Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Dog shows

Dog shows Our show successes, how to prepare a CzW, how to show him...

Old 11-09-2007, 22:10   #1
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo
Default Italian Club Show: Serramazzoni 2007

Some of you don't care and some of you didn't even know (because no link on wd...), anyway last weekend there was the 2007 Italian Club Show in Serramazzoni.
Judges Jindra Jedlicka (Open, Champion, Working Classes) and Monika Soukupova (all the remaining Classes)
I didn't follow much Monika's judgements because I wanted to see Jindra in action.
I wasn't wrong as he judged in an extremely accurate and precise way.
Jindra is surely from what i've seen one of the best living judges of Csw.
I am not interested in this moment of all the "political" background which brings this excellent person not to judge anymore in CZ and SK, there can be wrights and wrongs of course, but it's a loss for the breed, I assure you!
To my pleasure also Milan Budaj, Lubos Medvecky and Sona Bognarova came to Serramazzoni 2007.
Always good to see friends again!!
Some small personal opinion, if you allow me...i see a spiral of light...
the open class male winner is a son of Miky Passo del Lupo and Dona Spod Dumbera...very young but...very nice. PDL head but compact and short like slovak dogs...
Could it be possible that breeders learn that only mixing varieties you get the best results instead of "keeping" traditional and national lines....
will clubs learn from this too??
anyway, here is my photoalbum and some of my favourite pics.
http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...007/?start=all

Old 12-09-2007, 19:40   #2
Ori

Send a message via Skype™ to Ori

Thank you Massimo that... YOU CARE
I think lots of people are interesting what's going on in Italian CsV's - the biggest living CsV population
It is good to see proper and nice Italian dogs, specialy if we were told that they are not proper CsV!
Have you got results as well?
If the slovakian people were with their dogs on this Club Show?
thankx, well done
Old 12-09-2007, 21:52   #3
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
I didn't follow much Monika's judgements because I wanted to see Jindra in action.
I wasn't wrong as he judged in an extremely accurate and precise way.
I am not interested in this moment of all the "political" background which brings this excellent person not to judge anymore in CZ and SK, there can be wrights and wrongs of course, but it's a loss for the breed, I assure you!
Massimo, it is not TOP SECRET that J. Jedlicka has this something which makes him to be a good CzW judge. He unterstand the standard very well... Anyway so far I saw... I like also something else - so far I saw he is also able to keep his personal acquaintances ('I like this person', 'I don't like this person'-things) outside the ring... So it is VERY PITTY that he is "on the dark side" now...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 21:53   #4
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Quote:
One mor ething - can I borrow some of your photos to the Wolfdog-gallery and database?

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 21:58   #5
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Quote:
Some of you don't care and some of you didn't even know (because no link on wd...)
Third think... Sorry but we didn't get any info for Wolfdog.org... It is really no problem for us to post it when we have the info... I had no time to look after it because of the summer camps and meeting made by us and first now I 'back again'...
We didn't get any info from Italian Club... understandable - they don't like us because of the critique on Mutaras and the Saarloos alike crossings registeres as 'S'-litter Passo del Lupo... But IF we would get it I assure you we would POST it...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
Old 12-09-2007, 22:45   #6
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Yeah, Massimo would be nice to get all the results. I saw the catalogue and it is a pity that I had to cancel the presentation of Myla. There were all nice dogs(!) from italy. and 18 dogs in female class, wow, Myla and me like competition. Next time we will come surely.

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 02:58   #7
massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
One mor ething - can I borrow some of your photos to the Wolfdog-gallery and database?
all my picks are available for you margo, my picks are patrimony of the breed, therefore open to everybody!!
I have other picks that i was kindly asked not to puublish from a couple of breeders. I am not obliged but i respect therefore i keep them on my pc together with many other "personal" pics. It's a shame...they don't understand that lack of knowledge is always bad for the breed.
Ah, i don't think anybody is on the "dark side".
Dark is sometimes only what we don't see or what we don't want to see!!
And...from what i saw, all participants to serramazzoni where real csw with real pedigrees...no "s.pdl" litters!

Ah, 3 slovak dogs.
Askia, lesan, G. Spod dumbiera

21 males open class and 18 females. Some very nice dogs, to my eyes better competition between females than males.
Personal comment...pity ulicnice "longlegs" arrived "just" second!!!. Sorry, grampa's pride!
Massimo
Old 13-09-2007, 18:19   #8
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Quote:
Great photo! Best example how a typical CzW female head should look like!

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
Old 13-09-2007, 21:05   #9
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

One more question - could someone send me the scanned catalogue?
Thanks in advance!

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 23:40   #10
Sherdor

Send a message via ICQ to Sherdor Send a message via MSN to Sherdor Send a message via Skype™ to Sherdor
Default We have brought 3 french wolfdogs ! Please don't forget them !

Hello everybody,

First time, Congratulations MASSIVO for Asha results ! I didn't see but i heard your victory !!!

I just want to add that we have brought to 3 wolfdogs from France production to the Italian Club Show: Serramazzoni 2007.

We knew we would find difficulty to be on podium, according to PASO DEL LUPO italian wolfdog style !

But we were there, and judge evaluation were good for my dog Ar'wan de la Mollynière de Lo' Scale,
and also for his young parents, the son of his half-brother, Bhal ' Djey Asham de la Mollynière de Lo' Scale.

Italian Club Show is a great dogshow to be...
...and maybe, with the presence of best wolfdogs from Tchek. Rep, Poland, Slovakia, Germany, etc... the competition will be much higher and difficult for italians wolfdogs style !!!
Sherdor jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2007, 17:29   #11
massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherdor
First time, Congratulations MASSIVO for Asha results ! I didn't see but i heard your victory !!!
ehm...sorry but you are mistaken: i have nothing to do with Asha.
I am owner of Oliver Passo del Lupo and Lunatica Crying Wolf, so maybe I can pass your congratulations to the right owners I suppose!.

Congratulations for your dogs anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherdor
We knew we would find difficulty to be on podium, according to PASO DEL LUPO italian wolfdog style !
I don't think it is a matter of being PDL style, judge was Jindra Jedlicka, he judges according to his many years experience, long before Passo del Lupo even existed.
Female open class was NOT PDL, Best Junior was NOT PDL...
Old 14-09-2007, 22:19   #12
Sherdor

Send a message via ICQ to Sherdor Send a message via MSN to Sherdor Send a message via Skype™ to Sherdor

Hello,

Sorry MASSIVO for my mistakes ! And thank you because you made the right correction !
Sherdor jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2007, 20:55   #13
massimo

Results of Serramazzoni 2007 are now published on Italian Club site
http://www.clubcanelupocecoslovacco....ificaserra.pdf
massimo
Old 25-09-2007, 07:08   #14
Pavel

Send a message via Skype™ to Pavel

Quote:
Is no "political" things. Simply Jedlicka and Soukupova staing today against the Czech club and Jedlicka officially declare just 13.2.2005, that teke back his judge registration and will be no more judging (see http://www.sky.cz/seda-eminence/). Is he still be judge or not, I dont know, but from this time is no delegate to shows. Both trying to established new club as well and try to registered in FCI (what was refuse).
So its not "political", its only, that Jedlicka and Soukupova doing anything against the today Czech club and both shows like a very bad persons. Its very sorry, because everybody knows, that both have very much knowledges about CsW and experiences. But today they dont want to cooperate (Jedlicka is just 2 years not a member of czech club). And last one is, that both fully support the hybrids Mutara and illegally crossing this hybrids, although that Czech club says, that crossing the hybrids must agree the Club first. Do you mean, that they doing good for our race ?

Last edited by Pavel; 25-09-2007 at 07:10.
Pavel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2007, 18:06   #15
rocco
REJPAL

Thumbs down

Pavel is one of the biggest liar in the world.

In fact - the main reason, why Jindra don't want judge for KCHCSV (and he is not a member of Club although he was one of the founders ) is Pavel's "screening" Monikas email post !!!!!!!!! Realy - Pavel had password to Monika's email and at least 4 years read Monikas privacy emails !!!!! Ilegaly of course. And Pavel send the "interesting emails" to other person - Karel Skoupy, Margo, Helena Hubackova, Jaroslav Hospodka, Zdenek Benes !!!!!!!
All this people ( except Zdenek Benes) are big liers too. Czech police of course do nothing - becouse all this people lies to police too.
It is true. And this people are now "high functionary" in Czech club !!!! Liers and amoral people.

If you don't belive it - just ask Monika or Jindra or Olina or many other people in Czech - or translate Jindrich page.

I am not able ( and don't want ) disscus here on Wolfdog. For me Pavel and specified people are liars and amoral people. And I hate liars.

rocco jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2007, 18:29   #16
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

I not want say who is right or wrong, nor my opinion, but something call my attention here:

Quote:
Pavel had password to Monika's email and at least 4 years read Monikas privacy emails

So... she must imagine that her privacity informations have scape, why she dont had change the password ?

PS: Sorry the stupid question but that really call my attention.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 25-09-2007 at 18:31. Reason: ...
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2007, 19:08   #17
Pavel

Send a message via Skype™ to Pavel

Rocco, be carefully with personal attack. You know, that everything happend (i mean the hystery about "emails screening" etc.) first after the votes, where was not Monika, mostly because her support of Mutaras hybrids, choice by club members to the club commitee. "Emails screening" is legend, which somebody build against me and some other people. Monika lodge information against us with police and after investigation was state the fact, that we are innocence.
You lie with Jedlicka as well. You must not ask for translation, here is a part. On his pages he wrote (its quote from his leter to club commitee) : "Do tydne pozadam o vyskrtnuti ze seznamu mezinarodnich rozhodcich FCI a CMKU..." (... Until one week I ask for a cancel my registration in index of international judges of FCI and CMKU...). What can I say more ... ? Who is here liar ?

Last edited by Pavel; 26-09-2007 at 11:22.
Pavel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2007, 21:58   #18
massimo

Please can the moderator of this forum put the last posts in an appropriate and different thread from this? the title is Serramazzoni 2007 and not Mutuaras and Secret Spies etc etc etc.
This Forum is getting like chinese box...any thread turns out to end in fight or mutara...
Uff...Boring...
massimo