Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Clubs & law

Clubs & law Information about CzW clubs in other countries, law concerning CzW and Kennel CLub regulations...

Old 25-02-2012, 12:56   #1
Czechoslovakian Wolfdog Club GB

Czechoslovakian Wolfdog Club GB's Avatar

Default Introducing The Czechoslovakian Wolfdog {Vlcak} Breed Club of Great Britain

AS THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM AND UNBIAS WE FEEL WE SHOULD INTRODUCE OUR BREED CLUB

The Czechoslovakian Wolfdog {Vlcak} Breed Club of Great Britain

Dear Forum Members

We are introducing Breed Club to you, we established the Club early 2011 and initially it was a dedicated group of Owners / Expectant Owners of FCI registered Dogs.

The Club aims are to unite and then pursue Kennel Club Registration of Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs {Vlcak}

Since the changes of UK import Laws we have grown in numbers and now have a large membership and we are well on our way to forwarding our registration to the Kennel Club.

The Club also aims to:

Promote the interests, welfare and responsible ownership of the Czechoslovakian Wolfdog {Vlcak} in the United Kingdom,

bring together owners and breeders and facilitate the exchange of views and information on all subjects appertaining to the breed.

Keep a register of all litters eligible for registration until such time as the breed is recognised by the UK Kennel Club.

Keep accurate records of all health problems and temperament issues in the breed.

In addition to keeping a register of imported FCI registered Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs {Vlcak}, necessary to obtain KC recognition,

the Club is also keeping a register of UK bred dogs that will be eligible for KC registration once the breed has been recognised.

We aim to work alongside other Czechoslovakian Vlcak Clubs around the world in producing a health breeding program worldwide.

We have a fully agreed constitution, code of ethics and an owners and breeders code of practice and plan to extend our Club and unite with other Clubs to develop our breeding plans for the future.

Working towards our aims we are introducing our Breed Club round the world.

We would like to request information, support and involvement from experienced Clubs and welcome your reply via the Clubs contact details below.

Yours sincerely,

Y Wilkins
Ms Yvonne Wilkins

Breed Club Vice Chair of Committee

[email protected] http://csvclubofgb.forumotion.co.uk

Established 2011
Czechoslovakian Wolfdog Club GB jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 16:38   #2
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czechoslovakian Wolfdog Club GB View Post
This group http://www.vlcak.co.uk/ is a secret group and not open to all. We wonder why is this? and as far as our Club is concerned this group has no credibility .
I do not get involved in the UK wars but these words sound ridiculous to me. Today I received a strange email from you and I see I'm not the only one:

copyright warning

As you will not allow us to reply to your post and explain to members why you were banned from our forum

We warn You that by logging into our forum and taking pictures you are in complete breach of copy right law therefore we will pass on your details to our legal team and the host to push forward to open a case.

If you had read the groups rules and the hosts rules which you clicked to agree to you would be fully aware this is not acceptable and the hosts of our forum do not take copyright law breaches lightly

Copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of -The Czechoslovakian Wolfdog Club of Great Britain © The Czechoslovakian Wolfdog Club of Great Britain 2011. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
· you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.

You are asked to remove the photos you have taken and shared on your forum

Admin

It seems you are removing from your forum all people who have different opinions than you. It seems to be pure case of censorship and because of it I have serious doubt about your credibility.

BTW: I'm not a member of your club - I never visited your page and never logged in. Whoever you banned - it wasn't me.

(I'm posting the copy on the English page too)
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2012, 13:53   #3
pixie

I was banned from the czecoslovakian Wolfdog club of Great Britain for stating that having Sansorella as a member was in my opinion wrong as she openly admits to crossbreeding CSV dogs and I thought that was wrong, I am now fully focused on the CSV club of the UK that in my humble opinion has better ethics, not being a breed club more of an information society to help possible new owners get dogs that have not been tainted by puppy farms and come from good breeders in Europe, helping them with all nessesary import regulations with hopefully the chance in the future to get the kennel club to recognise this remarkable breed. Also I might add that removing my question instead of answering it really is worrying
pixie jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2012, 14:46   #4
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

I am baned too, 5 minut later when registered in this forum. question why, when I not have any time for say " Hi".
Old 27-02-2012, 00:43   #5
Tazer

I wasn't even allowed to join, never mind get banned.

Banning members and excluding others because they have/might ask what you don't want to answer is no way to start IMO.

And frankly, why shouldn't you answer why you associate with those who've helped to create this mess?

It's not a good sign when you appear unable to handle the basics.

But carry on with the jibes if you like, it does you no favours, ESP when you appear to be on the defensive.

Taz
Tazer jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 20:57   #6
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie View Post
I was banned from the czecoslovakian Wolfdog club of Great Britain for stating that having Sansorella as a member was in my opinion wrong as she openly admits to crossbreeding CSV dogs
is this true???

What are the ethic policies in place to allow for this type of membership?
Old 28-02-2012, 23:49   #7
pixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukidomari View Post
is this true???

What are the ethic policies in place to allow for this type of membership?
Yes its true
Old 01-03-2012, 11:31   #8
Tassle

I was also Banned between the time of activating my account and attempting to log on (Less than 4 hours).

I contacted the admin thinking this was a new forum error. However - have not received a response. I guess, looking at the experiences of others, this is not uncommon!
Tassle jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:37   #9
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Keep a register of all litters eligible for registration until such time as the breed is recognised by the UK Kennel Club.
Does this point indicate that you want to breed on dogs unregistered in the UK ? Start breeding BEFORE the breed is officially recognized and registered in the UK? Continue producing formal mongrels?

Such approach does not vary in any way from what the so called "breeders" have been doing in the UK so far. Due to exactly such approach CSV has still not been registered in the UK!!!

I find it hard to belive that a respectable breeder from any FCI country could sell you a puppy knowing you were going to use him/her for producing unregistered litters!

For those who still do not see the difference between this club and people involved in the UK vlcak project, here you are:
The latter do not intend to start breeding until the breed is fully recognised/registered in the UK! The pups they're buying now will never be used for unethical breeding!

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 15:01   #10
Czechoslovakian Wolfdog Club GB

Czechoslovakian Wolfdog Club GB's Avatar

Default The Czechoslovakian Wolfdog {Vlcak} Breed Club of Great Britain

The Czechoslovakian Wolfdog {Vlcak} Breed Club of Great Britain

There seems to be some confusion as to the differences between membership of a Facebook Group, a Forum or Discussion Board, a Website and a Breed Club. If someone is a member of one it doesn't necessarily follow that the same person is a member of any of the others.

Firstly, with regard to the Czechoslovakian Wolfdog Club of GB Facebook page - this is merely a means of advertising the fact that there is a Forum and also a Breed Club. It's sole purpose is to point the way for interested parties, who may wish to find out more from the Forum about the breed and the Club.

The Czechoslovakian Wolfdog {Vlcak} Breed Club of Great Britain Forum is another media used to bring the breed to the attention of the general public, to promote the breed and answer any queries that members may have with regard to the breed in general, health, diet, training etc. and to ask advice on specific problems. It is also somewhere that members can share pictures and experiences of their Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs. The Forum doesn't discriminate between owners of imported FCI registered dogs and owners of UK bred dogs, except that information relating to each are collected in a different place for transfer to the appropriate database. Owners of both are welcome on the Forum and their knowledge and experience is valued equally. The Forum is also there to promote the Breed Club, making people aware of it's existence and it's aims, and ultimately to encourage membership. The Forum also welcomes interested members who do not own Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs however want information and are researching the breed. The Forum is a great place to meet new owners in the UK and share their experiences.

The Czechoslovakian Wolfdog {Vlcak} Breed Club of Great Britain is the Breed Club, formed in 2011 to represent the Czechoslovakian Wolfdog in Great Britain. The aim of the club is to unite owners and breeders worldwide of this wonderful dog and to collate information necessary to obtain UK Kennel Club recognition. This is obviously going to take some time and the club is being guided by existing clubs in the EU with regard to format and record keeping. Until such time as the breed is recognised the breed club will keep a register of all imported dogs. The club will also be the governing body for the breed in Great Britain and will set the standard with regard to breeding and ownership ethics and will regulate the breeding of these dogs by members in Great Britain. The club will also offer advice and support to its members and anything pertaining to the welfare of these dogs.

Finally, The Czechoslovakian Wolfdog {Vlcak} Breed Club of Great Britain website is still under construction and is about to go live shortly this will be used to promote the Club and it's activities, as well as giving accurate information about the Breed. It will also connect to the Forum and the Breed Club will encourage input from it's members as to what should be displayed on the website.

Therefore, membership or interest in one particular element does not automatically infer membership of all elements.

We think its important to also remind new / established members that its not all about 'breeding' in the Breed Club its about promoting the interests, welfare and responsible ownership of the Czechoslovakian Wolfdog {Vlcak} in the United Kingdom. Bring together owners and breeders worldwide and facilitate the exchange of views and information on all subjects appertaining to the breed

Thankyou for all your requests for clarification and we hope this settles any concerns
Czechoslovakian Wolfdog Club GB jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 20:23   #11
pixie

This still dosent explain why you kicked me off the forum, would not let others join and still has not answered the question why you let Sansorella on your forum when you know not only does she cross breed, but believes it is the right thing to do with Csv's, would you allow me back on the forum and would you let me join your club, i doubt you will answer this with a yes.
Old 07-03-2012, 21:25   #12
hedeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie View Post
This still dosent explain why you kicked me off the forum, would not let others join and still has not answered the question why you let Sansorella on your forum when you know not only does she cross breed, but believes it is the right thing to do with Csv's, would you allow me back on the forum and would you let me join your club, i doubt you will answer this with a yes.
Yep, not so much open as they are claiming. I have tried to register week or two ago, and never was accepted. Why not to allow automatic registration? Looks like members are carefully selected. Those who have different opinions than creators of this forum, or ask uncomfortable questions, are simple banned, or not even allowed to join in.
hedeon jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 21:29   #13
Rona
Distinguished Member

Neither am I satisfied with your answer Lets try again:
How are we to understand this fragment of your Manifesto?
Quote:
Does it mean that you're going to breed CSVs BEFORE the breed is registered in the UK?

Old 08-03-2012, 00:48   #14
Murph

Realistically will the CsV be registered in the next 10 years if at all?!
Murph jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 00:50   #15
hedeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph View Post
Realistically will the CsV be registered in the next 10 years if at all?!
Realistically? Yes. Chances are quite high.... Even higher if people will help...
Old 08-03-2012, 00:58   #16
Murph

By help you mean import a bloodline. I'm a bit selfish really...I want a CvS as a companion....nothing more. All this bickering just puts me off getting involved with anything. I don't understand why the two 'factions' can't just work out their differences and combine forces for one common cause
Murph jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:40   #17
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

When the 'differences' are people in support of ethical growth vs people in support of a good market in which to now breed purebred dogs when they used to breed mixes for the same market, it's irreconcilable.

Add to that buyers who just want a dog the easiest way they can get them, then you can understand why two factions exist. One is supported by ideals and the other by customers.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:50   #18
hedeon

Sorry, wrong place

Last edited by hedeon; 08-03-2012 at 01:53.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:27   #19
Tazer

So in review

We have a basic reworking of the first post.

No explanation as to why you are discriminating against certain people, with regards your forum.

No explanation as to why, as supposed guardians of the breed here, you associate with one or more of those contributing to the mess it's in.

One of your associates? Members? Plans to cross their Csv with a malamute.
Do you find this acceptable? Is it a good way to begin?

Now, are you going to answer these questions? Or keep avoiding them I wonder.
Tazer jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:06   #20
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph View Post
I don't understand why the two 'factions' can't just work out their differences and combine forces for one common cause
Well, maybe you know how to work out the differences with somebody who does not allow access to his (her? their?) communication platform, nor answers questions about things that may be worrying, nor tries to explain his (her? their?) point of view, reasons or plans?

Or, was telling off FCI judge & Head of the country breed club + banning her from their forum only because she dared to ask a couple of simple questions an example of the declared cooperation within the international CSV community???