Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 21:14   #61
Gaga
VIP Member
 
Gaga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Los Dientitos
Posts: 6,856
Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Gaga
Default

Wow! He is well ! So fast! Strong little wolf! So good news!
I think, it's a happy end of this affair
__________________

Hodowca psów to nie funkcja, to nie zawód i nie nazwa hobby - to tytuł i godność. Trzeba na nią zasłużyć i dobrze piastować.
チェイタン。
Gaga jest offline  
Old 08-01-2010, 21:34   #62
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf
 
Erwan Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Valencia
Posts: 111
Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaga View Post
Wow! He is well ! So fast! Strong little wolf! So good news!
I think, it's a happy end of this affair
These videos are from his blog and has more than one month, it was during a recovery. While Blizzard is much better now and we have already achieved their diaros are less liquid and is very lively.

Thanks to veterinary care that I'm very grateful Blizzard is improving every day.

Thanks for your words!!
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 09-01-2010, 09:37   #63
Silvester
Junior Member
 
Silvester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 369
Default Big problems with people who are not decently, telling lies and have no behaviour.

Thanks Daniela, all people can see the "very sick" Zacarias /Blizzard now...

So everyone could see that ALL other new owners, who bought a puppy from Carlos , me included, were talking only postive about him and the health of their puppies - only Frank Capiez did tell nothing.

The ONLY one who was making complaint was "Erwan Grey" alias Julio Tudelo.

I think there´s really no more comment to this neccessary.

I wish everybody here a nice weekend !

Bye from Germany
Silvester jest offline  
Old 09-01-2010, 10:04   #64
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf
 
Erwan Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Valencia
Posts: 111
Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvester View Post
Thanks Daniela, all people can see the "very sick" Zacarias /Blizzard now...

So everyone could see that ALL other new owners, who bought a puppy from Carlos , me included, were talking only postive about him and the health of their puppies - only Frank Capiez did tell nothing.

The ONLY one who was making complaint was "Erwan Grey" alias Julio Tudelo.

I think there´s really no more comment to this neccessary.

I wish everybody here a nice weekend !

Bye from Germany
I have a very clear conscience and others do not, there must be. And that points you who speaks and who does not, Mr. Frank is the one that recently received a puppy out of a stomach problem with diarrhea and gory as Blizzard died a week later.

It would be good to point out that as well.

I said that these pictures are from December 8. Ahh! and Blizzard is much better thanks to the care he is receiving.

What happens sir? Blizzard wants you to be sick forever?
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 09-01-2010, 10:25   #65
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf
 
Erwan Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Valencia
Posts: 111
Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey
Default

This is a photo taken with the phone last night. Blizzard is better thank god, but definitely not right, next week back to the vet for review, whether continuous monitoring and dose of medication or if any new

Blizzard sent you a greeting to all!

Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 09-01-2010, 10:45   #66
woland77
Gran figl de putt Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,638
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupis View Post
And not for breeding too. For me emba is very splendid Wolfdog but I not understand why breeder use Amore with no breeding right - not bonitated. Next litter with pedigree but not with FCI rules. Shame for you, shame for breeder. You was looking very responsible before it in my eyes - not now
The litters is very similar to other such as line-breeding. Those others litters have produced excellent result. This litter is not original and revolutionary but i understand if the breeder wanted to go on a "sure litter", for the first time. I understand Daniela, who want to give Mio before bonitace, since more than one litters already exsist on wich to assess the coupling!
Only one problem for me on this type of line-breeding: light bone. But on Czw world we have many many litters very wolfish look without good bone structures and more strong problem! Lupis, good night!

Last edited by woland77; 09-01-2010 at 10:48.
woland77 jest offline  
Old 09-01-2010, 20:41   #67
furyos
Member
 
furyos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 729
Default .........................please ..............

Hi everybody .. y just note this topic ..( my name is on .. and of course some friends tel me about that ).. PLEASE erwan.......................... .. stop any thing and allusions about MY STORY .. .................................................. .......THIS IS MY and CARLOS problem .. NOT YURS ...........................................we don t need any arguments about that ......................................... Carlos is a REAL nice and straigth person with my family and help us in our bad days last month ... ............... y prefer REALLY yu stop any allusion about me and yur adventure .. thanks a lot ... frank capiez and family ...
furyos jest offline  
Old 09-01-2010, 20:48   #68
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf
 
Erwan Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Valencia
Posts: 111
Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyos View Post
Hi everybody .. y just note this topic ..( my name is on .. and of course some friends tel me about that ).. PLEASE erwan.......................... .. stop any thing and allusions about MY STORY .. .................................................. .......THIS IS MY and CARLOS problem .. NOT YURS ...........................................we don t need any arguments about that ......................................... Carlos is a REAL nice and straigth person with my family and help us in our bad days last month ... ............... y prefer REALLY yu stop any allusion about me and yur adventure .. thanks a lot ... frank capiez and family ...

Do not worry Mr Frank, I will not name him but if you do not want. I have no problem to leave this with you. For my part I will not mention it again.

If I mentioned his story is because Mr Carlos I hid all the time his situation.

I'm sorry and I hope to have soon a happy situation with a PLC
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 09-01-2010, 21:18   #69
carlos2207
Junior Member
 
carlos2207's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 48
Default Big problems with people who are not decently, telling lies as erwan grey

My name is Carlos from Spain, Lupus Ibericus kennel. Is not usual that one breeder speak about one person that is co-ownership of one dog. But after of the sistematic lies that this person say about me and my kennel I write that it was the doings.

This person said me that he need to bring the puppy because he is a proffesional of etology and for he was absolutelly very important to pick the puppy with 2 month.

I said that is not good to pick until the total recuperation of the puppy. He said said no no pleased I need to pick Zacarias and now is correct in health. For this reason Zacarias only had one vacune. I let to pick zacarias and he said me that he had a accident of car the past week and not have money. "Pleased confie in me because the next week I paid you because I will receive the payment for one work in Alicante". For this reason in the contract in the payment say "the payment will be" not "was" not "is", say "will Be" future because he not payment me. CERTAINLY MY BIG ERROR WAS TO CONFIE IN THIS PERSON.

After, when I reclam te payment he amenace with a campain of lies for close my kennel that you can see in wolfdog. This peson acuse me:


My dog due to a bad attention on the part of this new breeder, is dragging several diseases

incredible, this breeder use "bad arts" to increase te account in bank? this is the best method for breed?

The dog is sick from November 22 (pick day) as this way I confirm it the breeder.


"Yesterday photography realized to demonstrate that Blizzard after ONE MONTH continues having serious problems of health and needing to be sounded and with elegant specific veterinarians.




We can see in these photos Zacarias in Barcelona with the model Miriam Sanchez, International Champion fitness. Zacarias live in Valencia and he had to travel more than 400 kilometres for to go to Barcelona and other 400 kilometres for to return. Really Zacarias is ILL? How is possible that one ill puppy did this travel? And if Zacarias is ill his owner are a responsible owner?







All people can to see this photo and more photos of Zacarias in Barcelona in the blog of Erwan:


http://blizardthewolf.blogspot.com/2009/11/blizzard-con-miriam-sanchez-la-campeona.html


This person send one mail that said:"A mi tambien me lleva frito la crisis, entre piensos especiales, comida humeda especial, visitas veterinarias, inyecciones y demas llevo con Blizzard mas de 700 euros, y todavia no ha terminado la cosa."

In english he say me that he pay more than 700e in veterinary. 700e!!! in a simple mushroom. I asked the normal cost of this diagnostic veterinary is 18e.

In the last conversation say me that he spend more that 3000e in Zacarias and if I will go the case at the courts I will paid this 3000e. 3000e spend in 30 days. And when this person say of my dog that is "dog shit" I hung up on the telephone.

The adjetive anyone can put of this person.
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 09-01-2010, 21:37   #70
carlos2207
Junior Member
 
carlos2207's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 48
Default

The ILL Zacarías also visit the mountain:




How is possible? This person is a profesional of the lie.

All people can see in:

http://blizardthewolf.blogspot.com/2009/12/reflexiones-desde-el-filo.html

Now Nebulosa you can to begin to screenig your friend

Bye bye
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 09-01-2010, 22:36   #71
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf
 
Erwan Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Valencia
Posts: 111
Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey
Default

Oh My good!! you are INCREDIBLE!!


Because you do not speak of threats to pay him 700 euros (edit: not 700... 1100 €!!) more or took away my dog?

Because you do not speak of what your personal veterinary told me on the phone personally?

Because you do not speak of the reality that only put a vaccine for all the puppies?

Because you do not speak the alimentation of the puppies...?


I will not enter into a discussion with you (for not here) for that, nor the money he owes me the photos, nor of the many favors you have done and so I returned it.

If you are not interested as Co-owner because I do not shut things, I'm sorry, as I've said before if you want to pay him the rest of his part of the dog and I have it in absolute property BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WANT COPROPIEDAD , AND OF COURSE MY DOG HOUSE IS NOT OUT.

This is already too many laps to give him things, and as I said at the time, gave him a week to send me documentation that has not sent. That said I'm not going to talk anymore, because time is finished here and now is the time to do things by other means.

From this it brings you all these things?

It be that you are trying to work with people who do not know Spanish for demagoguery?


Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos2207 View Post

I said that is not good to pick until the total recuperation of the puppy. He said said no no pleased I need to pick Zacarias and now is correct in health. For this reason Zacarias only had one vacune. I let to pick zacarias and he said me that he had a accident of car the past week and not have money. "Pleased confie in me because the next week I paid you because I will receive the payment for one work in Alicante". For this reason in the contract in the payment say "the payment will be" not "was" not "is", say "will Be" future because he not payment me. CERTAINLY MY BIG ERROR WAS TO CONFIE IN THIS PERSON.
So you say "why Zacarias only have a vaccine"

And the other dogs? if that's true I invite all dog owners who sold to Mr. Carlos on the card showing that vaccinations are made later in Alhama (Murcia) in the clinic of the Veterinary Center Alhama de Murcia. C / Lope de Vega No. 2.

You say to past who put the best brands in vaccines puts them say no?

You put this excuse because so absurd?

And you say that you signed the contract that makes what you say? OOOPS!!! so you want to cheat then and wrote it knowingly? in my country that is called cheating, because if that is how you say "because it makes and signs a contract? and does other document?

For example:

.- Pre-contract
.- Assignment agreement
.- A statement that the document but not paid
.- No delivery veterinary paper card

was willing to maintain contact with you despite all this as part owner, but after reading these attempts his deception, and I want nothing from you

I am seriously considering pay your part of the dog and full ownership of the dog, because I want nothing from you and your tricks and ways

Please! you no longer even know what to say and is making many erors that leave him in a worse position!

Think Mr. Carlos, because this trashing this more than it already is ...

"The ILL Zacarías also visit the mountain"...

In what Mountain????

Where it says that Miss Miriam Sanchez is in Barcelona? You can read Spanish?

First line written on the blog

"Este fin de semana, Blizzard recibió la visita de Miriam Sánchez, modelo y Campeona internacional de fitness."

Traduction:

"This weekend, Blizzard was visited by Miriam Sanchez, model and international fitness champion."


And in the second paragraph:

"en cuanto supo que ya estaba en casa quiso visitarlo, "

Traduction:

"as soon knew that he wanted to visit was at home,"

Date of this post: 30 of November
Date of this pictures: 23 of November (two days after have Blizzard in my house)

My gooodddd!! yo are crazy??

Whoever can prove it! you are saying?

Shall I tell you happened?

You would have played a trick on the subconscious ... want to explain here because YOU HAVE AGREED THAT I WENT TO BARCELONA?

You want to count the reasons why I was at the Autonomous University of Barcelona in the veterinary department? " Are you sure?

How has the audacity to lie like this????

I feel very sad what you are doing, you do not know what to say to try to plug that can not cover ....

You have no scruples, no morals or ethics or professionalism and not knowledge to be called breeder, you are a traders who want fame through others and without OWN EFFORT

Why are you putting pictures and telling lies? In the pictures that my partner Blizzard precede relapse and moreover it clearly in the BLOG !!!!!

Because you are manipulating the information in this way in Spanish?

I strongly urge anyone who comes into the blog and translate what is written!

You are incredibly twisted!

http://blizardthewolf.blogspot.com/2...-campeona.html

http://blizardthewolf.blogspot.com/2...-blizzard.html

http://blizardthewolf.blogspot.com/2...e-el-filo.html

And more and more.... Is incredible your traduction to english Carlos!

People, please, translate my words in my blog... is incredible this person!!!

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 10-01-2010 at 13:25.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 09-01-2010, 22:50   #72
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf
 
Erwan Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Valencia
Posts: 111
Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey
Default

Mr Carlos:

Instead of criticizing and drawing out the "truth" of the photographs of Blizzard's blog, because for what it says you're explain this pics on his Kennel?





Since there is going to have intestinal problems and digestive my puppy if you fed them raw meat and worst of all without thawing (frozen)?


Is normaly in Pupps with few weeks?









Are these the faces of some happy puppies? I will tell you that these photos are not of their "breeding"?

Because you not listen your veterinary (and myself and others persons say you) when he stated, that under these conditions give food to the pups was not good?

Not even good for adults by food shortages?

Instead of entering into wars that can not win, it would be good if you learn to do things better and above all to shut up when it's time to stop.

Since you can not recognize

I ask you please not make me go to photos of this forum that can embarrass any person because transgressed my ethics and my morals and I will not go down to your attitude.

Please .... you is the worst I have known, that falsehood my god!



Last edited by Erwan Grey; 09-01-2010 at 23:11.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 10-01-2010, 15:03   #73
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf
 
Erwan Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Valencia
Posts: 111
Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey
Default

I want to publicly thank the administration of the forum and its moderators for putting order in this thread and have removed the insults, other words that are not worthy of this forum or any other, and taken the necessary measures.

After I contact the administration of this website, the problem was solved quickly.

Many Thanks.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 10-01-2010, 15:25   #74
carlos2207
Junior Member
 
carlos2207's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 48
Default

Frozen food..... jajaja your fantasy not have limits

But the photo that I more like is the last photo.... My kennel box Vary kennel!!!... and the puppies!!!... is very probably that the kennel box is in YOUR CAR!!!... when we went to the montain with Emba...This photo is cuted...pleased could you put the real photo.... for all people can to see....increible!!! I see that you think that all people are stupid?

Zacarias in the university of Barcelona.... more than 800km. You think that your veterinary not have the suficient knowledge about a simple fungus... Sure Zacarias is very ill for go to the montain and for go to Barcelona

Nebulosa, I not open this post. All owner and people that visit my kennel say that all word of this person are FALSE. The name of this post is Big problem with kennel lupus ibericus. The name of this post should be " Big problem with indecent people..."


And finish, I not spend more time in this post. I wanted that all people know real situation. I will write to all reviews over dog for this profesional of the lie never can to work in the wold of the dog. Bye Bye

Last edited by carlos2207; 10-01-2010 at 23:58.
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 10-01-2010, 16:00   #75
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf
 
Erwan Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Valencia
Posts: 111
Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos2207 View Post
Frozen food..... jajaja

But the the photo that I more like is the last photo.... My kennel box Vary kennel!!!... and the puppies!!!... is very probably that the kennel box is in YOUR CAR!!!... when we went to the montain with Emba...This photo is cuted...pleased could you put the real photo.... for all people can to see....increible!!! I see that you think that all people are stupid?

Zacarias in the university of Barcelona.... more than 800km. You think that your veterinary not have the suficient knowledge about a simple fungus... Sure Zacarias is very ill for go to the montain and for go to Barcelona

Nebulosa, I not open this post. All owner and people that visit my kennel say that all word of this person are FALSE. The name of this post is Big problem with kennel lupus ibericus. The name of this post should be " Big problem with indecent people..."


And finish, I not spend more time in this post. I wanted that all people know real situation. I will write to all reviews over dog for this profesional of the lie never can to work in the wold of the dog. Bye Bye
Always the same .....

You always write a lot of "straw" but does not solve any of the questions and problems that have to do with the post ...

Always dodging the answers and always with the same answer:

Insults and more insults ....

His words have increasingly less meaning less weight and especially logical.

Continue dodging the questions and important issues ... someday you will have to answer them.

.- Documentation of the dog

.- Because it threatens that I have to pay 1,100 euros or you tell me that my dog away

.- Because you said that your vet said the photos of the cure of Blizzard in Valencia were false

.- Because I hide the death of a puppy of the litter with the same symptomatology than mine

.- He says that I don´t have paid a dog that you collect cash at the time



These and "many other" questions remain to be answered ....

you before you go and chase the dog world as just threaten, it should respond and fix this. Is not it?

This is the difference between you and me, that if you terminate this and I solve the problem, I did not pursue, but on the contrary, I forget you forever!

It is also absurd to haunt you in the dog world as you threatened me ... with their "good ways" do not think it will get very far in this world ...



Last edited by Erwan Grey; 10-01-2010 at 16:39.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 16-01-2010, 01:26   #76
Sherdor
Senior Member
 
Sherdor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,023
Send a message via ICQ to Sherdor Send a message via MSN to Sherdor Send a message via Skype™ to Sherdor
Default

This post really interesting...
__________________
www.ochrana.fr
Sherdor jest offline  
Old 16-01-2010, 10:20   #77
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf
 
Erwan Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Valencia
Posts: 111
Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherdor View Post
This post really interesting...

yes, very interesting because the alleged "breeder" of the dog has disappeared without solving the problem and no answer to almost nothing.

I still hope show that "face" and fix problems with Blizzard / Zacarias
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 16-01-2010, 14:40   #78
Sherdor
Senior Member
 
Sherdor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,023
Send a message via ICQ to Sherdor Send a message via MSN to Sherdor Send a message via Skype™ to Sherdor
Default

Maybe one solution, before everything, would be to visit several breeding station, and study all their selling conditions and way of breeding... to compare.

If you have thought that the breeding conditions are so strange/bad, dirty... everything... i don't understand why you have followed the deal !

Price, or the opportunity of breeding contract (co-ownership) which has linked much more to the breeder than selling, are insufficient conditions !

We all know price for dog is free... For the same price you have wonderful litter and poor breeding conditions... compared to other with high warrantly and good dogs (but not exceptional).

As you sometimes study some dogs and descendant, take time to study a breeder. Maybe meet some owner/customer or call some of them to have an idea of their satisfaction about the dog, advice after selling, etc...

I read all your post... I would not give a public opinion about your problem, to argue to you or the breeder. I have my own idea of that...

I just think all breeder has to take its responsability from the moment he imagines the litter to the death of the dog... but ONLY WHAT IS HIS RESPONSABILITY... not the one of the customer !

Responsability could be : information, health, breeding conditions, parents choosen etc...
__________________
www.ochrana.fr
Sherdor jest offline  
Old 16-01-2010, 15:23   #79
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf
 
Erwan Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Valencia
Posts: 111
Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherdor View Post
Maybe one solution, before everything, would be to visit several breeding station, and study all their selling conditions and way of breeding... to compare.

If you have thought that the breeding conditions are so strange/bad, dirty... everything... i don't understand why you have followed the deal !

Price, or the opportunity of breeding contract (co-ownership) which has linked much more to the breeder than selling, are insufficient conditions !

We all know price for dog is free... For the same price you have wonderful litter and poor breeding conditions... compared to other with high warrantly and good dogs (but not exceptional).

As you sometimes study some dogs and descendant, take time to study a breeder. Maybe meet some owner/customer or call some of them to have an idea of their satisfaction about the dog, advice after selling, etc...

I read all your post... I would not give a public opinion about your problem, to argue to you or the breeder. I have my own idea of that...

I just think all breeder has to take its responsability from the moment he imagines the litter to the death of the dog... but ONLY WHAT IS HIS RESPONSABILITY... not the one of the customer !

Responsability could be : information, health, breeding conditions, parents choosen etc...
I answered in the post (PLEASE, READ ALL POST) I knew the farm when Mr. did not like this (or the nursery or your breeding philosophy) but I wanted a DOG puppy from his FEMALE dog (EMBA) is not raised by the and of the dog male ( AMORE MIO) that is not raised by him.

Then I was stupid for believing in his words and accept the co-ownership, because I wanted a PUPPY only for me but I believed in his words and now I regret it.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 16-01-2010, 18:13   #80
Vaiva
ir Brukne
 
Vaiva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Vilnius
Posts: 1,768
Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erwan Grey View Post
Mr Carlos:

Instead of criticizing and drawing out the "truth" of the photographs of Blizzard's blog, because for what it says you're explain this pics on his Kennel?
Throw a stone to me, but I do not see anything wrong in these photos. These are little DOGS, they do not need to sleep in nice white beds with butterfly pictures on their tiny blankets, eat from their separate little bowls with happy playing pups drawn on them or play only with their nice toys, but not the plastic bottles even if they love them
__________________
Walkiria Girios dvasia

Vaiva jest offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Wolfdog.org