Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 09-08-2011, 16:21   #1
shaluka
Wilczy Duch

Send a message via ICQ to shaluka Send a message via Skype™ to shaluka
Default mistake

Hi,
there has been some considerable confusion, because never I gave the information that my house looks Beck.
Therefore, please remove this, especially with all the little long in their new homes.
I sent it already, any information, and proposing new homes, owners, imon, and other data, such as contact, please order it appeared in the database, that then again it was not that something is not posted to.

And the next time before you add the pooch to the last minute (I guess that was not in the wrong order, but still), please contact with me (the breeder) and ask for it. An increasing number of inaccuracies in the database, hopefully with the new poznikają, such as mixed picture.

I cordially greet and thank you in advance.
Agnieszka B.

P.S. Please forgive the language, but lack of time allows me only to quickly use a translator.

"...Brak ci tchu i na oślep uciekasz, Wsiąka krew w biały śnieg, czarny piach, Nauczyłeś się dziś od człowieka: Życia chęć jest silniejsza niż strach."
shaluka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 19:16   #2
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaluka View Post
Hi,
there has been some considerable confusion, because never I gave the information that my house looks Beck.
Therefore, please remove this, especially with all the little long in their new homes.
I sent it already, any information, and proposing new homes, owners, imon, and other data, such as contact, please order it appeared in the database, that then again it was not that something is not posted to.

And the next time before you add the pooch to the last minute (I guess that was not in the wrong order, but still), please contact with me (the breeder) and ask for it. An increasing number of inaccuracies in the database, hopefully with the new poznikają, such as mixed picture.

I cordially greet and thank you in advance.
Agnieszka B.

P.S. Please forgive the language, but lack of time allows me only to quickly use a translator.
Oh yes, I really agree that ONLY the one, who added new information (planned litters, last minute, etc.) should be able also to remove it or only a breeder/owner of a dog can put such info. In the same official way as it was added. Gossips spred fast, but sometimes it can be not so nice, when your personal/dog's info is changed before you pronounce about it officialy
This does not work for bonitations, shows, but other things could be more... private would be the word...

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2011, 16:02   #3
admin

Default Litter advertising

We will advertise litters of any breeder who will fulfill the requirements:

1) the breeder is active breeder working with Wolfdog org (he/she can not have the text "the breeder did not provide information about his litters" put in the database. If the text appears there the breeder must send/complete information about the past litters - after it the text wil be removed and the breeder will be able to advertise the litter(s)).

2) The breeder breeds only PUREBREED and FCI recognized dogs with FCI recognized pedigrees. Mix breeders will be not able to advertise ANY litters (even if both parents are pure CsW).

2) Both parents must be PUREBREED Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs. We do not advertise any litters of suspicious dogs or litters of mixes. EVEN if the puppies will get FCI pedigrees ("thanks" to cheating by the kennel clubs).

PUREBREED Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs are only Canis Lupus Lupus and GSD crosses made in Czechoslovakia. With FULL pedigrees with all parents known till 1.6.1999 All other dogs - put on the register, Saarloos and AWD-mixes or dogs with fake pedigrees are not recognized as Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs. Their litters and litters of their offspring will be not advertised.

3) Both parents must be "approved for breeding - must have breeding rights in the country where the dogs live AND the x-rays (HD-A, HD-B or HD-C or which follow the national regulations in the case when they are more strict than Wolfdog.org rules).
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2011, 20:34   #4
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
AND the x-rays (HD-A, HD-B or HD-C or which follow the national regulations in the case when they are more strict than Wolfdog.org rules).
OK, so if I understand right, only HD-A, B and C dogs can now be added on the Litter advertising... Rifht ???

But how obout Penn Hip ???

Best regards / Mikael
Old 08-11-2013, 15:01   #5
admin

Basing on the suggestions and complains sent by (many) users I will not put any "puppy productions" - it means you can advertise the same mating only two times...
Third, fourth and next matings of the SAME parents will be treated as production of puppies and will not be advertised.
Old 08-11-2013, 15:04   #6
admin

BTW: You can add planned litters using this form: http://www.wolfdog.org/wolfdog/submit/litters
Old 31-03-2012, 07:55   #7
rodica

Default litters

hello!my name is Rodica Fock and my kennel name is KONIGS-TERRY.Why is my kennel not in the romanian breeder list?She was recognized FCI,my dogs have HD in Hungary by recognized vet.,I send all the adress from the puppys what is the problem???
rodica jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:45   #8
Koos

Hello,

I did not read all the messages but I have announced my litter about 1,5 month ago.

It was published and at once it was diasappeared. I have asked in a private message to the admin what the reason was and after about 2 weeks the answer came.

It was to clearefy the Louba-Tar dogs because the grandmother of this litter is a Louba-Tar dog and is now 12 years old. And till it is not clear, they will not announce this litter.

I have asked the put my litter back twice but till now nothing and also no responce of the admin.

On my question what they have to clear, I also got no answer back.

All the dogs have done DNA test, DM, Dwarfisme and HD test, so what is the problem.

I think, I will never get the answer,

Letty de Graaff
Kennel van Goverwelle
www.graaff-goverwelle.nl
Koos jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2012, 22:08   #9
simo
OLIM PALUS KENNEL

Default litter...

Hello, Mr Admin, i would like to know why my litters aren't in the list...i send several time all informations about my three litters....several time...any answer and any litter added...Why? If you would like to answer me now. Three months ago....the first conctat and mail....now i would listen the cause..if there was a cause...
Thank you.
simo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 23:27   #10
simo
OLIM PALUS KENNEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by simo View Post
Hello, Mr Admin, i would like to know why my litters aren't in the list...i send several time all informations about my three litters....several time...any answer and any litter added...Why? If you would like to answer me now. Three months ago....the first conctat and mail....now i would listen the cause..if there was a cause...
Thank you.

Thank you Admin.for reply that i'm looking for..
Old 11-06-2012, 08:11   #11
lobonegro

I know other two litters in Spain that they have not wanted to put and to invoke nothing of why.

Probably it would be a good idea to open a post for everything the one that wants to announce it here.
lobonegro jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:08   #12
simo
OLIM PALUS KENNEL

Default re

pleasure not to be the only ....
probably not even be interesting to have a database updated with new players, I do not change anything, it means no more I communicate my subjects and ask for cancellation of my dogs from this site. Asking is lawful., Answer is courtesy, kindness and education here is not apparent, however, you are communicating with a "being" that has no identity.
Old 26-01-2013, 19:20   #13
admin

Default Litters

Information for breeders: Because I was informed that the work with the clubs was ineffective (ie there was no co-operation with the breed clubs) so I will not even try to make any. This means that I will deal directly with you, the breeders.

The service is free and at your disposal. Advertising fee for advertising your kennels and litters is information. And that there are no inaccuracies: when you register puppies at your kennel club please send me the litter cards (scaned, or information in the form of email) containing:
/ The date of birth of the puppies
/ Their parents
/ The names of the puppies and their sex
/ Registration numbers (if they are already known)
/ Identification numbers (chip / tattoo)

After selling the puppies, please send the registration numbers (if not previously submitted) and information about buyers / new owners. I do not demand personal data if you do not have permission to do so - in this case, please specify only the new owner's name and country.

The litters, which lack the above information (eg, lack of numbers of chips) are considered INCOMPLETE.

After half a year after the publication of the litter the data is verified. If there are any deficiencies the kennel name is erased from the list of breeders and litters may not be published. To abolish the blockade you must submit the missing data.

Exception: Breeders who consciously mix Czechoslovakian Wolfdog with other breeds and register those puppies as pure Wolfdogs (either by falsifying pedigrees (France, Finland), or by using of loopholes in the law (Italy)) are banned for life and can not benefit from this site .

One note: The litters of untested and ill dogs (HD worser than HD-C, and ED worser than BL) are NOT advertised. It apply also to the litters of mongrels or dogs from the 'at risk' group.
However, data about such litters can be sent to the database.
Old 03-12-2014, 15:44   #14
admin

Default Litter advertising

* Updated *
http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/litters

More and more often I get information about the litters, which I can not add. Usually for two reasons:

- Parents of puppies are mixes or their origin is dubious (they are descendants of "de La louve blanche", "Crying wolf", "Passo del Lupo", "Foresta incantata", "Wolfsirius", "de Louba Tar" & co.)

- Breeders did not completed the data on their litters. It means information about previous litters is missing: registration numbers or chip number, dates of birth of puppies, names, or place where the dogs lives. Name of the owners are welcome too.

In the first case litters WILL NOT BE advertised. "World of Czechoslovakian wolfdogs" is a page dedicated to purebreed dogs, and not to their mixes. Even if these mixes have FCI pedigrees.

In the second case, the breeder needs only to complete the missing data to be able to advertise their litters again.
Old 05-12-2014, 00:06   #15
Sov

Default Daiva--

So Daiva...I hear you are going to use Emial z Peronowki for Laudaj. Nice! Who came up with such a wonderful pairing? You really should name one of the pups after that fantastic person!!! Draco z Peronowki may have been nicer, but hey! Oh well!

hehehe
Sov jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:26   #16
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sov View Post
So Daiva...I hear you are going to use Emial z Peronowki for Laudaj. Nice! Who came up with such a wonderful pairing? You really should name one of the pups after that fantastic person!!! Draco z Peronowki may have been nicer, but hey! Oh well!

hehehe
later later, now I wait from others two ideal lady's litters
Old 13-12-2014, 23:32   #17
of_Mercedes_Dream

???? who put by "litter" for 2014-04-06 of mercedes dream on the list?

I did'nt !!! Isla and Jawzahr will be parents in 2015 but no date. Isla is irregular with her heath. Normally in the summer.

Please cancel this. When Isla is on heat, I let it know.

Since august 2014 I 've send 2 times info about my N-litter. No reaction.

I'v always believed in this site but not anymore.

Patrick
Belgium
of_Mercedes_Dream jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 17:59   #18
Ezechielelupo kennel
Allevatore CLC

Send a message via Skype™ to Ezechielelupo kennel

hi admin,
I tried many times to request the inclusion of my last litter without success. I do not understand why this boycott by you, without even knowing why.
Is the beginning of December 2014 that I send my data, I updated all the data of previous litters. My new puppies were born on January 18 and will be delivered in March 21; There are litters in "planned litters" recorded several months before birth, while others will not feel the need to even mention them. Why?

Ezechielelupo
Ezechielelupo kennel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 15:33   #19
admin

Default Updates 2015

* LITTERS *

Changes in the regulations.
In response to requests from breeders I decided to extend the time your ad is displayed from one to two months. But still I'm awaiting information on litters (even if incomplete) after the birth of puppies. If I will not get it in the 2 months after the birth of puppies your kennel will be removed from the list of breeders, and subsequent litters will not be advertised until the data is completed.

http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/litters
Old 21-01-2015, 19:09   #20
Shadowlands

C Litter details sent. Health results will follow soon
Shadowlands jest offline   Reply With Quote