Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Off topic

Off topic About everything and about nothing - way how to pleasantly spent your free time...

Old 21-10-2009, 21:37   #1
koboldine

Default Just to say "Hello" to everybody...

...but I´m not quite sure how to handle this...

Well, for a start, I´ve been reading wolfdog.org and some other wolfdog-pages for some years now, and the more I read the more it starts itching in my fingers to make comments on several posts.

So I decided to join this side - and fortunately I have been accepted by - who ever decides who might join this group. Thanks!

As far as the german part concerns I have already introduced myself and told a wee bit...about everything that bothers me.

I am aproaching the land-mark age of 40 - and hopefully will reach it within the next year - and am the proud mother to a seven-years-old. My dogs are bitches, literally sometimes, but they know to behave - in public as well as at home.
As I´m interested in behavior, canine interactions, inter- and intraspecific communication, teaching, education and up-bringing of children and pups, and ....

Friends visiting me always take care that they bring some wellies and weatherproof clothes as we tend to be outside most of the day.

Thanks for reading,
have a nice evening
cu
K
Old 21-10-2009, 22:22   #2
farena

Send a message via MSN to farena

Quote:
Originally Posted by koboldine View Post
...but I´m not quite sure how to handle this...

Well, for a start, I´ve been reading wolfdog.org and some other wolfdog-pages for some years now, and the more I read the more it starts itching in my fingers to make comments on several posts.

So I decided to join this side - and fortunately I have been accepted by - who ever decides who might join this group. Thanks!

As far as the german part concerns I have already introduced myself and told a wee bit...about everything that bothers me.

I am aproaching the land-mark age of 40 - and hopefully will reach it within the next year - and am the proud mother to a seven-years-old. My dogs are bitches, literally sometimes, but they know to behave - in public as well as at home.
As I´m interested in behavior, canine interactions, inter- and intraspecific communication, teaching, education and up-bringing of children and pups, and ....

Friends visiting me always take care that they bring some wellies and weatherproof clothes as we tend to be outside most of the day.

Thanks for reading,
have a nice evening
cu
K

Hello,

You are wellcome, and I can assure you that here you will find all the information you need about wolfdogs and so on.

Bye.
farena jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 09:49   #3
michaelundinaeichhorn

Cheers and a warm welcome from the Palatinate or Palz as we call it!
Since I'm always curious what dogs are behind people as well as the other way round, I would like to ask you what dog(s) you've got (even if they're not wolfdogs). Thanks.
I don't know in which part of Germany you live, but fortunately we live in the blessed part (weatherwise), so we don't need our wellies too often...

Michael
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 20:15   #4
koboldine

Hey and thanks for giving a warm welcome!

Jepp, this database is realy a huge collection, what a gigantic load of work, time, and love to this breed it shows, that´s incredible - congratulations to the builder and the people who entered all these data....

Concerning curiosity - which as the saying goes kills the cat - I may help you out of this trap.
My family consists of the Old Lady who is said to be some kind of mountain dog, the pixy who is as far as I know a czech wolfdog, my kid and me.

You are so lucky not needing your wellies so often.... here in lower saxony close to the north sea we live in moraine country side with best scottish wheather - when the rain comes down straight into your face.... No, that is exaggerated some how.

Never mind, today it is lovely
I need to go for a walk now, have a nice evening
cu
K