriers" of the dwarf genes...

Now for all readers: Monika (as always) writes some gossips but she is hiding the main information. Thanks to this she is manipulating the facts and thanks to it blaming people she don't like...
So I will write more about this case but excuse me that I will hide the names of these dogs because both breeders of the parents and the "breeder" of mentioned puppies do not deserve to be attacked here. They were never hiding the facts, they helped us very much to collect the information about possible "carriers" - they are really honest people and perfect breeders so because of it I will not allow to sling mud on them here on forum by people like you, Monika...

Quote:
Maybe you want be a boss of " bonsai club for CSW " ... but remember " Bonsai Club is my patent! :0))
You are writing about the polish litter with dwarfs. First you should not hide the information that this litter was NOT born in my kennel. Second - please do not hide the fact that both parents of this litter come from Polish kennels which are known not for bonsai dogs but really nice, big (also for Czech standard) Wolfdogs. So please stop to wrote such stupidity like "Bonsai club for CSW"...

Quote:
I am not waiting nothing good from you, you are only fanatic polish girl what care about " your interests, " only. No want to give correct info.
Monika, a "fanatic polish girl" is exactly source of your information. Her behaviour is for me simply disgusting. She was playing the best friend of the dwarf owners only to get as much information as possible to blame other Polish breeders. Breeder of the mother of this litter because they are very successful with their work (what drives her crazy as they are much more known after breeding one litter than she is after breeding 3 litters). And breeders of the father as some years ago they rejected to use her stud dog and from this time they became they enemy number 2 in Poland. (after me of course.... )

Quote:
I saw two polish dwarf and I know combination came from... You, too, surly, but better is giving to head to sand.
These words show exactly that you have no idea what is going on - it shows how poor is your knowledge about this topic (as poor as quality of the source of your information about it)... After so many years of hiding health information, cheating and manipulating the facts you really get so used on such type of breeders' behaviour that it is unimaginable for you that there still exist honest breeders which do no behave like you do.... SAD...

Dear Monika, you should know that nobody was hiding this information (it is official in Poland, the owners are active on the polish forum) and Mijke (the dwarf project leader) was informed about it exactly by me. This litter is just proof for the information we had before. Nobody was writing about it because nobody even though to use it as argument to fight or blame these breeders. As we are not writing about other dwarfs or blaming any breeders or owners. I think you TOTALLY missunderstood what is the main point for collecting the information about the "carriers". For us it is just information. For you it is great argument to fight with other breeders - now I really understand the arguments of Czech breeders which accused you for abusing the possition of breeding comittee member in Czech Republic to fight with competition and why they removed your from this function.

But from the beginning - some facts for all readers:
You will not find this litter in the database. It was a mistake litter - the man rescued a female which was related to his male. By mistake the male covered the female - there were two dwarf puppies born in this litter. The dogs do not have pedigrees because their parents do not have the breeding rights. Mistake which is now used by Monika and her polish friend for their personal wars...

With the information we have at the moment it is easy to say why the dwarfs were born - in their pedigree we have one dog which is 100% "carrier", and strong inbreed on two other dogs where one is also "carrier" for 100% and the second is "carrier" almost for sure (but not 100% so far). 1 dog comes from Slovakia, 2 of them from Czech Republic (all of them with hundreds of offsprings in all european countries).

I hope the case is clear for you now...

Quote:
I spoke about " Hantu " she is dead !
And I spoke about two dawrfs from article about dwarf syndrom.
Who want to find info, find it, and not will be speculate here.
Monika, THINK: why do you know about Hantu? You know why: because NOBODY is hiding the information about her... She was not tested but it is almost obvious she was a dwarf.
I know it is unimaginable for you that a breeder is not hiding information about his dogs. But I really do not need to hide anything - there is really nothing to be hidden...

Back to the topic: do you remember your words which you told some years ago - that there is a 'rule' in Czech Republic that in every litter one or 2 puppies MUST die. Do you know how many of the were hidden dwarfs? How many dwarfs were born by you? Nobody knows it exactly because such information is hidden by you and breeders like you. Basing on the pedigree there were dwarfs (or will be in any kennel) because according the dogs which were for sure "carriers" I would say 80% of the dogs (maybe more we can count it later) can be carriers as the most popular stud dogs in Slovakia, Italy, France, Holland and Czech Republic were carriers...

Now back to the Hantu case - I have really bad news for you. It is already known for longer time that Milo Ruskov dvor is "carrier" (and he is in the pedigree of all dogs which you are writing about). Yes, yes - exactly the grandfather of your female - Upstream.
I didn't have any dwarfs in Milo's litter - all puppies were normal. But there are two other breeders which had them for sure. One died at the age of 6 weeks after birth - was not registered. Second lived about 2 months - stayed by the breeder till end of his life. I do not have information how many similar puppies were born in Slovakia but for sure there are more such cases. (of course it is nothing against Milo - if I would have the chance to decide if I would use him again I would do this again - he was famous and popular stud dog because he gave good quality puppies with great character and perfect hips (with much more HD-A results than the average statistics).

In the pedigree of your female there is another "carrier" dog comming from the same kennel as the dog "responsible" for dwarfs in France and Holland. By his offprings we have also dwarfs born (the polish litter is one of them - there is even inbreed on this dog).
As you can see nobody is "free" of this problem - even you as there are (at last) two dogs carring the dwarf gene in the pedigree of your female. And for sure more by her puppies as there are known casses of dwarf dogs by Passo del Lupo.

As you can see the difference between us is: I'm not hinding the information. And you - you are blaming other breeders but you did not even allow for a possibility that you dogs, dogs from your kennel have huge "chance" to be carriers... And there is no info about dwarfs puppies born in your kennel only because you do not allow such information to be published (as you do also with the most health problems)...

I will not use the "carrier" story to blame your dogs. I do not want to blame Passo del Lupo, z Kladenske zare or Ruskov dvor. Or any other kennel. But after collecting the information it just came out that any dog can carry "dwarf" gene.
What I really do not like is that you are ruining the whole "dwarf project" as it base ONLY on the voluntary work of breeders and owners. The data was collected only for futer information. Nobody was blamed for having carrier. No line was selected as "ill" or "dwarf line" and no breeder was blamed. Thanks to the information we are getting from breeders who sent us data about born dwarf puppies we were able to identify much more carriers and possible carriers than thanks to the gene tests (which are too expensive for many breeders). I'm not sure if they will be so willing to help Mijke now when they can see that for people of your kind it can be only good reason to attack them because of personal reasons...

I'm sorry but it seems you have NO IDEA how a good breeding "adviser" should behave. And instead of really carring to eliminate health problems you are just looking for reasons to attack more and more breeders with invented "genetic problems"....

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 16:34   #25
Rona
Distinguished Member

Monika,
I don't know you, I have nothing against you, on the contrary, I always repeat that my girl owes her famous "Jolly's smile" your breediing efforts. I know you and Margo have problems between you, but I'm a grandma and have my own judgements.

I assume you are a CSV breeding expert and there's no irony in this statement. Somebody, who has had so many litters must know a lot about the breed. I find some of your views, eg. on HD or adding data to the WD database a bit shocking, but still - you're the CSV expert, not me.

I also think nobody should be blamed for breeding dogs with this faulty gene - how could breeders have known about this fault before Mijke made the tests available!

But since it was you who brought this topic to light, would you be so kind and answer my question, even though I'm not a breeder and you don't know me? I'm very politely addressing you as an expert, who has good intentions and cares for the breed:
Have you tested any of your dogs towards dwarf genes? What were the results?

Last edited by Rona; 07-01-2010 at 17:39.
Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 16:39   #26
loco
Non active.

So easy to point a finger to each other , but the only thing that really is important is this .

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post
back to our topic
Nobody is blamed for having carrier. No line is selected as "ill" or "dwarf line" and no breeder was blamed.
Quote:
The dwarfism isn ´t "any catastrof " and we can work with this problem simly. Take your dogs 4 ml EDTA blood and send to Utrecht University if you want be sure about carriers.

Monika

both, for saying this on "a public forum" .
I sooooooo hope this helps people cross the line to test there dogs .
Because it is "our breed the CSW" , and not a specific breeder or a specific dog .

Groette Martine.

Last edited by loco; 07-01-2010 at 17:59.
loco jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 19:55   #27
Monika

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post
OK, now we can come back to our topic... I must mention, Monika, that it is visible that you do not have enough information about dwarfs in our population because believe me you will not start the topic to blame others as your female has in the pedigree at last two dogs which were for 100% "carriers" of the dwarf genes...

Now for all readers: Monika (as always) writes some gossips but she is hiding the main information. Thanks to this she is manipulating the facts and thanks to it blaming people she don't like...
So I will write more about this case but excuse me that I will hide the names of these dogs because both breeders of the parents and the "breeder" of mentioned puppies do not deserve to be attacked here. They were never hiding the facts, they helped us very much to collect the information about possible "carriers" - they are really honest people and perfect breeders so because of it I will not allow to sling mud on them here on forum by people like you, Monika...

You are writing about the polish litter with dwarfs. First you should not hide the information that this litter was NOT born in my kennel. Second - please do not hide the fact that both parents of this litter come from Polish kennels which are known not for bonsai dogs but really nice, big (also for Czech standard) Wolfdogs. So please stop to wrote such stupidity like "Bonsai club for CSW"...

Monika, a "fanatic polish girl" is exactly source of your information. Her behaviour is for me simply disgusting. She was playing the best friend of the dwarf owners only to get as much information as possible to blame other Polish breeders. Breeder of the mother of this litter because they are very successful with their work (what drives her crazy as they are much more known after breeding one litter than she is after breeding 3 litters). And breeders of the father as some years ago they rejected to use her stud dog and from this time they became they enemy number 2 in Poland. (after me of course.... )

These words show exactly that you have no idea what is going on - it shows how poor is your knowledge about this topic (as poor as quality of the source of your information about it)... After so many years of hiding health information, cheating and manipulating the facts you really get so used on such type of breeders' behaviour that it is unimaginable for you that there still exist honest breeders which do no behave like you do.... SAD...

Dear Monika, you should know that nobody was hiding this information (it is official in Poland, the owners are active on the polish forum) and Mijke (the dwarf project leader) was informed about it exactly by me. This litter is just proof for the information we had before. Nobody was writing about it because nobody even though to use it as argument to fight or blame these breeders. As we are not writing about other dwarfs or blaming any breeders or owners. I think you TOTALLY missunderstood what is the main point for collecting the information about the "carriers". For us it is just information. For you it is great argument to fight with other breeders - now I really understand the arguments of Czech breeders which accused you for abusing the possition of breeding comittee member in Czech Republic to fight with competition and why they removed your from this function.

But from the beginning - some facts for all readers:
You will not find this litter in the database. It was a mistake litter - the man rescued a female which was related to his male. By mistake the male covered the female - there were two dwarf puppies born in this litter. The dogs do not have pedigrees because their parents do not have the breeding rights. Mistake which is now used by Monika and her polish friend for their personal wars...

With the information we have at the moment it is easy to say why the dwarfs were born - in their pedigree we have one dog which is 100% "carrier", and strong inbreed on two other dogs where one is also "carrier" for 100% and the second is "carrier" almost for sure (but not 100% so far). 1 dog comes from Slovakia, 2 of them from Czech Republic (all of them with hundreds of offsprings in all european countries).

Monika, THINK: why do you know about Hantu? You know why: because NOBODY is hiding the information about her... She was not tested but it is almost obvious she was a dwarf.
I know it is unimaginable for you that a breeder is not hiding information about his dogs. But I really do not need to hide anything - there is really nothing to be hidden...

Back to the topic: do you remember your words which you told some years ago - that there is a 'rule' in Czech Republic that in every litter one or 2 puppies MUST die. Do you know how many of the were hidden dwarfs? How many dwarfs were born by you? Nobody knows it exactly because such information is hidden by you and breeders like you. Basing on the pedigree there were dwarfs (or will be in any kennel) because according the dogs which were for sure "carriers" I would say 80% of the dogs (maybe more we can count it later) can be carriers as the most popular stud dogs in Slovakia, Italy, France, Holland and Czech Republic were carriers...

Now back to the Hantu case - I have really bad news for you. It is already known for longer time that Milo Ruskov dvor is "carrier" (and he is in the pedigree of all dogs which you are writing about). Yes, yes - exactly the grandfather of your female - Upstream.
I didn't have any dwarfs in Milo's litter - all puppies were normal. But there are two other breeders which had them for sure. One died at the age of 6 weeks after birth - was not registered. Second lived about 2 months - stayed by the breeder till end of his life. I do not have information how many similar puppies were born in Slovakia but for sure there are more such cases. (of course it is nothing against Milo - if I would have the chance to decide if I would use him again I would do this again - he was famous and popular stud dog because he gave good quality puppies with great character and perfect hips (with much more HD-A results than the average statistics).

In the pedigree of your female there is another "carrier" dog comming from the same kennel as the dog "responsible" for dwarfs in France and Holland. By his offprings we have also dwarfs born (the polish litter is one of them - there is even inbreed on this dog).
As you can see nobody is "free" of this problem - even you as there are (at last) two dogs carring the dwarf gene in the pedigree of your female. And for sure more by her puppies as there are known casses of dwarf dogs by Passo del Lupo.

As you can see the difference between us is: I'm not hinding the information. And you - you are blaming other breeders but you did not even allow for a possibility that you dogs, dogs from your kennel have huge "chance" to be carriers... And there is no info about dwarfs puppies born in your kennel only because you do not allow such information to be published (as you do also with the most health problems)...

I will not use the "carrier" story to blame your dogs. I do not want to blame Passo del Lupo, z Kladenske zare or Ruskov dvor. Or any other kennel. But after collecting the information it just came out that any dog can carry "dwarf" gene.
What I really do not like is that you are ruining the whole "dwarf project" as it base ONLY on the voluntary work of breeders and owners. The data was collected only for futer information. Nobody was blamed for having carrier. No line was selected as "ill" or "dwarf line" and no breeder was blamed. Thanks to the information we are getting from breeders who sent us data about born dwarf puppies we were able to identify much more carriers and possible carriers than thanks to the gene tests (which are too expensive for many breeders). I'm not sure if they will be so willing to help Mijke now when they can see that for people of your kind it can be only good reason to attack them because of personal reasons...

I'm sorry but it seems you have NO IDEA how a good breeding "adviser" should behave. And instead of really carring to eliminate health problems you are just looking for reasons to attack more and more breeders with invented "genetic problems"....

Sorry Loco, your " report " was best the end of this topic, but I will write sortly.

I'm not grafoman and exbicionista.
I am not a sociopath, therefore is easy for me to differentiate what is good and what is bad or dangerous!
What are you doing Margo, this is called "brainwashing."

All necessary and required about dwarfismu were told yesterday, and this issue is clear!

I have private doubts whether was Milo tested .... but it's my thing.
Dwarf puppy I saw after Ali, too: 0 (
Needless to do drama more.
.... But if I am writing something, it's like the injects into the hornets' nest and it is very funny: 0)

Thanks God that was the breed recognized by FCI before the era of "Wolfdog.org and Margo's brainwashing!"
I worked actively for our Club 10 years, maybe more?? It is sufficiently long time and this time for the our breed was more important, we was owners no recognized dogs.

Fanatism and inability to recognize a different view, another way is the path to hell.

And finally, I am currently the owner of 2 females CSWs, only and I promise that they will be testing this year.
And I hope, that more owners let tested dogs from my kennel, than Rolf.

And I blame Polish breeder never!! Why?? It is only your manipulation and stop these speculation. I don ´t need to play on freinds or expropriate e - box!

Only real test is done clear, we not need to wash the brain and no one discussed above.

Monika

Last edited by Monika; 07-01-2010 at 20:35.
Monika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 20:58   #28
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Why you write it?
I wait answer!!
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 21:16   #29
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
I wait answer!!
Welcome to the club!
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 21:21   #30
Hanka

Thanks
Old 07-01-2010, 21:39   #31
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Welcome to the club!
I'm leaving the club I've got my answer

Old 07-01-2010, 21:40   #32
Monika

Quote:
Why you write it?
I wait answer!!

And why you write it Hana?

My formulation no was correct, sorry. The pup not was tested, and he is dead, too. Hana you have the picture of this pup, I lost it :0(.. but I will try to find it again.......

Best way will be the test your dogs, like me..this can stop all spekulation!

...and Micheal???? I am waiting on your answer too :0)

Monika
Old 07-01-2010, 21:53   #33
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:

...and Micheal???? I am waiting on your answer too :0)

Monika
To what question? You write so much but say nothing, I lost you somewhere propably weeks ago.

Ina

Last edited by michaelundinaeichhorn; 07-01-2010 at 22:01.
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 21:53   #34
Hanka

Monika, be sure, breedcomission collect all info about dwarfism in Czech Republic, we "work" with it and me personally try arrange for all czech people one laboratory, where they can do tests for all our (czech) dogs. I hope it will be in not long time.
The testing in other countries is for czech people expensive.
Dwarfism is in all population of wolfdogs, almost in every line and family. Czech, slovak lines,....unfortunatelly. We can watch it and we can make "good parents pairs". Breed comission has much info about pups here and in the World, but we NEVER write THIS or THIS is carrier, danger dog for breeding, etc. It is not fair for owners.
I try to do something for czech owners, breeders. And you?
I don´t understand you. Are you jealous? Or what?
Old 07-01-2010, 22:06   #35
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
breedcomission collect all info about dwarfism in Czech Republic, we "work" with it and me personally try arrange for all czech people one laboratory, where they can do tests for all our (czech) dogs. I hope it will be in not long time.
This is a very wise approach, Hanka! Testing really makes sense only if all, or at least the vast majority of breeders decide to test their dogs.

It seems breeding is becomig a really costly entreprise HD, ED, PRA, Dwarf, heart.... not to mention that it's also very risky for the breeder's mental health (Mikael, I agree with your diagnosis)

Old 07-01-2010, 22:15   #36
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika
I have private doubts whether was Milo tested .... but it's my thing.
My darling Monika, I would like to remember you the basic genetic...

If Milo did a dwarf pup, he and the female mother of this dwarf pup ARE carriers or the pup would not have problem.
To remind you, will only born dwarf dogs if both parents are carriers.
And its the principal mean of the DNA test, don't mate carrier X carrier anymore for dont born dwrf pups anymore, even if commonly that the dwaf pups die, if they live is a suffer for them and for the owners.

So, automaticaly, if Milo, Ali o wheatever dog did a dwarf pup, he AND the mother of these pups MUST be carrier, you don't need the genetic test to prove in this case, only a honest breeder which don't hide this information.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 07-01-2010 at 22:21.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 22:55   #37
Monika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
My darling Monika, I would like to remember you the basic genetic...

If Milo did a dwarf pup, he and the female mother of this dwarf pup ARE carriers or the pup would not have problem.
To remind you, will only born dwarf dogs if both parents are carriers.
And its the principal mean of the DNA test, don't mate carrier X carrier anymore for dont born dwrf pups anymore, even if commonly that the dwaf pups die, if they live is a suffer for them and for the owners.

So, automaticaly, if Milo, Ali o wheatever dog did a dwarf pup, he AND the mother of these pups MUST be carrier, you don't need the genetic test to prove in this case, only a honest breeder which don't hide this information.
My darling Nebulosa :0)

I know it....but I saw dwarf pup from Milo never. An this is a reason of my doubt...not more. If somebody saw it and is it sure, no spekulation, OK.
Your explantion is good and usefull :0)

Monika