Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 10-07-2011, 19:12   #1
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka
Default Shepherd alike Wolfdogs by od Uhoste?

so much envy?
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 17:40   #2
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
so much envy?
not envy because i never see good od uhoste dog. dogs from you kennel look like shephards. and run like sheohards too. czech people that visit italy say that many people know is why you dog never win in czech and you must sell dogs to people in other countries because czech people not want dogs from you kennel. they know you, you dogs and no ethics.
you can lie to people from foreign countries but not czech.
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:39   #3
Czertice
Rakša

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupis View Post
bad puppies, bad dogs...

i have email with storry about dogs sell by hanka and killed because she not care for her puppies... how many od uhoste dogs is killed because you care only for sell puppies and not for good their live?

not envy because i never see good od uhoste dog. dogs from you kennel look like shephards. and run like sheohards too. czech people that visit italy say that many people know is why you dog never win in czech and you must sell dogs to people in other countries because czech people not want dogs from you kennel. they know you, you dogs and no ethics.
you can lie to people from foreign countries but not czech.

Dear Lupis,

I am a happy owner of one od Uhoste wolfdog. Your saying that Hanka doesn't care about her puppies is silly - from my experience, she is ready to help me 24/7.
Xi od Uhoste is nothing like German Shepherd, come over and see for yourself, if you don't trust pictures and videos.

So, thank you for all the kind words on account of my bad German Shepherd Wolfdog, and next time you feel like raving and generalizing, pick someone else.

Yours sincerely
Czertice
Old 12-07-2011, 10:13   #4
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czertice View Post
Xi od Uhoste is nothing like German Shepherd, come over and see for yourself, if you don't trust pictures and videos.
but is not real odf uhoste. it father is z peronovki. they never look more shephards and have much strong genetic. is why dog is normal. but i can show you many many phgotos of uhoste dogs with shephard body.
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 16:27   #5
GRABA

I’m from Poland, not from Czech but I have permanent contact with Hanka via phone and e-mail.
I respect both breeders: Daniela and Hanka and I always get help from them.

and

This in any german shepperd! First read the standard, understand it and discuss but not incognito! If you want to say something so serious- you must have the courage to present you ! Now you do like someone who is ashamed of his dog – it’s terrible and embarrassing!

http://darwilka.blogspot.com/

GRABA jest offline   Reply With Quote