Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 01-09-2010, 18:33   #1
Shadowwolf

Default Czechoslovkian Wolfdog Breeders?

I live in the US, and I only speak English and Japanese, so I'm at a disadvantage already for finding a breeder... but here I am trying....

I'm hoping to get 2 male Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs, and within the next few years too. I'm not sure if I'd be able to travel to another country to get the dogs, but if I have to I will. If you happen to ever come to North America, please message me. Or even if you speak English or partial English that would help.
Thanks ^-^
Shadowwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:21   #2
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowwolf View Post
I live in the US, and I only speak English and Japanese, so I'm at a disadvantage already for finding a breeder... but here I am trying....

I'm hoping to get 2 male Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs, and within the next few years too. I'm not sure if I'd be able to travel to another country to get the dogs, but if I have to I will. If you happen to ever come to North America, please message me. Or even if you speak English or partial English that would help.
Thanks ^-^
Hello,

Hope someone answered you on pm at least Here are a lot of people speaking English, there are also a breeder of wolfdogs in the United States You should contact Marcy from Galomy oak kennel
http://www.galomyoak.com/

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:26   #3
tupacs2legs
rookie

Send a message via ICQ to tupacs2legs

Quote:

Thanks ^-^

hi :-)

good luck in finding a csv :-)

..can i ask have you met many?,i would not advise getting two csv's together (at the same time)let alone two males i would think long and hard before going ahead.
tupacs2legs jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 03:02   #4
GalomyOak
Howling Member

Send a message via Skype™ to GalomyOak

I'd be happy to answer any questions that I can help you with; I am located in southeast Virginia. There is another user on here - a friend of mine - who speaks Japanese (I think...), and will own a CSV soon. She has studied the breed a lot. I think she will also be happy to help you, but she is in the process of moving right now, and I'm not sure she has internet.

Marcy
Old 07-09-2010, 20:29   #5
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:

I'm hoping to get 2 male Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs
If you get an offer to buy two male Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs puppy’s by PM you have bean contacted by a very very unseriouse breeder Because NO serious breeder will sell you two male CsV at ones or even a male and a female

Especially to one that newer even met one...

Take it very easy whit import from EU whiteout travelling to meet them or at least meet a breeder or owner in the US before you make up your mind and get a breeder recomended to you

And do not buy two male at the same time pleeese

If you need any kind of info or want to ask questions about breeders in EU you can e-male me or send me a PM.

Very best regards / Mikael
Old 07-09-2010, 20:42   #6
draggar

Research, research, and research some more. Don't jump on the first dog that becomes available.

Make sure it is a vlcak that you want (be prepared for a high energy and extremely intellignet dog). People around here have fallin in love with Luna and get interested but we spend more time talking them out of a vlcak knowing one wouldn't be right for their family.

Do you have experience with similar breeds? French line working malinois? How about DDR / Czech lined working GSDs?

Also, there is a lot of responsibility needed in the breed. The breed is new and most people don't know what it is - many people think they're a wolf hybrid or even a domesticated wolf. You dog will be an ambassador for the breed where you live.

As for having two around the same age - expect something like the Tazmanian Devil that never slows down - just a constant white tornado (we have our Luna and watch a friend's (Pongo) sometimes. Luna is about 8 months old, Pongo is about 7. Nothing is safe when they're out together - things get knocked over, pushed into, and more than once a 5 gallon water puchet spilled (full).

Last edited by draggar; 07-09-2010 at 20:46.
draggar jest offline   Reply With Quote