Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 15-05-2011, 12:14   #101
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrocalle View Post
Why constant do they allude to another topic? Why do they try to put in my mouth what I do not say?

Perhaps, since it is in the habit of happening, that he thinks otherwise already is it bad?

Nothing has that to see the effort and what means the page with the fact that the things are done well or badly. Neither with the fact that only a minority (not if you will be in her) benefits from all this.

I go approximately 7 years RECOMMENDING web this one all the people, do not I have right to be disappointed by the result that I see?
HI!

I received your results... but are you sure that I should add them? If I will make it you will be attacked by other users that you have special connections with the moderators....

It was I joke... I can add it...

The problem with the results is pretty complicated... there are TOO many of them... Some people have the right to add them but they add only few and usually really the results which came from their friends... I was asked (as the old part was our work) to add some new people who could be able to put the results online but it will not work... Not because we do not want it but because the data about the user rights were in the part of Wolfdog which crashed... We do not want to change something there because everything can crash (all results and all database)... We MUST leave it for now...

Anyway people who have the right will add the results which they have and at least it would be up to date soon...

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 19:21   #102
pedrocalle
Lobos de la Fuensanta

excuse me for making texts translated for google. The language is a great problem for my.

Margo, I am going to try that the translation is correct possible mas in order that you understand me correctly.

It would be dishonest to ask that alone the results update my me. It is not it what I am claiming. I have repeated that I understand the situation of the web, and understand that it does not put on any result.

The great majority, I include myself also, we are learning and a way of learning is see proved that happen everywhere. Many of that begin take this very importantly. Another people give him a lot of importance also to the results at the moment of finding males, females and puppies. If a few "partial" results appear we are giving erroneous information.

It is a hard work, I know it. If you need my help always you will have it. But when I see something that I think that it is not good also I will be the first one in saying it.

I have seen the great effort that you have realized for introducing the information. CONGRATULATION!. This is a great benefit for the wolfdog race.
pedrocalle jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 16:58   #103
AMERICANI

Send a message via Yahoo to AMERICANI

I must openly apologize to the Admin. Several months ago, when the admin had changed and all of the selections on the left side of the page disappeared, I thought it was due to negligence of the new people in charge, so I stopped visiting Wolfdog. I am sad to hear about the crash, but I am happy it is getting a "freshening up". I am anxious to get my first litter into your system! Keep us posted! Jason Young
AMERICANI jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2011, 14:26   #104
GalomyOak
Howling Member

Send a message via Skype™ to GalomyOak
Default Add info please...

Thank you!!!!! One question - does "pies" mean dog in Polish? And "hodowca", breeder? Thank you again!
Old 29-05-2011, 13:49   #105
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Yes Marcy
One question to admin: How I can add here new male?
http://www.wolfdog.org/php/modules.p...&file=studdogs
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2011, 19:34   #106
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Talking

Thanks

I will add photos of my puppy´s as fast as I get the time and hope all other kennels will do that to, as now ALLOT of the spring litters have no photos...

Very best regards / Mikael
Old 29-05-2011, 19:59   #107
Hanka

Yes, i tried to add photos of my pups from which was born in winter 2010, but it is not possible. But I wait. ....
Old 31-05-2011, 15:36   #108
Vicky

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalomyOak View Post
does "pies" mean dog in Polish?
It sure does! My grandma has an awesome story about it from when she first moved to the US. She said when she moved here, she didn't know any English. She was walking down the street and saw a truck that said "Pies". Knowing Polish, she assumed it was a truck for a dog catcher, until she saw them unloading food out of the back! She said she was HORRIFIED because she thought they were cooking dogs! Because of it, she thought all Americans were disgusting and uncivilized, until she learned what the word meant.
Old 01-06-2011, 16:54   #109
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky View Post
It sure does! My grandma has an awesome story about it from when she first moved to the US. She said when she moved here, she didn't know any English. She was walking down the street and saw a truck that said "Pies". Knowing Polish, she assumed it was a truck for a dog catcher, until she saw them unloading food out of the back! She said she was HORRIFIED because she thought they were cooking dogs! Because of it, she thought all Americans were disgusting and uncivilized, until she learned what the word meant.
Very funny story!!!!
In fact in Polish 'dog' is PIES, but plural (dogs) - PSY, which BTW is grammar exception.
However, there is another similar word: PIESZY (pedestrian) of which plural (pedestrians) is PIESI.

When my British friend saw this road sign, she commented: "I'm impressed! Polish people must love dogs if they place road signs that warn drivers against dogs running off-leash"

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:16   #110
Fede86
Entità cinofila da web...

I just wanted to report an error in my dog's page:

http://www.wolfdog.org/ita/dbase/d11122.html

I see his sex was recently changed into female... I agree his looks are quite feminine, but he's a male

Thank you for your work
Fede86 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:49   #111
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fede86 View Post
I see his sex was recently changed into female... I agree his looks are quite feminine, but he's a male
My favourite quotation:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
Even if what looks like a testicle could be several other things.

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 12:52   #112
Fede86
Entità cinofila da web...

Fede86 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 14:12   #113
Hanka

Hi Margo, do you know where is problem? I sent do gallery photos of all my pups from litters AII, BII, CII and DII. But now I can see only litter AII and part of BII. Where are other photos? Must I send them once again? Or are photos "somewhere in system" and they will be visible later?
What I can do now? Thanks for answer.
Old 17-06-2011, 12:53   #114
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag View Post
Remove my address
my address and telephone and immediately

or I'll mark it on all matters french english
I received your message and it will be done as usual after the next update of the database. Should you keep posting the same message over and over again it will be treated as it is as spam.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2011, 12:59   #115
magalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
I received your message and it will be done as usual after the next update of the database. Should you keep posting the same message over and over again it will be treated as it is as spam.
I will wait as usual for
magalie jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 16:57   #116
ArImInIuM

Default Things to be added to the database...

une nouvelle fois encore je vais demander que mes coordonnées soient retirées de cette base de données.
une nouvelle fois je vous interdit de divulguer mon adresse, mon numero de telephone, ma ville .........

en quelle langue il faut le dire???

en anglais:

yet again I will ask my contact information be removed from the database.

again I will not disclose my address, my phone number, my city .........

en allemand:

noch einmal will ich fragen, meine Kontaktdaten aus der Datenbank entfernt werden.

wieder werde ich nicht preisgeben meine Adresse, meine Telefonnummer, meine Stadt .........

en bresilien, portugais:

mais uma vez eu vou pedir minhas informações de contato ser removido do banco de dados.

novamente eu não vou revelar o meu endereço, meu telefone, minha cidade .........

en polonais:

jeszcze raz zadam moje dane kontaktowe zostać usunięte z bazy danych.

znowu nie będzie ujawniać mojego adresu, mój numer telefonu, moje miasto .........

en russe:

еще раз спрошу мою контактную информацию быть удалены из базы данных.

я не буду раскрывать мой адрес, мой телефон, мой город .........

on peut essayer le vietnamien:

nhưng một lần nữa tôi sẽ yêu cầu thông tin liên lạc của tôi được loại bỏ khỏi cơ sở dữ liệu.

một lần nữa tôi sẽ không tiết lộ địa chỉ, số điện thoại của tôi, thành phố của tôi .........

je peux même le faire en hindi !!!!!!

एक बार फिर मैं पूछना होगा मेरे संपर्क जानकारी डेटाबेस से हटा दिया जाए.

फिर मैं अपना पता, मेरा फोन नंबर, मेरे शहर का खुलासा नहीं करेगा .........

donc vu que l'on peut oter des post immédiatement, je pense que l'on peut aussi retirer des coordonnées

merci à vous d'avance
ArImInIuM jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:29   #117
plume

Send a message via MSN to plume

did you add the DNA tests and melopathie tests in the new database?
plume jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2011, 16:18   #118
Shadowlands

Default Thank you Admin

I just want to say a BIG thank you for all the information you have just posted

and to apologise if I seemed impatient

You are doing great work with the site and it is going from strength to strength. Thank you again
Shadowlands jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2011, 22:06   #119
Morian

Send a message via Skype™ to Morian

great work, great possibilities for us... thanks from russia too
Old 05-10-2011, 20:19   #120
*Satu

Send a message via MSN to *Satu
Default wrong photo again

http://www.wolfdog.org/site/dbase/d/16205

This photo is not my puppy.

Katherine is total different type and colour