Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 13:45   #21
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
I would offer "Full moon"'

Oh Yes....I agree 100%!!
I must say I like Vaiva more and more!
I couldn't sleep last night because of full moon and too clear sky...it wasn't dark at all!!

My last comment about Hargo.
Those pics you posted really suck! (can I write that word? it's not too harsh is it?)
He is still only 2 years old but structure and head are rather masculine.
He was without fur in Bratislava (as many other males) but I can meet Mario, he lives 10 mins away from me and take newer pics if you or anybody else is interested.
These are more expressive and more masculine (in the typical CSW sense, not in the Anatolian Shepherd sense) to my eyes, than Eligo, but it's only my opinion. I don't think Eligo is too feminine anyway.
http://www.wolfdog.org/pics2/2009/10...42-9908382.jpg

And here he was just 9 months old...females look much different to my experience.
http://www.wolfdog.org/pics2/2008/6/...92-2358773.jpg
http://www.wolfdog.org/pics2/2008/4/...78-8363987.jpg
Old 02-12-2009, 18:21   #22
Navarre
VIP Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Navarre

Nice fight, one more and the english forum will be worst of italian forum

To make peace on Earth, here to you the pics of a very nice (to me) female, mixes of everybody : Peronowki, Z Molu Es, Arimminum, Passo del Lupo, a little bit of Navarri and all shaked togheter by Riccardo "Runningwolf"

I think the end should be : don't build walls and never say never.
Old 02-12-2009, 19:21   #23
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navarre View Post
I think the end should be : don't build walls and never say never.

I agree although surprised to hear it come from you!

Let's not forget Amore Mio is a mix betwen a slovak line and a czech line...
Mixing CZ+SK and all the other nice variations (IT, HU, DE, PO) you get nice results...
Old 03-12-2009, 03:52   #24
Juniorwolf

Still no answers from Margo ???
...well I guess the truth hurts
Juniorwolf jest offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 04:17   #25
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post
The most FEMINE male comming from Czech Republic I saw since many years is exactly son of Upstream. Yes, it is Xtreme z molu Es.
Now you really have to decide if Monika is breeding Molossoid dogs or the most feminine dogs ? what will it be ? ...maybe you are jalouse that a single dog of 30 years of breeding actually are more feminine than the jackals you are breeding ? oh I guess not, because he is way too tall to be compared to your jackals

Quote:
For MOTHS I was thinking that Rolf plan to start breeding - I just wondered why she buyed a female also from Upstream because it is to relative to Uno to be covered by him
This say more about your way you are thinking, than anything else
A "breeder" who get so blinded by jalousy that she can`t even see the difference between a male and a female, starting to create her own reality in her mind, thinking that all CSW`s are for breeding(especially if they look like jackals) ....what a shame for you that Xtreme is too big to be a jackal

Quote:

Now "adult" photo - still "Czech type female":
Adult = 1½ year old ? ...maybe jackals don`t need longer time to develop, I don`t know I care about CSW`s, not jackals

Last edited by Juniorwolf; 03-12-2009 at 04:19.
Juniorwolf jest offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 10:25   #26
BWolf
Ely, Yuk e Megh

Send a message via MSN to BWolf Send a message via Skype™ to BWolf

FROM BREED TO GREED...

Ex-comunists, I love to see you all are perfectly integrated in "our world"!

ps: Merry Xmas to everyone!

Il blog dei lupastri di Ca' Desideria
BWolf jest offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 10:43   #27
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
Now you really have to decide if Monika is breeding Molossoid dogs or the most feminine dogs ?
Do you think both are mutually exclusive?

Quote:
what will it be ? ...maybe you are jalouse that a single dog of 30 years of breeding actually are more feminine than the jackals you are breeding ? oh I guess not, because he is way too tall to be compared to your jackals
I personally really have no problem with Monika's dogs. I will also not write I have LONGER experience since... I'm younger than her. And I breed only one breed - Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs...
But 11 years active working with database and information about Wolfdogs from the whole Europe is a bit more than just a breeding comittee member in Czech Republic...
Her "30 years of breeding" "I'm the FCI judge" is only sentence what she can always repeat... Maybe for some people it is enough but for the most it is just masking the ignorance and avoiding simply answers.

OK, end of pompous style a la Monika...

If I should answer you question if I preffer the

MASCULINE TYPE PREFFERED BY MONIKA - like this:

or MY JACKAL STYLE - like this:

Of course there is no doub what I preffer... If the "masculine" dog is Uno, and Eligo is the "jackal" - of course I preffer jackals... I LOVE THEM...
And if you compare the number of Eligo's offsprings with the number of Uno's offsprigs (both are born in 2005: Eligo - 51 puppies, Uno - 0 puppies) you will easy see that all the most-known kennels in Europe have exactly the same opinion. THEY ALL LOVE JACKALS.... or better said: dogs who are close to the standard.

Not enough arguments? I will tell you something more (what everybody knows) - I had one time a dog in the Monika's "masculine style". I NEVER used him in my breeding - the quality was too POOR for me. I'm really not envy. If I would be I would use the dogs a la "her style"... And as you see I do not even try to reach such "effects"...

I also do not need to promote myself - I will not put link to my kennel page in every topic... I'm not answering all people "don't speak with me because you are nothing and I'm the God"...sorry - it should be: "FCI judge"...
If people agree with me, good. If they like Monika's styl of conversation - it is their problem...

Quote:
This say more about your way you are thinking, than anything else
A "breeder" who get so blinded by jalousy that she can`t even see the difference between a male and a female
You have a problem because after my post here I received SEVERAL Private Massages from people who wrote me that first now they realised that you have two males... If course you can call it "jalousy". But I swear you there is a huge group of people who though the same... It is a fact which you can't change...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 11:42   #28
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Quote:
Still no answers from Margo ???
...well I guess the truth hurts
Honestly..? After Navarre's post I was planning to stop answering... I answered the nonsensical posts written by Monika and though it was enough... Expecially that she has not time to be here because she "must care about my dogs, family, children...."
But if you get the command from her that we should continue.... .. no problem...

First let's clear something.
I did not started the topic and I was not attacking Monika. All I did was laughing about the repeating history... Some years ago Monika attacked other breeders. Now she is attacked by other because of the same reason...
Do you know this: "the mills of God grind slowly, but they grind exceeding small"... OR .... "God stays long, but strikes at last"...

The whole personal attacks with listing the dogs was started by Monika... and it is exactly the point: she writes about something but she was NO IDEA about it... She didn't saw Eligo for a VEEERRY long time. She NEVER saw Loray or Kasdeya. But she writes about them... Do you know what she writes? Not HER FCI JUDGE opinion by texts told by Ela from Jantarowa wataha... What a disgrace!!! FCI JUDGE being echo of beginners words... FUJ...
About Ela - no wonder what she writes - she is so jalous about my dogs since she is always loosing on the dog shows when judges from Slovakian and Czech Republic are judging. Till now it was almost acceptable - there were and will be jalous breeders. But since the World dog show (http://www.wolfdog.org/pol/shows/3436.html) when Juvart z Peronowki won the champion class, Ela's Adane Jantarowa wataha get the worstes note ("good") of all given there and the winners of all classes were females in the JACKAL TYPE ("jackal type" for Ela, you and Monika; for all other they are TYPICAL STANDARD females) she totally went crazy of envy and spreading venom on her forum. I ignored it because it is just pitiful for me.... But exactly HER words are reapeated by our dear FCI judge...

OK, back to the topic:

Dear Monika, Ela, rolf or any possible clone of the same person repeating the same words using different nicknames (maybe Admin should check the IP adresses?):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika View Post
greate statistic, but you forget wrote here how many z Peronowki was made in Poland??? :0)
how many in Brazil...Spain :0)) And how many in CZ ??? :0))
Monika - first stop with your nationalism and to discredit yourself. Or you want no to say that Brasilian and Spanish x-ray results are nothing worth? And the White one... sorry: the Czech one are the best...?

Do you want statistics - here it comes:

z Molu Es - 163 puppies. Checked= no idea, not all results are published. Dogs with x-rays = 60
Stats:
HD-A = 30 dogs and it makes 50%
HD-B = 10 dogs and it makes 16.7%
HD-C = 10 dogs and it makes 16.7%
HD-D = 8 dogs and it makes 1.3%
HD-E = 2 dogs and it makes 0.33%
Results made in Czech Republic, Denmark, Italy, France, Poland and one in Germany.
From the 60 x-rays - 18 were made in abroad. It makes 30%....

z Peronowki - 101 puppies. Checked= all listed, no results hidden. Dogs with x-rays = 47
Stats:
HD-A = 40 dogs and it makes 85.1%
HD-B = 5 dogs and it makes 10.6%
HD-C = 2 dogs and it makes 0.42%
HD-D = 0 dogs and it makes 0%
HD-E = 0 dogs and it makes 0%
Results made in Denmark, Italy, Spain, Lithuania, France, Poland, Brasil and in Germany (6).
From the 47 x-rays - 15 were made in abroad. It makes 32%....

CONCLUSION:
More results "z Peronowki" come from foreign vets, none results are hidden in the statistics of my dogs - simply said - the results of "z Peronowki" and the statistics of my dogs are unquestionable... more than your...

Quote:
The reselut of Aset Voodoo was in some old Club´s Magazin, try to find it.
I didn't found it. I send the email to the president of Czech breeding comittee asking if they can send it to me....

Quote:
I don t want to have dogs " z Peronowki " ...Why????? I not prefer their typ...best is always Jolly z Molu Es...
'Good' because it is z Molu Es, and other 'bad' because they are z Peronowki... Sorry Monika but you are discrediting yourself one more time... The problem is Jolly have exactly the lightest bones from my females... She is the "weak jackal" (your words, my are: she is very typical FEMALE) in the pack... Ali and Kasdeya have similar bones to their mother (but stronger than she if we take into consideration that they are smaller). Peymalikkir and Juvart are stronger...

But to speak about it you shoud see the females at last ONE TIME IN YOUR LIFE. But when you will repeat words (of Ela) like a parrot - the result will be like this: WHAT A SHAME.

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 13:54   #29
Ricky's Wolf
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navarre
mix di tutti: Peronówki, Z Molu Es, Arimminum, Passo del Lupo,

Penso che alla fine dovrebbe essere: non costruire muri e mai dire mai.
These sentences are the essence of my thoughts and my ideal.
The personal matters concerned not me, but of sure they make me sorry.
Small note of precise statement: Hargo originates from the breeding Amico del Lupo and not from the Passo del Lupo.
Ricky's Wolf jest offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 14:57   #30
Monika

Quote:
Honestly..? After Navarre's post I was planning to stop answering... I answered the nonsensical posts written by Monika and though it was enough... Expecially that she has not time to be here because she "must care about my dogs, family, children...."
But if you get the command from her that we should continue.... .. no problem...

First let's clear something.
I did not started the topic and I was not attacking Monika. All I did was laughing about the repeating history... Some years ago Monika attacked other breeders. Now she is attacked by other because of the same reason...
Do you know this: "the mills of God grind slowly, but they grind exceeding small"... OR .... "God stays long, but strikes at last"...

The whole personal attacks with listing the dogs was started by Monika... and it is exactly the point: she writes about something but she was NO IDEA about it... She didn't saw Eligo for a VEEERRY long time. She NEVER saw Loray or Kasdeya. But she writes about them... Do you know what she writes? Not HER FCI JUDGE opinion by texts told by Ela from Jantarowa wataha... What a disgrace!!! FCI JUDGE being echo of beginners words... FUJ...
About Ela - no wonder what she writes - she is so jalous about my dogs since she is always loosing on the dog shows when judges from Slovakian and Czech Republic are judging. Till now it was almost acceptable - there were and will be jalous breeders. But since the World dog show (http://www.wolfdog.org/pol/shows/3436.html) when Juvart z Peronowki won the champion class, Ela's Adane Jantarowa wataha get the worstes note ("good") of all given there and the winners of all classes were females in the JACKAL TYPE ("jackal type" for Ela, you and Monika; for all other they are TYPICAL STANDARD females) she totally went crazy of envy and spreading venom on her forum. I ignored it because it is just pitiful for me.... But exactly HER words are reapeated by our dear FCI judge...

OK, back to the topic:

Dear Monika, Ela, rolf or any possible clone of the same person repeating the same words using different nicknames (maybe Admin should check the IP adresses?):

Monika - first stop with your nationalism and to discredit yourself. Or you want no to say that Brasilian and Spanish x-ray results are nothing worth? And the White one... sorry: the Czech one are the best...?

Do you want statistics - here it comes:

z Molu Es - 163 puppies. Checked= no idea, not all results are published. Dogs with x-rays = 60
Stats:
HD-A = 30 dogs and it makes 50%
HD-B = 10 dogs and it makes 16.7%
HD-C = 10 dogs and it makes 16.7%
HD-D = 8 dogs and it makes 1.3%
HD-E = 2 dogs and it makes 0.33%
Results made in Czech Republic, Denmark, Italy, France, Poland and one in Germany.
From the 60 x-rays - 18 were made in abroad. It makes 30%....

z Peronowki - 101 puppies. Checked= all listed, no results hidden. Dogs with x-rays = 47
Stats:
HD-A = 40 dogs and it makes 85.1%
HD-B = 5 dogs and it makes 10.6%
HD-C = 2 dogs and it makes 0.42%
HD-D = 0 dogs and it makes 0%
HD-E = 0 dogs and it makes 0%
Results made in Denmark, Italy, Spain, Lithuania, France, Poland, Brasil and in Germany (6).
From the 47 x-rays - 15 were made in abroad. It makes 32%....

CONCLUSION:
More results "z Peronowki" come from foreign vets, none results are hidden in the statistics of my dogs - simply said - the results of "z Peronowki" and the statistics of my dogs are unquestionable... more than your...

I didn't found it. I send the email to the president of Czech breeding comittee asking if they can send it to me....

'Good' because it is z Molu Es, and other 'bad' because they are z Peronowki... Sorry Monika but you are discrediting yourself one more time... The problem is Jolly have exactly the lightest bones from my females... She is the "weak jackal" (your words, my are: she is very typical FEMALE) in the pack... Ali and Kasdeya have similar bones to their mother (but stronger than she if we take into consideration that they are smaller). Peymalikkir and Juvart are stronger...

But to speak about it you shoud see the females at last ONE TIME IN YOUR LIFE. But when you will repeat words (of Ela) like a parrot - the result will be like this: WHAT A SHAME.

Fanatic polish girl, I don ´t know anyone so fanatical, jealousy and perhaps unfortune as you. I breed dogs for fun and for life with them, and you for talking on wolfdog. org.

Please, don ´t say what I prefer or no! I know standard very well and I know be self - critical.
Do you like Kasdeya and Loray ??? Really? If you show them, you must wait response, this is normal.
Eligo I saw in Bratislava, at last.

And polish jackals ? This is name gave polish dogs one Judge from Belarus, not me.

Please don ´t write stories!

Monika Soukupová
http://zmolu.vlcak.cz/cs/default.aspx
Monika jest offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 15:11   #31
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Quote:
And polish jackals ? This is name gave polish dogs one Judge from Belarus, not me.
And not from Kenya oder Mozambique....? Or will start to believe you that the best CzW judges come from country where there are NO Wolfdogs at all....

But you know - it is so much worth as all your words... Dear Monika - MY dogs were never judged by a Belarusian judges...

The last time I heard about Belarusian judge judging in Poland it was described on forum as comedy - the Polish and Slovakian owners were laughing that for BOB he choosed the "malamute alike" dog... (these are not my words). If such judge is guru for you... you are going to pot pot...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline  
Closed Thread