Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 14-09-2011, 12:29   #21
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
The pups last year had the same colour like mine and like pups from history what I wrote you. I will not send you photos of other pups, I never resend photos of dogs which are not mine. I am not you.
I know what color has 99% of population, I have these pups too. And????
I tell you, light colour is not some mix, but colour, which is in genes of our breed.
I am not worry about this colour.
I will not write you some names of other dogs. I will not help you in "witch hunting".
First learn, later you can write something...........
OK, Hanka. I see I will not convince you... No wonder.

But I have something else for you - words which you can read here on forum - written by a person who is CW-dogs owner and who have to sterylise her dogs because of the red puppies born in the litters:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorry
Je ne vois pas en quoi c'est un rêve d'avoir acheté 3 chiens, dont on à la preuve incontestable qu'il y a eu des croisements dans les lignées, sans pour autant savoir avec certitude à quel niveau exact de la lignée ... ....
"Now I see it was not a dream to buy three dogs [From Crying Wolf kennel], which are the undeniable proof that there are crossings, without knowing for sure at what exact level of the line...."

(I hope someone will translate the whole Lorry's answer)

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 12:40   #22
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

And last but not least for the end (for Hanka & co):

I DO NOT FIGHT AGAINST your dogs! You are as breeders are not a problem for me....

BUT...

There are more and more proofs showing that at least some of the CW dogs are crosses. And their offsprings live (and are or will be used for breeding) in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany and also Poland. Populations which were so far free on insincere breeders and dogs with fake pedigrees.
Now it can change - not because the people changed but because it seems they are victims of one incompetent breeder. There is the possibility that they breed mixes without even knowing it....

Now it is still not too late to stop it - it will be not a big problem to take few dogs (mixes) out of breeding. But if we leave it and in few years the dogs (their "lines") will start to cross and there will be red, Saarloos alike puppies born - it will be already too late to make anything against it because there will be hundreds dogs with the "affected" blood and it will be hard to take them out "painlessly".

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 14:36   #23
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

First of all breeders should stop using males from CW lines Maybe this will make people become more concerned about how pure their dogs really are. And I see no reason not to skip one heat of a female wih doubtfull blood - just till everything becomes clear.

I also understand, how terrible it is to understand, that your breeding female can be a mix, especially when she has children and grandchildren allready Even thinking about such a possibility takes my breath away Still, the right thing is to evaluate all the possibilities and to check twice if there are any doubts about that...

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote