Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > CzW in need

CzW in need CzW looking for new homes: dogs with pedigrees but also Wolfdog-alike dogs from animal shelters....

Old 03-06-2014, 19:33   #1
Darius

Default Puppy Rehoming

Hi. Like a few other (old) posts here, I have seen people have difficulty listing dogs for sale / rehome. I, too, have had that problem.

I current have a 5 month old Czech Wolfdog in need of a new home. Circumstances have changed and I cannot keep her. She is well socialized with people, dogs and cats as a result of living with two cats and leading a city life (Amsterdam). She is very mild tempered, makes friends easily and she is the bundle of energy you would expect in a five month old.

Can anyone help? She must go to a good home that will take excellent care of her.
Darius jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 22:57   #2
Natasja

Maybe you can ask the NVTW(Nederlandse Vereniging voor Tsjechoslowaakse Wolfhonden) for help. Their webpage is www.wolfhond.org
I believe they also help people in the Netherlands to replace their Czechoslovakian Wolfdog and they could make an announcement on their webpage. I'll hope you find a good home for your puppy!
Natasja jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 12:49   #3
tupacs2legs
rookie

Send a message via ICQ to tupacs2legs

would the breeder not have her back or help find her a home?
tupacs2legs jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 12:30   #4
georgatos

What is a pedigree name i will try to see if anyone is interested.
georgatos jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2014, 02:15   #5
Mirjam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius View Post
Hi. Like a few other (old) posts here, I have seen people have difficulty listing dogs for sale / rehome. I, too, have had that problem.

I current have a 5 month old Czech Wolfdog in need of a new home. Circumstances have changed and I cannot keep her. She is well socialized with people, dogs and cats as a result of living with two cats and leading a city life (Amsterdam). She is very mild tempered, makes friends easily and she is the bundle of energy you would expect in a five month old.

Can anyone help? She must go to a good home that will take excellent care of her.
Hi Darius, you still have your tschech Girl? i am intrested.
Mirjam jest offline   Reply With Quote