Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous All about Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs...

Old 25-09-2009, 14:48   #1
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo
Default The best joke of the Year....

Today I read on the Czech forum the best joke of the year...

"The Italian CzW Club (read: company made for breeding mixes, Mutaras and different kinds of something - sometimes also Wolfdogs) thinks about stealing the "garant of the breed" title ... Via ENCI the Italian Club is asking FCI to become the ruler of this breed"....

NO, it is not a joke... Not Matrix... The information is given directly from CMKU (Czech Kennel Club).

My suggestion: instaed of stealing the results of work of someone else maybe it is better for you people from the Italian Club to think about creating your OWN breed called for example "Italo-Mutara Wolfdog"?

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2009, 17:24   #2
martiou07

Send a message via MSN to martiou07 Send a message via Skype™ to martiou07

hi,

they are very funny and have hope

"Italo-Mutara Wolfdog" : great idea

martiou07 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2009, 18:01   #3
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Angry

Yes but sadly I do not think they are joking...

I got this info from the Slovak CsV Club about tree weeks ago

Quote:
"On the other hand, we have lots of problem having enough litters already, without requiring expensive blood tests. Now there are even rumours that the guarantee for the breed should not be Slovakia due to low amount of bred animals."
And which country have and breed most CsV in the world ??? >>> http://www.wolfdog.org/eng/dbase/stats.html

Regards / Mikael
Old 25-09-2009, 18:09   #4
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

If it be accepted wil make we all wonder about which are the truth differences between the FCI we know, and this FCI http://www.webfci.org/ that not the age?
Both are nothimg more than a cartory which don't care for any breed ( as we can se with the acceptance of Mutara's already, and the problems are not only with our CzW).
Old 25-09-2009, 18:40   #5
Navarre
VIP Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Navarre

If we see at numer of litters it could be NOT a joke...but the end of breed.
Old 25-09-2009, 18:53   #6
starjumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiou07 View Post
hi,

they are very funny and have hope

"Italo-Mutara Wolfdog" : great idea
funny? I...

Just tell me... what would you do if you were us?
( where us = not club affiliated clc owners & lovers)
Old 25-09-2009, 19:00   #7
Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
And which country have and breed most CsV in the world ??? >>> http://www.wolfdog.org/eng/dbase/stats.html
Remeber "Quality not quantity"....

If you compare the knowledge of the VIPs from Slovakia and Czech Republic with the knowledge of the Club VIPs from Italian club you will see difference... HUGE difference.... precipice...

No, the truth is the garant of the breed is ALWAYS the country of origin. And it doesn't matter if more puppies are born abroad or not...

Funny (and sick) is only just the idea of some people to ask FCI for something like this... Really - the people should really think about registering their own breed. It will be for our good...

If I hear the word "Italian Club" I only makes me think of cheating, Mutaras, mixes and breeding of not purebreed Wolfdogs. Club of Mixes and Mutara Owners...

That there are good breeders and good dogs in Italy is not THANKS to the Club but although the club... It is only the sign that the CLC CLub didn't destoryed everything in this country...

One I must say: the same people are FAMOUS. Famous because I don't know anybody else who have done so much damage to this breed. Who makes so much disputes and wrong things to our dogs... It is just another example how mad they are...

Old 25-09-2009, 19:03   #8
Jal
Nagi e Ishta e Panuhsè

Send a message via MSN to Jal

funny? then it is a joke.
because if it is not a joke is a nightmare.
Jal jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2009, 19:07   #9
Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by starjumper View Post
Just tell me... what would you do if you were us? ( where us = not club affiliated clc owners & lovers)
Don't care about it... just do your job... Nobody blames ITALY. And Italian owners. Only some people who suffer from megalomania...

Remember the same problem had Czech people (owners and breeders). The whole Mutara gate started in Czech Republic in their Club... it was the same problem there... What the people have done? They through out of the club boad all people responsible for it... And removed the dogs from breeding. Now both clubs (Slovakian and Czech) banned all the mixes and keep their lines clear of it. We all can do the same - if the breeder will ban all kind of mixes they will die out soon...
We can not protect the breed from such crazy people and unhonest breeders but we can do a lot...

Old 25-09-2009, 20:48   #10
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
Remeber "Quality not quantity"....
Yes, I know But try to tell that to the F.C.I

Best regards / Mikael
Old 25-09-2009, 22:03   #11
arF«

Quote:
Originally Posted by starjumper View Post
funny? I...

Just tell me... what would you do if you were us?
( where us = not club affiliated clc owners & lovers)
and..
I don't understand.
why should they? and how they hope to do it?
all this is a ...?

and then, in Italy there is already the Italian wolf. a not standardized new breed..
Io sono il Lupo/la fame è mia compagna/la solitudine la mia sicurezza./Io giaccio di notte/freddo è il mio letto/il vento la mia coperta./Io sono il silenzio/un'ombra nella foresta/impronte lungo il fiume./La mia corsa è un lungo inseguimento/di scintille di fuoco/dalla pietra focaia della notte./Io sono ucciso ma mai distrutto/io sono il Lupo.
arF« jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 12:58   #12
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Interesting news....
I am NOT a member of the Italian Kennel Club Board so I do NOT know the reasons for this request.
The Italian Club knows VERY WELL that Italy cannot take over the garant for the breed: we have not enough experienced breeders, not enough years since the first CSW came to Italy, not enough expert judges (we call judges from CS or SK to judge our main club shows and bonitations), and the club also knows that Stefan Stefik is tooo powerful and important in FCI to allow this thing to happen. The only thing Italy has is the numbers...not enough of course.
So why make the request? I can just imagine...I can imagine they are fed up of all the bad comments, most of the time "unjust", made about italian dogs, italian breeders, italian owners...
I Imagine it's a warning, saying: "that's enough of your bad talks".
It's not a JOKE, it's a proof that the situation in our breed is not balanced, and each country is looking in different directions, instead of concentrating on the breed, they are looking at each other with mistrust, dislike...
It's a pity, a real pity.
Each should look at their own consciousness and think what they have done to extend their hand to others or if instead they have put wood on fire to push away others instead of collaborating.
Suspecting that any dog bred in Italy has doubtful origins or that bonitations made in italy are not reliable or that any hd/ed results made in italy are not truthful is really not the best way of showing your desire of collaboration.
words in the wind...
Old 28-09-2009, 15:21   #13
valentina
e la zecca Misha

HTML Code:
Nobody blames ITALY. And Italian owners
this is very important....!
in the last time -- maybe -- I feel a wrong sensation about us (=the all Italians)

there are a lot of italian's people that love/adore/live for our dogs!
Old 09-10-2009, 16:27   #14
Pavel

Send a message via Skype™ to Pavel

Its me very sorry, but I feel, that Italian Club dont make this step without any support from countries of origin. But who is by us or in Slovakia behind, can we speculated only ...
Pavel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 16:40   #15
valentina
e la zecca Misha

It's important remember that's the Italian's Club is not all of us!

I believe that is not important to be into the club, the love and the passion for this kind of dog goes far away....with or without club!

I'm sorry for the situation, but I will be considerate from the owner of wolfdog like that ... not more ..... I adore misha and I wish the best future for this wolfdog ....
Old 11-10-2009, 01:14   #16
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

During World Dog Show in Bratislava Fausto Mattioli, president of Italian CSW Club tried to find explanation from Margo why this thread has been written.
He stated clearly that Italian Club NEVER made such request.
Margo said the info comes from Czech Club, Slovak Club said they know it from "hearsay"...
Funny...somebody is building up a move to put bad light on Italian Club...again, and we don't know who it is!
Pity Czech club fell for it .... and Margo too.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:22   #17
Pavel

Massimo, why Fausto dont contacting Czech or Slovakian Club directly ? Margo is not representant of clubs.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:03   #18
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel View Post
Massimo, why Fausto dont contacting Czech or Slovakian Club directly ? Margo is not representant of clubs.
As far as I do understand the Czech forum where Margo seems to have this information from, it was you that started the string and you wrote that you got your informations from the FCI directly (please correct me if I did understand this wrong) so the easiest way would be if you tell everybody who gave you this information. Obviously the Slovakian Club is not involved in the origin of it and therefor not the right adress to ask. How far the Czech or Italian Club is involved and if there is anything to be involved in is quite difficult to know, at the moment you seem to be the only one that knows the truth.

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 19:56   #19
Pavel

Michael, as you read sure as well, that Karel Skoupý wrote, that Czech Club get this info just many months ago and Slovakian Club as well. My informations can be wrong, because it was private info only, but clubs just must have any official source. So that I asked, why Fausto speaks about it with Margo (Margo never said, that she heard it anywhere) and dont speak with official representants of CZ or SK Clubs ?
Old 12-10-2009, 08:40   #20
michaelundinaeichhorn

Hello Pavel,

it was me not Michael who is in Sumava at the moment and the Google translater doesn´t work very well on this translation. That was the reason why I asked, almost nobody here is able to get through this without further informations like you gave now.

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote