Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 23-06-2010, 16:08   #61
elf

Thanks Hanka. I think we have the infos needed to build new groups, in the idea as Margo said, to have goups that can be followed in every country. Do you think CZ club can move in this direction ? Saschia what about SK club ?
Who is responsible for groups maintenance in each clubs ?
elf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 16:21   #62
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
Thanks Hanka. I think we have the infos needed to build new groups, in the idea as Margo said, to have goups that can be followed in every country. Do you think CZ club can move in this direction ? Saschia what about SK club ?
Lithuanian dog I.
but... in others country breeder make self breeding plan without club and in this case not can say - "we have this and this and make this and this in ours land" when all breeder detision who want in theys breeding.
but info about dogs, bloods and line who are in country can say.
Lithuanian, Latvia, Estonia- I, Russian- Morian, Poland- Margo, others country not know who are people "poradca chovu"
Old 23-06-2010, 18:37   #63
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
Lithuanian dog I.
but... in others country breeder make self breeding plan without club and in this case not can say - "we have this and this and make this and this in ours land" when all breeder detision who want in theys breeding.
but info about dogs, bloods and line who are in country can say.
Lithuanian, Latvia, Estonia- I, Russian- Morian, Poland- Margo, others country not know who are people "poradca chovu"
Really? You mean, that in Lithuania other breeders make breeding plans with a club?

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 18:45   #64
wolfin

without like and others country I think You very good know this self
Old 23-06-2010, 19:04   #65
Morian

Send a message via Skype™ to Morian

even absence of club doesn't mean that it must be no plan. but absence of the plan means chaos, imho either we just make pups, or we work (i mean selection, interests of the breed's future etc). i'm not a breeder, don't wonder
Morian jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 19:19   #66
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
without like and others country I think You very good know this self
Exactly...

But maybe the breeders all over the world have their own plans? How should these "club regulations" work? Like, the club says "you have to mate your bitch with this male, because we say so"? Or should it simply be an advise? In fact I agree with Margo's idea - every country should create their own lineage...

Old 23-06-2010, 19:28   #67
wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
Exactly...

But maybe the breeders all over the world have their own plans? How should these "club regulations" work? Like, the club says "you have to mate your bitch with this male, because we say so"? Or should it simply be an advise? In fact I agree with Margo's idea - every country should create their own lineage...
but this are in CZ and breeder make this
about breeding plan, free breding plan please a little wait moore info comming soon ......
Old 24-06-2010, 06:20   #68
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Yes Elf. You can contact me or Karel Skoupy (leader of czech club). He speaks english better than me and he agree......
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 09:20   #69
elf

Ok thanks.

I added in the tool "IDs to check in pedigree:", basically we can use this to build the new groups. You enter here the IDs you want to check in the dog pedigree, for exemple if you want the CZ breeding groups you enter 891,938,929,922,930,876,886,885,796,746,744,914,84 6,924,912 (891=ID of Gar z Rosíkova CS etc... IDs should be separated by comma ,). So now what we need for the new breeding groups is only the right set of IDs.

If you check "sorted", dogs are sorted by weight in the dog pedigree.

Just to see as exemple if we start from 1987 file, to see the 50 first dogs (born after 1987) the most seen in CSV pedigree, use: 622, 940, 796, 928, 938, 852, 765, 948, 937, 945, 935, 1044, 1095, 939, 929, 947, 787, 772, 3584, 1307, 781, 1184, 769, 788, 239, 166, 766, 957, 839, 577, 408, 81, 770, 5431, 1041, 745, 1037, 768, 966, 727, 744, 954, 747, 950, 646, 254, 953, 3551, 164, 746 (just copy/paste in "IDs to check in pedigree:"). Rework this list according to relatives, add/remove/gather, should be a good start. Up to the expert now

Last edited by elf; 24-06-2010 at 09:32.
Old 24-06-2010, 11:53   #70
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
But maybe the breeders all over the world have their own plans? How should these "club regulations" work? Like, the club says "you have to mate your bitch with this male, because we say so"?
It was for a long time so in the origin countries... It has many adventages as you can force people to use also males which are important for the breed but are not champions... And if the person who is leading the breed is wise and knows really what to do - it can work....

But not by us... And for sure not by you... (and it apply for many countries).

If someone say "Do this..." in Poland the breeders will start to make something totally different... BUT what can really work are the suggestions - of the origin clubs will prepare a list of a possible lines the breeders can choose the line which they "like" (which fits to their "breeding plan"). They can (and will) voluntarily follow a bigger plan....

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 12:06   #71
ste
wise and beautiful member

Send a message via Skype™ to ste

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
Now the groups are made only considering "father line",this is more romantic than scientific... will they accept that new groups will be both with father and mother lines?
Old 27-07-2010, 19:06   #72
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post
BUT what can really work are the suggestions - of the origin clubs will prepare a list of a possible lines the breeders can choose the line which they "like" (which fits to their "breeding plan"). They can (and will) voluntarily follow a bigger plan....
And that would be really great. Is there any possibility this kind of list appears in the nearest time?

Old 04-08-2010, 11:57   #73
elf

No one starting to build the "new lines" that could be used internationally ? It's just a matter of time I think because it looks we have all needed tool for that, isn't it ?
Old 04-08-2010, 12:40   #74
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste View Post
Now the groups are made only considering "father line",this is more romantic than scientific... will they accept that new groups will be both with father and mother lines?

No. Lines are always only from father. From mother it is "family". For breeding are important almost only father "sides". We will not create some new lines, because new lines does not exist. We have old lines (from beggin of breed) and it is enough for future of breed.
But we have two list of females. In first we can see females in mother sides and in second in father sides. Males are only in father sides.
If you want see it, you can look here. But it is only in czech language. Look down on page:
http://wolfdog.wbs.cz/Soucasna-situa...hovu-v-CR.html
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 15:15   #75
elf

Quote:
We will not create some new lines, because new lines does not exist.
It's all about terminology.

Quote:
We have old lines (from beggin of breed) and it is enough for future of breed.
Current groups are not consistent anymore, they were 20 years ago, but it's broken now and it's normal as time goes. In some years it will be almost useless.