Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 23-02-2010, 21:10   #61
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

And now you make the Moderators wark again...

Post #42 has nothing to do whit "kaya's pups" and not any post after that neither

You know Lupis... You can COPY and after that start a new topic and pastle the quote there Or way not open the topic "Crying Wolf" and ask your questions there ???

Very best regards / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 23-02-2010 at 21:33.
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 20:27   #62
tupacs2legs
rookie

Send a message via ICQ to tupacs2legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie View Post
If you really want to know who I am then you can ask by sending me a pm or your fb page, just because I disagree with something dosent make me a liar or cheat
hi :-)

pixie is someone that has one of tikaani's litter here in the uk i think... so friends with solowolf and tikaani i am guessing(so her pup has a crying-wolf sire)

regards

layla
tupacs2legs jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 21:18   #63
pixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacs2legs View Post
hi :-)

pixie is someone that has one of tikaani's litter here in the uk i think... so friends with solowolf and tikaani i am guessing(so her pup has a crying-wolf sire)

regards

layla
I do not know who Tikaani or Solowolf are by there names on here but i have 1 of Lees pups. I have never met or spoke to Solowolf if it is Mrs Winder. I have met Lee a couple of times and kept in touch to let him know how the pup is. I have a free mind and am not corrupted by other people, just because I agree with someone it dosent mean I am there friend, I am sure if I read all the posts by Solowolf I would'nt agree with everything she says. So please dont try and label me, I have more respect for people than that.
Chris
pixie jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 21:38   #64
tupacs2legs
rookie

pixie... why are you being so defensive?... calling someone a 'friend' is hardly labelling or offensive.
Old 25-11-2010, 22:02   #65
pixie

Quote:
pixie... why are you being so defensive?... calling someone a 'friend' is hardly labelling or offensive.
I am not trying to be defensive or offensive just saying i hardly know Lee but I do like him and respect him, and i dont know the Winders at all, but do respect all that they have done for the breed in this country. I just think that people should respect my opinions, for what they are and not try and put me in this or that corner.
Old 28-11-2010, 17:38   #66
pixie

I think that maybe people do get them for the wolf thing i just like them and i also think that that is because of the wolf thing, but i would not swop her because she is fantastic pet, i dont want a working dog but would like to see the owners over here unite and try and get the breed recognised by the kennel club
Old 29-11-2010, 01:19   #67
tupacs2legs
rookie

Quote:
I think that maybe people do get them for the wolf thing i just like them and i also think that that is because of the wolf thing, but i would not swop her because she is fantastic pet, i dont want a working dog but would like to see the owners over here unite and try and get the breed recognised by the kennel club
i think there is more hope of the kennel club recognising fci rather than the other way round..... also i am very saddened at the hip scores of your pups parents. :-(.... and to be bred again on the next season ...... i think csv's are doomed here and it makes me very very sad :-(
Old 29-11-2010, 15:44   #68
pixie

Quote:
i think there is more hope of the kennel club recognising fci rather than the other way round..... also i am very saddened at the hip scores of your pups parents. :-(.... and to be bred again on the next season ...... i think csv's are doomed here and it makes me very very sad :-(
which ever way, i think owners over here need to stand together and get a british club organised and then we can move forward, as for the parents of my Dog I do not own them and if Lee has decided to breed them again its his decision, I do think he said this would be the last time. and my girl is fantastic although i havent had her hip scored yet as of this moment i am not looking to breed her but who knows in the future, maybe, but that is a long way off she is only 10 months old
Old 30-11-2010, 14:41   #69
tupacs2legs
rookie

Quote:
which ever way, i think owners over here need to stand together and get a british club organised and then we can move forward, as for the parents of my Dog I do not own them and if Lee has decided to breed them again its his decision, I do think he said this would be the last time. and my girl is fantastic although i havent had her hip scored yet as of this moment i am not looking to breed her but who knows in the future, maybe, but that is a long way off
Quote:
she is only 10 months old

and having another litter so what if its 'the last time'

also re hip scores...did you just want a csv? did you not think hipscores of your dogs parents realevent?

sad so sad :-(

unite with whom?.. people that care about the breed?.... show me them and i will

regards

layla.

Last edited by tupacs2legs; 30-11-2010 at 14:44.
Old 30-11-2010, 20:05   #70
pixie

Quote:

also re hip scores...did you just want a csv? did you not think hipscores of your dogs parents realevent?

unite with whom?.. people that care about the breed?.... show me them and i will

regards

layla.
lets not fall out over this, if you care then that makes at least 2 of us so lets start the revolution
Old 01-12-2010, 11:54   #71
pixie

Quote:
lets not fall out over this, if you care then that makes at least 2 of us so lets start the revolution
By the way wolfzone kennels i believe are a good kennels, but do cross csv's I believe thats where you got yours from, so I don't think you should pre judge me. I wont breed my bitch unless she has all the relevant health checks and is at least 2nd season and thats if i decide to, she is a pet not a form of income, she is a striking dog and if it helps the breed here then I might but everything would have to be right, and of course there would have to be a decent stud dog available, you know what us dads are like with are daughters
Old 01-12-2010, 16:25   #72
tikaani

Quote:

regards

layla.

if you are so against people breeding a second litter a year later then why did you buy your pup as he is from a litter born a year later is he not ?????????

also as i understand it C is not as good as a b but is still ok for breeding and if you look on here there is quite a lot of C's in the pedagrees, iv even seen D,s and E hd scores used in some of the bloodlines used for breeding.
tikaani jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 17:50   #73
tupacs2legs
rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikaani View Post
if you are so against people breeding a second litter a year later then why did you buy your pup as he is from a litter born a year later is he not ?????????

also as i understand it C is not as good as a b but is still ok for breeding and if you look on here there is quite a lot of C's in the pedagrees, iv even seen D,s and E hd scores used in some of the bloodlines used for breeding.
does that make it right?

your last litter are not old enough to judge wether they are quality dogs,why breed again so soon if its not for money?...thing is,some people say they have the breeds interest at heart...i do not believe them....if you cared you wouldnt be fighting with me?
i do not want to fall out with anybody!

eta... c is an equalivent of 26-35 in the bva scheme... now if somebody wanted to breed their gsd they would be advised not to..so why with a csv?

Last edited by tupacs2legs; 01-12-2010 at 17:53.
Old 01-12-2010, 18:05   #74
tikaani

Quote:
does that make it right?

your last litter are not old enough to judge wether they are quality dogs,why breed again so soon if its not for money?...thing is,some people say they have the breeds interest at heart...i do not believe them....if you cared you wouldnt be fighting with me?
i do not want to fall out with anybody!

im not fighting with anyone, im mearly pointing out that c scores are ok acording to the clubs and breeding a second litter a year later is aloud aswell. i dont breed for money, and im not a breeder, i sead last year that i would have one more litter then get kaya fixed so no more pups, i prefer her to have them now, then when she is old.as for caring about my dogs, i love mine very much, they are pets, they live with me and my family inside and outside the house, all my pups were born inside the house and were cared for by me day and night. I also keep in contact with all the pups owners, cheking on them all the time, visiting them ect. if i was just after the money i wouldnt care less soon as they went would i. and if you are going to have a go about the rights and wrongs of having a second litter then why did you buy one, seems a little two faced to me to have a go at some one when you bought one from a litter that was born a year after the last litter..
as i sead, im not having a go but just pionting out a few facts..
tikaani jest offline   Reply With Quote