Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 23-08-2008, 11:25   #1
*Satu

Send a message via MSN to *Satu
Default Breeder: Whatkind of quarentee your puppy have?

I m interested to know what kind of quarentee you give for your puppies?

If puppy haves somekind serious fault and that puppy most put sleep?

Or what then if new puppyowner makes big mistakes?

Satu

You can tell all in private if you want.
Old 23-08-2008, 17:40   #2
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Hello Satu

The guaranties are different from breeder to breeder and also depends on what kind of paper the breeder use or the low in there country.

But what scares me is that you ask your self this now after a tragically death and not before you start breeding !!!

And above all of this you blame the new owner, that did all in her power to save this pup, even when you told her "Do not operate and put the pup to sleep instead, and I can give you a new one" Hard and un human.

Jenny did tray to save this pup whit all her power, even if you did not have a breeder insurance AT ALL and her insurance did not cover this yet, sense the pup got sick already day tree in Sweden. What we do know is that two of your dogs got sick to during this time, maybe the same sickness ???

Jenny did all the Veterinary told her to do and can not be blamed fore this tragically death !!!

If I was you I would give her a new puppy or the money back if that is what she wont.

I did talk to the Veterinary my self before the puppy was put to sleep, and they say " It is nothing we can do fore her any more, she will only suffer and not get better"

Even if I do not have any thing to do whit this economic, I have offer Jenny a new puppy from my first litter for free if she do not have any CsV in about 3,5-4 years when I plan to have my first litter (if everything turns out well whit health, X-ray, work and show. Because that I think this is so tragically and I trust Jenny to be the best CsV owner a CsV can have, and to me that is more important then the money I would get by selling that puppy.

But NO I do not think that the sickness was hereditary, but some times a puppy can get sick even in the most healthy blood line or combination. And the most important in a situation like this is hove the breeder reacts and support the new sad and devastated owner, not the money !!!

And I do not se that you would ask this question if you was to have a breeder insurance, there fore I think the mistake are made by you Satu not Jenny !!!

But sense you are asking, in Sweden the breeder is responsible fore the puppy in till it turns 6 month if the sickness or death are hereditary or a hidden fault, To pay 100% money back or give a new puppy and to pay 100% of all cost fore veterinary under this time and the rest of the dogs life to if it lives but have a defect that need treatment, but this is Swedish low not Finish low !!! if I was you I would ask the Finish kennel club and not the people on this forum. But by the hard low in Sweden you can understand that ALL serius breeder have a breeder insurance here, so we do not relaly have this problems !!!

Sad Regards to Jenny / Mikael
Old 23-08-2008, 19:58   #3
*Satu

First Mikael. You are not a breeder and then I waite real reasons why one puppy is deat.
Every breed haves quarantee in Skandinavian but outside everything is so different...

And This guestions in NOT anything about Jennys puppy.....
and my incurace company doesn´t have litter incuraces.
Old 23-08-2008, 20:11   #4
*Satu

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Satu View Post
First Mikael. You are not a breeder and then I waite real reasons why one puppy is deat.
Every breed haves quarantee in Skandinavian but outside everything is so different...

And tell me WHO is that OTHER dog?????
Old 23-08-2008, 21:28   #5
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:

I realy do not wont to fight !!!

And no I am no CsV breeder but I have a CsV kennel, tanks fore asking by the way. But we also have Parson Jack Russel Terrier kennel whit are third litter on the way. and I have 25 yers of dog experience, but I do not se your point by telling / asking this.

And I know it is diferant down Europ but we live in Scandinavia, and are to folow Scandinavian Guaranties, thats way I tell you ask Finish kennel club.

Yes we wait forer the autopsy report, but I´m fairly sure it is not a hereditary disease. only a tragical insedent.

And I´m a proud owner of a Taabernakkelin dog, I only think it is not fair blaming Jenny, by say "if new puppyowner makes big mistakes?" Jenny got wery sad reading that and she already have a hard time.

So fore her please do not fight

Very Best Regards / Mikael
Old 23-08-2008, 21:31   #6
*Satu

Who is that other?
Old 23-08-2008, 22:21   #7
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Who is that other?
Sorry I did not understand the qestion, but now I do ? I think.

You told Jenny that two of your adult dogs allso had bad stomach, but she was not to worry it will pas. This she told me way before the tragical death of her little puppy.

But Satu I do not blame your breeding, I only say do not blame Jenny, she did her very best eaven if no insurance.
And if you breed whitaut insurance it is up to you, just dont let it affect the buyers.

No fighting regards / Mikael
Old 23-08-2008, 22:52   #8
*Satu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
Sorry I did not understand the qestion, but now I do ? I think.

You told Jenny that two of your adult dogs allso had bad stomach, but she was not to worry it will pas. This she told me way before the tragical death of her little puppy.

But Satu I do not blame your breeding, I only say do not blame Jenny, she did her very best eaven if no insurance.
And if you breed whitaut insurance it is up to you, just dont let it affect the buyers.

No fighting regards / Mikael

SORRY MY ALL DOGS ARE VERY HEALTY
That is only Jennys stories.
Old 23-08-2008, 23:30   #9
jennyw1

Send a message via MSN to jennyw1

I must say something now i think!Satu you told me that your dogs have had bad stomach when you were at summer camp ...dont you remember?Thats what Mikael mean....AND i do not deserve that you call that fact "Jennys stories".

I have lost a dog but i think i have at least one very good friend here.
jennyw1 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2008, 23:36   #10
*Satu

No no no.
You have wrong understanding what I have said.
Old 24-08-2008, 00:17   #11
jennyw1

I wait your mail later when you got some answer from your breeding friends and the results from Vet then you can tell me also what i wrong understanding.
I only wanted to explain what Mikael told here because he is very good hearted person and caring about Dogs and humans not only dogs.
Old 24-08-2008, 01:35   #12
*Satu

Yes WE ALL waite only patologian results.
Old 25-08-2008, 09:36   #13
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
Yes WE ALL waite only patologian results.
Don't you guys think it's better to discuss personal matters in private?
if there are any genetic problems or something interesting for all of us maybe we would love to know but... if you have to clarify some personal stuff...maybe you can just exchange emails and write in private.
N'est pas?
massimo
Old 25-08-2008, 11:37   #14
jennyw1

My name was written more that one time in this thread so thats why i have to say something.
We write in private too...but there are still some questions and i hope Satu gets some answer about puppy quarentee becuase i ask her the same...

Good luck with this thread !

/ Jenny
Old 25-08-2008, 11:42   #15
*Satu

You tell first all facts (patologian) and then I know what I do.
And same says Finnish kennelclub.