Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 10-11-2013, 16:36   #241
admin

All information about polish wolfdogs were included in the new update. All sent information are there.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 21:06   #242
Gia
K-Lee Family

Send a message via Skype™ to Gia Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Gia

Not all is there... how many times should I send the copy of Interchampion and Champion Titles of other countries of my female K-LEE VORNJA z Peronówki? There is also a mistake in the name of her son from "T" Litter - there is Tranquila Brisa de Verano and should be: Tranquilo Brisa de Verano. Tranquila are girls and Tranquilo are males.

Gia, K-lee Vornja z Peronówki & Gran Rosa Amiga Atropa Bella Donna...
Gia jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 21:57   #243
Wonderfull Wolf ES

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
All information about polish wolfdogs were included in the new update. All sent information are there.

its not true. Not all, maybe few of them. I send you PW with updates, WD users send you email. Please, dont tell me lies. Błyskotka Bellatrix WzB still dont have photo, 1 wolfdog have a wrong owner, etc., etc. What do you mean by "all" ??
Wonderfull Wolf ES jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 22:18   #244
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

the most important is ... photo I always think this is data basa
I think the best be when this first photo in dog page can change a owner, when for people this is most important in world. I example need only data basa, nothing moore.
Old 11-11-2013, 22:23   #245
Wonderfull Wolf ES

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
the most important is ... photo I always think this is data basa
I think the best be when this first photo in dog page can change a owner, when for people this is most important in world. I example need only data basa, nothing moore.
Daiva it was just example. Many more important information are not there. its reaction for "all information", because i dont know whats that all is? and i agree about first photo
Old 11-11-2013, 22:36   #246
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gia View Post
how many times should I send the copy of Interchampion and Champion Titles of other countries of my female K-LEE VORNJA z Peronówki?
I did not wrote about update of the show database.
Old 11-11-2013, 22:47   #247
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderfull Wolf ES View Post
its not true. Not all, maybe few of them. I send you PW with updates, WD users send you email. Please, dont tell me lies. Błyskotka Bellatrix WzB still dont have photo, 1 wolfdog have a wrong owner, etc., etc. What do you mean by "all" ??
Lets me understand. You try to tell me that I have done nothing because one photo and one owner is missing? Or missing are show titles which were not updated?
I do appreciate your work as I got many emails from you but this topic seems to be making problems where there are none.
By the way - the polish photos were added to the database as first. Other users are still waiting because the gallery is still on the work. They really can complain.
Anyway as I wrote. If something is wrong it is enough to send me an email. All changes - except huge amount of changes sent by the Italian moderator - were done.
Old 11-11-2013, 23:10   #248
Wonderfull Wolf ES

Quote:
Lets me understand. You try to tell me that I have done nothing because one photo and one owner is missing? Or missing are show titles which were not updated?
I do appreciate your work as I got many emails from you but this topic seems to be making problems where there are none.
By the way - the polish photos were added to the database as first. Other users are still waiting because the gallery is still on the work. They really can complain.
Anyway as I wrote. If something is wrong it is enough to send me an email. All changes - except huge amount of changes sent by the Italian moderator - were done.

you try to tell me that you've done "all". where i wrote nothing?
Old 11-11-2013, 23:22   #249
Gia
K-Lee Family

Send a message via Skype™ to Gia Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Gia

Quote:
I did not wrote about update of the show database.
I thought it was included to the last updates... My female is Int. Ch. since few years and it's still not added to the data base.
So, for the next update, could you write here or on FaceBook when will be the next update? So we can complete the datas and send it again in one email. And when will be update of show titles and work titles? So we could send it all again if it's missing.

Gia, K-lee Vornja z Peronówki & Gran Rosa Amiga Atropa Bella Donna...

Last edited by Gia; 11-11-2013 at 23:28.
Gia jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 17:37   #250
Rybka

Wow, I am impressed
Thank You Admin for photo of Błyskotka, whoever You are...
Old 15-12-2013, 15:33   #251
SARKA
Arimminum Kennel

Send a message via Skype™ to SARKA
Default Database

Last edited by SARKA; 15-12-2013 at 15:35.
SARKA jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2013, 14:00   #252
Eska

Is it possible to upload a main picture? And if so...how?
Eska jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2014, 00:41   #253
*Satu

Send a message via MSN to *Satu

Quote:
Finally, we have another huge update of the database. This time the data were supplemented with Italian dogs [several hundred new Wolfdogs] and French dogs [the data is constantly replenished].

It also means that you can add and complete results of the Italian dog shows.

http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase
Info from where??? Elys spod Dumbiera is my dog even you don´t wan´t She lived whit me ower 8 years but this is imposiple mission for you.....
Old 10-03-2014, 01:39   #254
mijke

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Satu View Post
Info from where??? Elys spod Dumbiera is my dog even you don´t wan´t She lived whit me ower 8 years but this is imposiple mission for you.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by of_Mercedes_Dream View Post
ofcourse no answers of admin........
Since june 2013 I am no longer a Dutch moderator, but this also was not updated

So sad that once such a great site with a lot of info of the breed, did develop to this site without any response of an admin

PS: I am not a moderator anymore!!
http://www.ursidaestee.wolfdog.org/voor%20wolfdog/handtekening/New%20format%20banner%20Wg.jpg
mijke jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 10:01   #255
Shadowlands

Is there anything we can do to save the site - us as users and (hopefully still) fans?

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas on how we can assist, I am sure there are plenty of us happy to give our time and enthusiasm.
Shadowlands jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 21:58   #256
avgrunn

I always thought that more admins would do the trick, I believe that wolfdog.org needs more people to update the info sent by breeders and owners. But since the admin is not responding it is impossible to name other admins :/
Old 11-03-2014, 12:50   #257
Valkyrja

Quote:
Originally Posted by avgrunn View Post
I always thought that more admins would do the trick, I believe that wolfdog.org needs more people to update the info sent by breeders and owners. But since the admin is not responding it is impossible to name other admins :/
Yes, more admins would help. I guess I always thought there were more than one admin already....
Valkyrja jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 13:15   #258
Rona
Distinguished Member

When Margo was still acting Admin and people were throwing stones at the site and calling her names I kept repeating that one day she'd give up her volountary work for the site and either it would be closed down, or things would be MUCH worse. Hardly anybody listened, 'wolfodg' was taken for granted, database was taken for granted, and now - here you are.

Everybody has a line beyond which he/she doesn't care any more. Some should have thought about it a bit earlier.

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 18:36   #259
Valkyrja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowlands View Post
Is there anything we can do to save the site - us as users and (hopefully still) fans?

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas on how we can assist, I am sure there are plenty of us happy to give our time and enthusiasm.

I have the time and enthusiasm, and gladly offer it. That said, I don't have the faintest clue how one would go about fixing/accessing the database without (obviously) being an admin...

I guess I am surprised that there is only one admin?? Am I understanding that correctly? For such a large database, with such widespread information in many different languages, it seems strange. Or are we talking about the admin of only one aspect of the website/database? Sorry for being out of the loop here...

Also, I presume that the moderators of the various forums and the admin(s) of the website/database are seperate roles...?

Last edited by Valkyrja; 11-03-2014 at 18:38.
Valkyrja jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2014, 10:33   #260
André

Angry Database and stolen info

Hi,

I just realized some info was taken from my personal facebook profile. Including photos and things I hadn't published in any other place (moreover, some was transported incorrectly). Sorry but... are you kidding me? This is ILLEGAL.
This is the kind of info I would send anyway but that's not the point. The point is that you are officially stealing info with no authorization and breaking basic privacy laws.
Who's doing this? Any explanation?
André jest offline   Reply With Quote