Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 28-11-2012, 10:26   #221
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARKA View Post

Wolfdog.org datas has been invented because it does not cooperate with any FCI organization.

Their behavior is illegal only has the purpose to damage the successful breeders. Without any proof and no DNA tests, they decide who is a pure czechoslovakian wolfdog and who does not.
and you believe in french dogs purity too?
or when are a web site and data basa who have others opinion not like yours this is bad? If not like make better data basa with corect results and corect pedigree without mongrels and others animals. You can do it

I think dog is in heaven when cross a age line in data basa. Only program system faults ( this have all dogs who are older like 11 or 12 years automaticly)
Old 28-11-2012, 11:19   #222
SARKA
Arimminum Kennel

Send a message via Skype™ to SARKA

My opinion on the French dogs can be only one opinion of course, I cannot base myself on testing the DNA of these subjects, even if they seem not typical CZW.
Wolfodg should have informations on litters from the datas transmitted by the genealogical books of all countries and not have the role of referee.
On the contrary wolfdog, which once was a truly exceptional site, filled with the correct data, has been transformed into a site which collect datas based on “felt to say”
Old 28-11-2012, 11:26   #223
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

not in all case If not WD admin we not know about problem in some kennels.
and who is the most important for my- data basa with info about dogs from first generation and moore. I need this, others not interesing me can dog have a strange signs or be dead important in only basa with ( almost) corect info about dogs.
Old 30-11-2012, 08:40   #224
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

i agree, so, who will be referee, and how, or will/should everyone just want to believe in intentional blindness?
Old 01-12-2012, 05:45   #225
Angelika

sorry, error

Last edited by Angelika; 01-12-2012 at 15:55. Reason: error
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2012, 11:31   #226
rodica

hello Admin! this is your e-mail:

About your kennel - I didn't received information about your last litters. Please submit it and your kennel will be visible on the list again.

This e-mail was from September! All my puppys from 2011 was in the data base in 2011 but I was not breeder!! I send all information from the litters from september 2012..cip..cor..owner...date of birth...the result??in the data base is just the name from the puppy and the owner name!All is incorect! And the puppys from Julie v.konigs-terry was by Jolie!!!
I send you e-mails when you give me back in the list???and...nothing...from september!!!!

rodica jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 13:26   #227
rodica

hello Admin!why is my kennel (konigs-terry) not in the data base???
rodica jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:23   #228
Shadowlands

A general question...

On the database in the Health section it has DNA listed. What does this actually refer to? Is it that the DNA is stored, that a specific test has been carried out (and if so, what is the test) or what?

Many thanks
Shadowlands jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:28   #229
jmvdwiel

Just look above at the microsatellite-system, all the numbers and data is a dna finger print that is meant with dna done
the two numbers one is from the father and one from the mother.
jmvdwiel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 13:45   #230
Shadowlands

ah, thanks. We have something like this for the pups born last year. Maybe I just have to resend the data to have it show on the database?
Old 27-01-2013, 17:21   #231
hekate

Can I know why my dog "Godric de terres d'Eriador" is not more has I???
hekate jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:28   #232
hekate

If you change data of dogs only on copy of papers, why have you changed owner my dog Godric without any proof?
Its papers are at my name and tidied up in my drawer thus nobody was not able to send them to you with an owner's bad name.
hekate jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:33   #233
admin

It is quite frequently asked questions so again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pariduzz View Post
Also, after my last protests, ??I discovered I was no longer the owner of Ypotrill z peronowsky , perhaps I've said too much.
This is not the only dog which seems to be owned in a co-ownership (according to the database he is owned by 3 people). Unfortunately now the database is designed so that it displays only one owner. For this reason, in the first place entered is not a breeder, but the person with whom the dog lives. After rebuilding the database, this error will be removed and the database will show up to 4 owners (there are some such cases).
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 16:10   #234
Morian

Send a message via Skype™ to Morian

how many times should i ask to delete me from moderators?..
Old 11-02-2013, 09:21   #235
leila
http://www.tobrok.sk

Dear admin, how dare you steal info from FB and post it here in the database?! I did not send you the result of my Akia for DM. I do not have anything to hide, she is N/DM. But I did not send YOU the info.
Second - from where do you have the info, that Chasa is in Wilcza saga kennel??? She is by me, in my kennel!!!
from now on, I will realy twice think about sending you any info, while, I would send you the DM results myself, but I do not like, that you steal it withou asking!!!
So what about the sh*t, that you will verify the informations? Im realy mad about wolfdog and now even more!!! I did send you everytime the info about my dogs, with prooves ect, but with this you made me realy mad and I think about not sending ANY info to you anymore!!!
Old 11-02-2013, 12:14   #236
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by leila View Post
Dear admin, how dare you steal info from FB and post it here in the database?! I did not send you the result of my Akia for DM. I do not have anything to hide, she is N/DM. But I did not send YOU the info. (..)
from now on, I will realy twice think about sending you any info, while, I would send you the DM results myself, but I do not like, that you steal it withou asking!!!

Wait, I think I do not understand. So you, who always criticized that the database is not updated now criticize that it is? That by your dog was added the correct result, which is officially and publicly posted on Facebook?
It's quite strange behavior.
I understand it's part of some kind of war between breeders? Unfortunately, I'm not interested in the details, or do not want to deal with it.

Public data is PUBLIC. If you do not want to inform anyone about it do not write it on the page which is read by few million people. No one has to ask you for permission to publish it. As no one has to ask the 30-40 participants of the exhibition, if their results and evaluation of their dogs can be posted here (I already received an email - complaint that Wolfdog "steals" the show results what is ridiculous). No one has to ask for permission to complement the data in the pedigrees (there was a complaint of a Wolfdog owner that parents of his dog were entered (by the way - information was sent by...the breeder of this dog).

The whole discussion about "stealing" data is absurd. Adding data from public sources is not THEFT. Neither the moderator nor the contributors Wolfdog not need to ask anyone for permission to send such data (as long as it is not personal data, and the data about dogs is not personal).

But because complains "Wolfdog is dead, it is not updated" changed to "Wolfdog updated data before I sent it" I would like to thank the large group of people who help to complete the data in the database. GOOD WORK.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:24   #237
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowlands View Post
On the database in the Health section it has DNA listed. What does this actually refer to? Is it that the DNA is stored, that a specific test has been carried out (and if so, what is the test) or what?
I decided that the DNA storage for future tests is "private" decision of the owner. For other interesting are only the results of such tests.

In the DNA section are dogs, which have a DNA profile. It is information for the owners of the descendants of these dogs, who would like to do a paternity test. In the database there are given laboratories where they can do this.

In the new base will also the field where the results of the paternity tests will be showed.
Old 11-02-2013, 17:34   #238
sdivokoukrvi

"A" s Divokou krví
Please have a problem, let I add information to my litter but we have previously recorded for individuals photos. Dog Arthas was there from the first report and it was recorded in the gallery and photos with caption Arthas.
Suddenly, in this individual, but the name of Argos.
And at Argos are photos of Arthas. And also was credited sick call name Mia, it belongs to bitch Artemis, not the dog Argos. The data are checked and everything was sent correctly
This would correct the mistake? thank
sdivokoukrvi jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:00   #239
Shadowlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
I decided that the DNA storage for future tests is "private" decision of the owner. For other interesting are only the results of such tests.

In the DNA section are dogs, which have a DNA profile. It is information for the owners of the descendants of these dogs, who would like to do a paternity test. In the database there are given laboratories where they can do this.

In the new base will also the field where the results of the paternity tests will be showed.

Thank you

Can I also ask when you will publish a list of the codes given to dogs who have passed away? It is good that you are differentiating the causes of death, but at the moment a number means nothing. Thanks again
Old 10-11-2013, 01:53   #240
Wonderfull Wolf ES

the updates are not complete or nothing change on db (polish dogs). Its really sad. I offered my help with updates, but ... as always, life is life...
Wonderfull Wolf ES jest offline   Reply With Quote