Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 24-11-2008, 21:10   #21
furyos

hi christian .. yes y remember yu ...how are yu ?.... y know that c'pouchka is darker than blue or blazy but in "B" litter y have 1 male dark too(balrog )and ...ckinai in same litter is clearly and is the brother(go to database to see) .. yu cando test blood dna ..if yu want ... just before this topic lupis say y have husky blood and saarloos blood and now yu say y have usa hybrid wolf ... good things because it'will be great to have this look for my kennel ... it's a real honnor and compliment if yu think that .. but sorry if y couldn't satisfy yur curiosity in the good way ....... y hope yu wait very nice litter from miky ..(y love him too) and y do with velaskez (induk's son)a marriage ... y hope so.... future can say if y go in a good way ... best regards .. frank
furyos jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 21:34   #22
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Botis and Balrog only have silly differences in collor, they're pretty similar in body and are tipical CzW, all these differences we can wait for a normal litter, different of the litters mentioned here, where we see a suposed CzW with googles and other things that turn these dogs atipical even for the breed.
if you find a "honour" someone think your dogs are mixes, I think you need studie a little bit about " breed" and "selection" as actualise yourself about the problems CzW is passing.
Old 24-11-2008, 21:52   #23
furyos

hi paula.. how are yu??? y don't speak about this balrog .. but balrog de la louve blanche .. (in "B" litter) ...y show yu him for info ...

Last edited by furyos; 26-11-2008 at 17:46.
Old 24-11-2008, 21:56   #24
furyos

sorry paula but if yu don't find wolf mix are not nice it's just a difference from point of view .... y like this look so wolfish .. and it's my choice ... .. BUT don't like behaviour from this danderous mix with alsakan malamute etc .....but y reconize the really nice look from them ... best regards ...
Old 24-11-2008, 22:34   #25
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Nebulosa, sorry I like wolfmixes and of course real wolves. But I love csw too. Franky, I am fine and thanks for the litter Myla and Miky. Ok, it seems that you wanted to make some avertisement for your kennel with different wolfcrosses but not with csw, I mean first litter of Ossa and Merlin. You did not answer why you first took pics from wolfhybrids in french internet side for selling dogs and than after some people ask why your are making marketing for the first litter of Ossa and Merlin with these pics you took the pics off? Ok, it is private everyone of us can make marketing how we like. It is for me no problem. And if you are lucky too have a puppy who is looking more like wolf, congratulation. So, from my side I don´t blame you, for me it is ok and I am happy for you!

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 22:50   #26
furyos

than christian .. but y couldn't put away this pics .. because y don't have code to access in this servor .. it's an old annonce in 2006 ..(my first liiter ..) and this french guy keep it just to discredite my kennel .. really y don' t care abut him . but just jalousy ... if yu come to dog show in france or in europe y 'm glad to speak with yu to my point of yu .. sure y love the wolfish type and volos give me very good results actually .. y hope same with yarl'yanatos .... write me as soon as yur pupps are born .. because y m sure yu wait very wolfish type ... (trust me ... merlin and yurs have very god blood and with italian selection it will be the best combinasion...) best regards ..(y visit ometime yur web site and love the white and black wolwes on ..HUMMMMMMMMM a real pleasure for me to see them .. like when y m kid(7 years) and fall in love in paris's ZOO about an artik wolf female .. SNOW is her name and y visit he all sunday afternoon .. and stay one hour front her park /fr info ZOO is IN VINCENNES ...in 1972) f.
Old 24-11-2008, 22:50   #27
furyos

thirst word is THANKS ..'sorry tired )
Old 29-11-2008, 04:33   #28
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
sorry paula but if yu don't find wolf mix are not nice it's just a difference from point of view .... y like this look so wolfish .. and it's my choice ... .. BUT don't like behaviour from this danderous mix with alsakan malamute etc .....but y reconize the really nice look from them ... best regards ...
And so?
Ach, changing the topic again... Are you inable to reply properlly without change the topic or have you serious problems with english interpretation?
Where I said here, in this topic if I like or not wolf hybrids?
We're talking about a dog breed called Czechoslovakian Wolfdog and the supposed introduction of mix blood in dogs with false register, this is a breed problem.
Hanninadina and Furyos, if your like wolf hybrids, wolves or any other dog breed does not matter, this didn't gave you the right to make mixes and register as CzW with false pedigree, surelly this isn't only a "point of view" question.
Old 01-12-2008, 16:43   #29
furyos

HI paula .. think WHAT YU WANT .. y m tired about yur Litlle strories ... Y DON'T CARE ...... THIS IS MY LAST RESPOND IN THIS TOPIC .. are yu understand this time MY ENGLISH BABE ????? best regrads .. yur darling frank
Old 01-12-2008, 23:19   #30
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyos View Post
yu have doubts for blazy and blue .. not twinn sure .. but go to boheme on database and see more same type (compare female with female and male with male please for morphotype) .. well for c 'pouchka sure she 's darker ... but do yu see Balrog from first litter ??? for clearly coat yu can see ckinai and cyrcee (same than blasy/blue/boheme)... . just a question do yu know enigmatik and genetik in a new breed in construction???
I know and i see in wolfdogs parents and children look similar. And in your kennel is not and some litter not look like parents. blasy/blue/boheme look like crying wolf and parents. and c litter is different. Not very much wolfdog and not crying wolf look. C'Pouchka is best example.

here is blue. for me real son of ossa and merlin

and here is C'Pouchka. Sister to Blue.

do you see one thing who is same by C'Pouchka and Blue, merlin and ossa? because for me both dogs have nothing similar. Different colour, head, body and coat. Also Cyrcée is different as parents too. Different as b litter and parents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyos View Post
for dream 'wolf yu have devil grey /demoniak diamond and darween in same litter ....all different BUT so so wolfish and so so nice .... ???
Problem is for me Dream wolf not look WOLFISH but like mix like on american sites about wolfdog mixes. Same mask i see by italian mixes with canadian wolf because dog have goggles like your dog. why no dogs in crying wolf and by no other breeders wolfdog have goggles. only by you?

show me other wolfdog with googles like on this picture

mask and googles like some saarloos
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 23:25   #31
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
I remember talking to some people who saw you with your dogs at the end of june in germany and they told me these were not csw. Funny is that one of these people were Michael Eichhorn who now took Blue for breeding his Falin. He told me that the C-litter could not have the same parents. And if I see here this pic from C´Pouchka, no I think too, different parent.
Thank you for explanation. Now i see it is true what i see in photos and what also breeders in italy say about furyos litters. Because if people in germany see dogs of this litter and say dogs are not real czech wolfdog and german breeder is sure furyos make mixes for me it is clear too and i have no more question
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 10:59   #32
Backman

HI LUPIS on the picture of Dream Wolf above, he is about 4 months old, so I do not think it is the right time of dogs age to judge what he will be like as grown up. so when he is all grown up and you still think he looks like a husky..*hihi* you can tell me..
Who are you? who are you to judge my dogs, I love my dogs,they are the best I have!
And I trust Frank, and just to prove you are all wrong I will take DNA test to prove Crying Wolf Volos is father to Dream Wolf.
I think this is really ridicoulus.
Take good care of your own dogs instead and give them all your time, and not put all your energy surfing on the net to blame other breeders.

Jenny ,Finland
Backman jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 16:20   #33
Wolfsirius

Maybe in this foto above C'Pouchka have something similarity in exterior with Vorss? http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/7424

-Suski
-Suski-
Wolfsirius jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 22:29   #34
mijke

It is indeed very similar

Of course everybody can see the differences in the C litter.
But…… theoretical it is always possible to have different types in one litter.
Also in this data base you can find more examples of different types in one litter

see for example Iary and Icky:

PS: I am not a moderator anymore!!
http://www.ursidaestee.wolfdog.org/voor%20wolfdog/handtekening/New%20format%20banner%20Wg.jpg
mijke jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 00:54   #35
Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backman View Post
And I trust Frank, and just to prove you are all wrong I will take DNA test to prove Crying Wolf Volos is father to Dream Wolf.
I think this is really ridicoulus.
I believe the father can be Volos.. but the mother? You can proof that th emother is really her.. but is her a pure CzW?
That's the question.

I'm sorry you trusth Frank, I will never trusth a breeder that have such actitud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mijke
see for example Iary and Icky:
If you see hole litter have some little differences, biggest difference in Iary is the coat, you can find some pbrothers with differents coat leght, but look the body and head, is pretty similar to all brothers and sisters, as they all have at little bit of tipicity for the breed at least.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:52   #36
elf

The two dogs bellow from "de la Louve Blanche" kennel have a Coefficient of Relationship of 49%, this is very huge from genetical POV... as you can see

elf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:35   #37
Jennin Lauma

What is the name of the blond dog in the upper picture?
Is it in the Databace?

EDIT: OK, I found it myself
http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/11409

This one is also a half sibling then..?

http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/10636

Last edited by Jennin Lauma; 09-06-2011 at 02:46. Reason: Found what I was looking for... and more :)
Jennin Lauma jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 14:52   #38
elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennin Lauma View Post
This one is also a half sibling then..?
Exactly.
We have tons of "weird" things from this "line"...

Last edited by elf; 09-06-2011 at 14:57.
elf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2011, 21:57   #39
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
The two dogs bellow from "de la Louve Blanche" kennel have a Coefficient of Relationship of 49%, this is very huge from genetical POV... as you can see
In other words these two dogs are supposedly almost as closely related as half siblings, huh?
yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 10:09   #40
saschia

Send a message via Skype™ to saschia

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukidomari View Post
In other words these two dogs are supposedly almost as closely related as half siblings, huh?
Wouldn't that be full siblings? As full siblings can share from 0 to 100 DNA, than the average is 50% for full siblings. Half-sibling can share maximum 50% DNA, in average 25%.
saschia jest offline   Reply With Quote