Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breed standard & bonitations

Breed standard & bonitations How typical CzW should look like, measurements and commentaries to the breed standard, information about bonitations and youth presentations....

Old 06-12-2008, 23:46   #1
Juniorwolf

Default Italian bonitations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelika View Post
And that´s why Christian mated Myla with Miky Passo del Lupo, an Italian dog with an Italian bonitation
Sorry if I ask a stupid question ?
But what is wrong with an Italian dog with Italian bonitation ?
Is a Czech dog with a Czech bonitation better or worse ?

I am just saying that just because it is an Italian dog dosent make it better or worse and the if the bonitation is made in Italy or Czech rep. it still dosent makes it better or worse, it depend on the judge to make a good judgement, so if you wanted to make a point who really matters, you should really say : THIS dog/line is good/bad(dosent matter what country it comes from) and the bonitation of this dog is made by a good/bad JUDGE(dosent matter what country it have bonitation from). Otherwise it really makes no sense !
...Unless you are fanatic thinking : absolutly no/all dogs from Italy is good and absolutly no/all judges who have made bonitation in Italy is good judges ?

Greetings Rolf
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 00:50   #2
Angelika

If you have a look at the database, Rolf, you´ll see Italian bonitations are marked with "x". They are not accepted by the countries of origin.

Hilsen
Angelika
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:24   #3
Juniorwolf

Quote:
If you have a look at the database, Rolf, you´ll see Italian bonitations are marked with "x". They are not accepted by the countries of origin.

Hilsen
Angelika
I see your point about bonitation(not that I understand why it is not accepted), but I still don`t see what it have to do with the fact that he is an Italian dog ?

Grüße Rolf
Old 07-12-2008, 21:50   #4
Angelika

hej!
I´ll send you a pm - and I´ll try in Danish
hilsen
Angelika
Old 08-12-2008, 14:48   #5
Juniorwolf

Quote:
hej!
I´ll send you a pm - and I´ll try in Danish
hilsen
Angelika
Thanks for your pm ...I see no secrets in your message, so why did`nt you just post it here ?

Greetings Rolf
Old 08-12-2008, 18:00   #6
Angelika

No, Rolf, I really do not have secrets to share in the www - lol. But it´s a bit boring to repeat myself because there´s the same topic in the German forum http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9686 If you speak German or know a google translator you´ll find Margo´s statement (# 41) about Italian bonitations aso. I share her opinion.

cheers and bye
Angelika

Last edited by Angelika; 09-12-2008 at 01:32. Reason: 2nd correction of the link