Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 28-07-2010, 13:35   #1
Norky

Default breeders' listing

Dear Admin!

My kennel was deleted from the breeders' listing.I would like to know what is the reason?

As I know, I have sent all the requested information..
I do not understand...
Please explain the reason.
Thank you in advance!

Regards:
Aniko Molnar
vom hause Norky kennel
Norky jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 14:43   #2
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norky View Post
My kennel was deleted from the breeders' listing.I would like to know what is the reason?
The database software sort out "inactive" kennels - kennels with no breeding bitches. You have at the moment two young females - when they will get breeding rights and the HD-results will be added to the database you kennel will be automatically listed on the breeders list again.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 14:58   #3
Norky

Thank you for the information!

Regards:

Aniko Molnar
Norky jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 16:24   #4
monita

Hello Admin,

In Hungary there are two breedings: Crying Wolf and Neckartal. But only the Crying Wolf kennel is up on the breeders' listing. Please place back the Neckartal Kennel to the breeders' listing. Our dogs have bonitácia-Havranovo, Oskar Dora, 14. 08. 2010.
We also reported in the puppies' born.
Please place back the Neckartal kennel NOW.

Thank you,
István Varga, Neckartal Kennel
monita jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:20   #5
monita

Default new database

hello!
welpen info warum funkzioniert nicht?ich möchte welpen anmelden,aber geht nicht.
und ich fersteht nicht,du warum nicht antworten!!!!!!
monita jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 16:52   #6
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monita View Post
hello!
welpen info warum funkzioniert nicht?ich möchte welpen anmelden,aber geht nicht.
und ich fersteht nicht,du warum nicht antworten!!!!!!
English please

Here is a translation that is probably not 100% correkt, but at least it´s better than German for most of us

Quote:
Hello !

I can not add puppy info, I would like to register my puppys, but I can not.
And way do you not answer !!!!
Old 31-01-2011, 12:03   #7
jasmine

Default CW removed from the breeders list

Hey Rolf ,

Welcome in the club!!!!
As you see , this is not an objective site........the admins could do what they want...write fake infos and delete your dogs from the database....
As it is a privte site, they could do it! Is it ethical??? hmmmmmm
as you see some of them need to sale their own pups and they think this is the best sale technik.
I hope, I believe that many of us see what is going on here..................
This is not the same site what is was a few years ago. And this site is not for CSw's any more.............

Edit
jasmine jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 12:37   #8
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
As you see , this is not an objective site........the admins could do what they want...write fake infos and delete your dogs from the database....
As it is a privte site, they could do it! Is it ethical??? hmmmmmm
Before you write any accusations you should have good proves for it. Please let me know what FAKE information were put in the database? There is only one possibility: the information can be wrong because it was send by the puppy owners or copied from the catalogues. Your dogs were NOT removed - they were NOT ADDED as since almost half year you frequently sent us litter advertisements but no information about the puppies. There are no names even by the September litters.

And THIS IS the reason why your kennel was removed from the list.

You are not a new user - you know EXACTLY the rules. Everytime you post a litter add you have them right in front of your eyes.

7. As the time goes or at the latest after puppies' pickup you are obliged to send us information about puppies (birtday date, names, registration numbers, tatoo/chip numbers, names of new owners and if it's also possible their contact addresses, phone numbers and emails) to our email address [email protected].
8. Free-of-charge advertisements base on reciprocal benefits - You get a chance to announce your litter effectively and for free and we receive from you the information about puppies and owners as a "payback". Until you don't fulfill the conditions described in paragraph 7) you will not be able to place more advertisements. Resending of the overdue information to us will result in your future advertisements being published again.

Why do you accuse US for something what is YOUR fault?
Old 31-01-2011, 12:41   #9
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navarre View Post
Uhm...I think this should be the moment to share some common rules for using this forum (every language).
I was informed about the rules. It was told me they are published on several pages on Wolfdog. But maybe it is time to make a bigger list with all rules put together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navarre View Post
In the italian forum is common to post advertisements of litters with photos, comments and so on.
Some are daily users of wd, some not, but everybody is searching for a competent owner!
I'm a moderator of ITA-forum : what should I check to be sure that a litter is eligible for posting ?
Check if the kennel is on the kennel list - only active kennels whose owners send the information for the database are listed there.
Some new kennels can be missing so if you have some doubts just contact me.
Old 31-01-2011, 12:46   #10
jasmine

You deleted my hd results from the database= my kennel is not listed and my comming litter are not published!
so for...co-operation need two parts.....and your "work" is everything for me but no co-operation. And I'm sorry to say but I don't feel I should send you anything as it is never refreshed (hd results or showresults of my dogs)
Old 31-01-2011, 12:57   #11
admin

Quote:
so for...co-operation need two parts.....and your "work" is everything for me but no co-operation.
Please keep to the facts as EVERYBODY on this forum can really see who is right. Topic with HD-results is NEW:
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16483
It started in 2011.

Information about your litters is missing for almost HALF year!

It is true that there is no co-operation but only because of you: only you have broken the rules. And it is not the first time but something which is repeating over and over again.
I have really nothing against asking new breeders for the information (as it is new for them). But in the case of breeders which use Wolfdog.org for several years I already expect that they know the rules and keep to them. Especially those which are informed by me about the missing information several times.
Old 31-01-2011, 13:05   #12
jasmine

Just that everybody could see the truth: my kennel was in the kennellist and was removed a few days ago as you deleted my HD results.
No worth to talking about co-operation. You have never co-operated with me !!!!
I always had to send everything several times and than write to the open forum to ask you to refresh my datas. Everybody could find the evidences for it!
So it is not co-operation. So if you put back my hd results to the databse......I will refresh my datas. Till nothing...and as I wrote to other forum, if you will steal anything from my page (datas, pics) as you did it before...I will do the legal steps.
Old 31-01-2011, 17:32   #13
admin

Quote:
Just that everybody could see the truth: my kennel was in the kennellist and was removed a few days ago as you deleted my HD results.
No worth to talking about co-operation. You have never co-operated with me !!!!
I always had to send everything several times and than write to the open forum to ask you to refresh my datas. Everybody could find the evidences for it!
So it is not co-operation. So if you put back my hd results to the databse......I will refresh my datas. Till nothing...and as I wrote to other forum, if you will steal anything from my page (datas, pics) as you did it before...I will do the legal steps.
I'm sorry but your accusations are ridiculous.

1) Your kennel was removed few days ago because (as everybody knows) the new database was updated fews days ago. It has NOTHING to do with the HD-story. If the database update would be done in December than your kennel would be removed already in December. But there was no update.

2) You sent another advertisement for next litter - I wrote you a message that I will not publish it till I will receive the missing information. No information was sent by you. Maybe you had no time to send few dog names - but you had enough time to complain on the forum that "bad Wolfdog.org do not publish your litters". I hope you will agree that it is pure insolence.

3) Sure you complained in the forum that your information was not updated since there are the problems with Wolfdog.org database. It is strange that you complain already few days after sending the information for the database that the database is not updated. But you see nothing wrong when I have to wait several month for the missing information from you.

4) If you are telling invented stories about you "good breeder who always sent all complete data at the time but despite of it bad Admin removed your kennel" then try to keep to your version.

If you sent always everything than WHY do you say that any data was stolen? Remember that you play at the moment a injured person who ALWAYS send ALL data. Why should anybody "steal it" from you if you send it?
You really don't want to show other people that the Admin version is the real one: that you always sent litter advertisements at time but it tooks every time a LONG period till we get the information.
And iof the data was complete pretty fast that it was done thanks to the puppy owners or thanks to the bad Admin who tried to collect all missing information by himself as your poor puppy owners always complained that their dogs are still missing in the database and they can not share the photos with other users.

And last thing: you are not the owner of the data of dogs from your kennel. If the owners will send it IT WILL STAY THERE! The same is with photos send by them - owner of the photo is not a BREEDER but a person who took it. Owners of the dogs are also owners of the copyright for the photos. And ONLY THEM can decide what will be done with their photos. NOT YOU.
Old 05-02-2011, 22:05   #14
jasmine

We both know that many of your points are not true!
I always have to send infos several times and not updated to the databse, and you have never answer my private emails such as you have never wrote me and ask anything...........

But ok..show me that you realy want to cooperate: put back my HD results to the database, put my litter plans to the site and than I will send you every infos.

But of course it won't be done...so I must say you and your friends use this site for your private aims!

Edit
Old 05-02-2011, 22:55   #15
Navarre
VIP Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Navarre

Who said the truth ? I don't know, but i have one solution :
Edit, put the requested data public, here on forum! In the end this data would be public so shouldn't be a problem to put them here.

In this way nobody can accuse you to be uncooperative and you should be back in breeder list.
Old 05-02-2011, 23:30   #16
admin

Quote:
But ok..show me that you realy want to cooperate: put back my HD results to the database, put my litter plans to the site and than I will send you every infos.
No way. Sorry but there will be no special VIP rules made only for you. I also have no time to deal with invented stories which you wrote...

We will make it simple:

You advertised several litters on Wolfdog in the last months (and everybody saw it). As "payment" you accepted the condition saying that you will send all information about those litters. You never made it (we get NOTHING) and your kennel disappeared.

You wrote that you ALWAYS sent it what it of course not true. And everybody can see it... or better said: nobody can see it as the data about your litters are missing.

You accuse me that I do not add ESPECIALLY your information to the database - it is pure conspiration theory. But we can solve this problem: we can make it as Navarre suggested: post ALL missing information here on forum. When I will get it you kennel will again appear on the breeders list.

I hope it will solve the problem.
Old 13-02-2014, 17:28   #17
of_Mercedes_Dream

Default Breeders listing

Hello,

suddenly for wolfdog I'm not a breeder anymore in Belgium. Why??????
Before the new update , no problem.
I've send info about my puppies of all my litters. (look last litter born 2/12/2013)

A lot of people sended me emails to ask if I stop breeding.

Via FB I already send some messages but ofcourse no answers.

If the situation is not cleared very soon, I deleted every link to wolfdog and will delete every informations about ALL Belgian CSW.

The Belgian club will reacte also.

Up to you.

If you want to know some info about Belgian CSW's, please contact me.

Gr
Patrick Cools
of mercedes dream
Belgium
of_Mercedes_Dream jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 22:53   #18
of_Mercedes_Dream

Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by of_Mercedes_Dream View Post
Hello,

suddenly for wolfdog I'm not a breeder anymore in Belgium. Why??????
Before the new update , no problem.
I've send info about my puppies of all my litters. (look last litter born 2/12/2013)

A lot of people sended me emails to ask if I stop breeding.

Via FB I already send some messages but ofcourse no answers.

If the situation is not cleared very soon, I deleted every link to wolfdog and will delete every informations about ALL Belgian CSW.

The Belgian club will reacte also.

Up to you.

If you want to know some info about Belgian CSW's, please contact me.

Gr
Patrick Cools
of mercedes dream
Belgium

ofcourse no answers of admin........
Old 15-03-2014, 17:18   #19
of_Mercedes_Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
When Margo was still acting Admin and people were throwing stones at the site and calling her names I kept repeating that one day she'd give up her volountary work for the site and either it would be closed down, or things would be MUCH worse. Hardly anybody listened, 'wolfodg' was taken for granted, database was taken for granted, and now - here you are.

Everybody has a line beyond which he/she doesn't care any more. Some should have thought about it a bit earlier.

I never said a bad word about Margo. I really don't understand :
1/ why I'm off the breeders list
2/ why admin don't answer

Patrick
Old 16-03-2014, 06:10   #20
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

margo is no longer admin and has not been for quite a bit...

and admin and moderators have different roles on this site. moderators are almost exclusively for the forum sections.

PS. Patrick Cools - I see you on the list of breeders?:
http://wolfdog.org/dbase/o/1815

Last edited by yukidomari; 16-03-2014 at 06:14.
yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote