Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Dog shows

Dog shows Our show successes, how to prepare a CzW, how to show him...

Old 11-02-2009, 10:24   #1
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva
Default Wolfdogs at Crufts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
Why not invite a judge to make a real official bonitation(many countries do that) ? Maybe it would be a good idea to arrange a meeting in same time as Crufts-dogshow, then maybe some foreigners who want to show their dogs at Crufts, will show up to the meeting also(especially if you invite a "famouse" judge to make the bonitation) ?
...it is really impossible to say anything correct from a photo

Greetings Rolf
Emm, the last time Harmonia Eden severu (as WW'06) was trying to enter Crufts, they said, they do not allow CsW. Did something change?

Solowolf, photos are good, but the problem is that dogs just like people look better or worse on photos And you should also add movies of the dog moving. And still the most important part - character test - will not be seen. So it is really better idea to invite a judge for bonitation

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:46   #2
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
Emm, the last time Harmonia Eden severu (as WW'06) was trying to enter Crufts, they said, they do not allow CsW. Did something change?
I thought the reason why Crufts did not allow CSW was because they were considered hybrids by DEFRA, but now when the breed is legal in UK and they even have their own club, I think maybe it would be possible to show CSW`s at Crufts ? ...but maybe I am wrong ?
Anyway it should still be possible to invite a judge to make a bonitation in the UK...

Greetings Rolf
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 23:01   #3
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post

Solowolf, photos are good, but the problem is that dogs just like people look better or worse on photos And you should also add movies of the dog moving. And still the most important part - character test - will not be seen. So it is really better idea to invite a judge for bonitation
well after over many years fighting with defra the law in uk was changed and the cwd no longer needs a DWA licence, so now all your dogs from Europe can come and go as you please in uk. even attend crufts if you quailify, the cwd will be registered in uk this year, it all takes time but we already have the change in the law the kennel club bit is a walk in the park,, it will take some years before the cwd have a class in the show ring but they can compete in any variety, i will contact my friends in Europe i am sure they can recommend a bonitation judge for us and we can arange all of our dogs to be in one place for this.........
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote