Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 27-02-2012, 13:05   #1
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina
Default Iberian wolfdog crosses

You should increase your figths to spain: As it looks there are csw mixes with iberian wolf. Here a iberian wolfdog cross could look like:
http://www.wolfdog.org/site/de/dbase/d/15715

and here a picture from an iberian wolf. Can you see how similar they do look in their optical appearance like the same color on the legs?

I did already ask Margo for that and send her the pics from iberian wolves for comparison, but I never got an answer. Maybe now?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg iberischerWolf3.jpg (98.0 KB, 132 views)
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 13:07   #2
ArImInIuM

I forgot that some people see only the dog side
that aspect wolf has NEVER been one of the criteria for selection of their dogs.
I am stupid .......
Old 27-02-2012, 13:18   #3
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArImInIuM View Post
I forgot that some people see only the dog side
that aspect wolf has NEVER been one of the criteria for selection of their dogs.
I am stupid .......
Why should it???
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 13:19   #4
ArImInIuM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
You should increase your figths to spain: As it looks there are csw mixes with iberian wolf. Here a iberian wolfdog cross could look like:
http://www.wolfdog.org/site/de/dbase/d/15715

and here a picture from an iberian wolf. Can you see how similar they do look in their optical appearance like the same color on the legs?

I did already ask Margo for that and send her the pics from iberian wolves for comparison, but I never got an answer. Maybe now?
What has this dog?
put some color in some lines would not hurt
Old 27-02-2012, 13:30   #5
ArImInIuM

It is crazy, you see of the wolf everywhere, the syndrome of the little red riding hoot??
Old 27-02-2012, 13:33   #6
hanninadina

Color of Iberian wolf, hahahaha.

By the way, everybody knows that Dia Kollo Dvora seems not to be what was written in papers. Arleen and Baron Spod diumiera are (were Baron) to wolfy in behavior and outlook. And Dia showed in all her behavior especially during birth to much wolf behavior.

So what? You guys all ran to take Baron for breeding many many times! And in the end, he had DM! There are the same rumours on the road, as now with Demoniak and others. And so I start a new rumour, about the spanish csw. Is he a mix? Can you show us the gene test from his parents confirming that he is a pure csw? Lol.

You guys are really funny.
Old 27-02-2012, 13:42   #7
hanninadina

And I will always remember to the VDH-FCI Show in december 2005 in Kassel germany. Michael Eichhorn presented Baron spod Diumiera during the show beside the ring to me and some others. He says with pride, look at Baron, isn´t he doing good here in the halls? He has no fear and is calm.

Yes he was. Now many years later remembering to the behavior and acting of Baron, living with 6 wofldogs (4 of them american wds) knowing much more about wolves, high contents I can confirm, yes, Baron was doing ok - for a F 1 or F2 mid content wolfdog hybrid.

I know Demoniak too personally from World dog Show 2010 in Denmark. And what can I say, he was a very friendly dog who was not afraid of nothing. Although he did not know me he came to me and smelled at me. Only the judge, 1,90 m, 100 kg, hard in handling him, he did not like, but that was ok.

So why Michael was especially talking about the timid but not shy behavior of Baron? He was a csw, there is nothing special to go to shows in halls - if the csw is a pure csw.
Old 27-02-2012, 14:16   #8
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArImInIuM View Post
I am sorry to be invalid(useless) in English
Exactly like people who tried to communicate with the French in English on their forum were "invalid in French" . But there was no mercy for them there- they were told off in a very rude way and called bad-mannered!

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 16:19   #9
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Quote:
Color of Iberian wolf, hahahaha.

By the way, everybody knows that Dia Kollo Dvora seems not to be what was written in papers. Arleen and Baron Spod diumiera are (were Baron) to wolfy in behavior and outlook. And Dia showed in all her behavior especially during birth to much wolf behavior.

So what? You guys all ran to take Baron for breeding many many times! And in the end, he had DM! There are the same rumours on the road, as now with Demoniak and others. And so I start a new rumour, about the spanish csw. Is he a mix? Can you show us the gene test from his parents confirming that he is a pure csw? Lol.

You guys are really funny.
I'm not really understanding you. But for the record: If you are saying Baron if a mix, and it's proven reasonably to be true, I have no problem with calling my dog a mix and keeping him as a mutt and removing him from reproducing..which aren't in my plans anyway.

And second, what is the point of the post? Are you advocating against the keeping of true records and the confirmation of real parentage in questionable cases?
Old 28-02-2012, 00:31   #10
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
I can confirm, yes, Baron was doing ok - for a F 1 or F2 mid content wolfdog hybrid.
Christian, you are so funny...

I did only meet Baron 2 times, but I can say he´s not anyting like a F1 or F2 or even F3-F5...

Maybe you are missjudging becouse of that your AWD are not really High contant at all

However... if I was to judge Baron, I would put him closer to GSD than Wolf...

But I gues that is not what this is all about, it´s about talking bad about Ina and Michael Eichhorn again... well well in that case I can only feel sorry for you, as we have all moved on

Sad regards / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 28-02-2012 at 02:07.
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 11:28   #11
*Satu

Send a message via MSN to *Satu

Christian will you tell who is pure breed and looking like standard csv?

How many hybrid have passed FCI Character test?
I don´t know so many normal csv who can do it.

AND HE is stiil alive whit DM.... if some one needs DNA that is it in laboklin, Doggenes bank and i can send more samples.....

Last edited by *Satu; 28-02-2012 at 11:50. Reason: typo
*Satu jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 12:26   #12
hanninadina

Oh, he is still alive? People tell the story that he is dead. Fine.

Mikael, make a turn around, how many wolfdogs did you met who are F 1 - F 4? That is the point the difference between a F 2 and a F 6 is not that far as some people want to make you believe!

I will not tell you what Noomi and Nuno and the rest of my family are. Maybe you should compare them with some wolves, hahahaha.

No, Mikael, as I wrote, people who are sitting in the glashouse should not throw with stones.

Milan Budaj said to Oskar Dora in mai 2010 during the csw meeting in germany: "Jörg still believes, Arleen is a pure csw, hahaha". I was standing beside them. And I met Arleen, she is very very good looking and has a super temperament, like a wolf or F 1 - F 2, she is lying on her back immediately even when a strang person meets her. That is typicall submissive behavior what you will find more often in wolves and closer to the wolf wolfdogs.

Mikael, it was before your time, when Dia Kollar Dvor was famous. Did you never asked yourself, why lots of people took her two times for mating?
Old 28-02-2012, 12:34   #13
michaelundinaeichhorn

Hello Satu and Mikael,

having a very long experience with this I can only ask you not to feed the troll. As trolls are notoriously dishonest and malignent they love to jump into things and throw some stinky rumors.
Everybody knowing Dia and Baron knows how trustworthy this special troll is And this special troll never saw Dia....
And I am pretty sure that Oskar will be very astonished about what he has said . I will ask him next time I meet him, he should know what is told about him.

Ina

Last edited by michaelundinaeichhorn; 28-02-2012 at 12:43.
Old 28-02-2012, 12:44   #14
hanninadina

Yeah, feed the troll, he is getting bigger and bigger. hahaha. Ina, people like you who are spreading rumours everywhere, do not should tell me what I should do and not.

But take your look to the spanish csw who should be bred by Margo but has the color of iberian wolves. Is it a iberian csw Hybrid? You are so experienced, start your fight to spanish people. lol.
Old 28-02-2012, 13:14   #15
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

What I see in Utukku is a very wolfish and typical pure Czechoslovakian Wolfdog, the darker coat is not new in the breed, you can find it in several dogs, Anomad Debowa sfora for exemple: http://www.wolfdog.org/site/dbase/d/8118

But I really think that breeder and owner will see no problems in make the DNA test, even because it was not the first time I heard people telling it.

Im thinking in make the DNA test in all my dogs and I really think that all the breeders must try to do the same.
We have Antagene and Laboklin as laboratories which already tested the DNA of Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs, will be great if we all choose one laboratory to send the samples of our dogs because I wonder if the laboratories share informations, for exemple, if I send a sample fo Iran to Antagene and someone which to test if he is the father by Laboklin, probably I will need to send a new sample (??).
Old 28-02-2012, 13:19   #16
michaelundinaeichhorn

I don´t think so, because you are owner of the profile as soon as you paid it.

Ina
Old 28-02-2012, 13:36   #17
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
But take your look to the spanish csw who should be bred by Margo but has the color of iberian wolves. Is it a iberian csw Hybrid? You are so experienced, start your fight to spanish people. lol.
Margo keeps secretly an Iberian wolf? Why don't you log in reality, Christian? Even for a short while? It'll definitely do you good...

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 13:45   #18
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
Margo keeps secretly an Iberian wolf? Why don't you log in reality, Christian? Even for a short while? It'll definitely do you good...
It is spread senseless gossips, I really cant imagine Milan having such a nice and personal talk with Oskar in 2010 at all.
But if they were speaking with each other, they were doing it in Slovakian, meaning that Christian might have misunderstood them anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ina
I don´t think so, because you are owner of the profile as soon as you paid it.
Then, it mean that I can send a copy of the profile of my dog for whatever laboratory...

Last edited by Nebulosa; 28-02-2012 at 13:52.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 13:47   #19
michaelundinaeichhorn

You can be sure he would have misunderstood them even in German.

Ina

Last edited by michaelundinaeichhorn; 28-02-2012 at 13:58.
Old 28-02-2012, 14:04   #20
hanninadina

Rona, it is not Margo doing it. The same problem was discussed here from a dog from Riccardo - running wolf - some time ago. The breeder gives the pup and the pedigree and the new owner changes in "his pup".... There are several possibilities to do it. A new pet passport with new chip number. And all works fine - till the dogs do not look like typical breed dog, as we saw several time from french csw.

Mikael, I did not start the fight again. You must have a look in german facebook wolfdog group. Since I opened two new groups about american wolfdogs in german and english language, Ina and Michael Eichhorn are doing nothing else than spreading rumours about my dogs, me and all american wolfdogs. They never saw real adult american wolfdogs. But all main american wolfdogs breeders know now their name. They always start to fight! Why are they not able to accept, that different people like different things - here wolfdogs?

And they are not only fighting here in germany. Michael Eichhorn will speak about wolfdogs hybrids in italy too, as the italian told me. But what is his experience? He had only Koro one of the last F 4 csw with 34 %. But he was not able to care right, so he died. He has not the patience to deal with these dogs. Hit and run, that is what he knows best.

I do not understand why Eichhorns go every year since 2009 to my authorities and tell them, that my dogs are pure wolves, dangerous hybrids or what so ever? He does not know well genetics and that wolves and dogs are only 0,04 % different in nuclear DNA, so the gene labs will not find any difference. And that is why the gene lab said after testing her, Noomi is a petdog! Even every different dog breed is 0,16% different from each one. Wolves are 0,18% different in mtDNA from dogs. So in nuclear DNA it would be even closer than 0,04%.

You people like your csw, I do too but I love my american wofldogs too. I can not understand why Eichhorns do not get it?! Jealousy? After all this years they start again and again. Even here in english forum Ina is spreading lies and rumours about me, although I do not have any contact to them for 2 years now. People send me here lies and asked what happened again. I said nothing. Both Eichhorns are jealous and psychopathic, that is why they are not able to stop fighting against me.

That is the truth and I guess Margo could confirm, because so far I know she is in these groups - I am not. But my friends send me these dirty talks from Eichhorns. But it seems sensless with them. I feel very sorry for them.