Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 15-03-2012, 01:32   #11
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyJessy View Post
This discussion is more absurd ...
At first they said Diamond's father was a Saarloos....
Now some say that the father is Skog (Saarloos mix with..?!)
I think there is a huge misinterpretation of the word "Saarloos" in the case of CsW. I know only one case where real Saarloos were used to be crossed with Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs. It was already several years ago - I remember the Czech CsW Club planned to make international protest against the "de Louba Tar" breeder due to untypical look of some dogs coming from that kennel. (The breeder used Czech "lines" but its offspring didn't resemble Czech Wolfdogs but Saarloos bred by this kennel). They gave up after they were warned that they can not do anything against the breeder who is also FCI judge and the president of the Dutch CsW Club. Simply a VIP in her country.

But it seems that Czech Club was right: some years later (2008?) the Dutch kennel club proved the DNA and discovered that in fact the breeder really crossed CsW and Saarloos. It is a pitty that as far I know they proved only Saarloos Wolfhonds and the pedigrees of the CsWs coming from that kennel were never officially verified. Because some of that dogs look VERY suspicious. And some of them resemble 100% Saarloos Wolfhonds.
Maybe the "purity" DNA test can give us the answer for it.

All other description of dogs which are "Saarloos" are not 100% correct. Mutaras are similar to Saarloos because of the same origin. Both are crosses of the American/Canadian Wolves and GSD. The same apply to the mixes bred in France - most of them seems to be crosses of American Wolfdogs or similar crosses - because of it they LOOK like Saarloos Wolfhonds (in the fact they are kind of CsW-Saarloos crosses).
Anyway neither Mutaras and their offsprings nor the mixes bred in France are Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs. All of them should loose the pedigrees.

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote