Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > Polski > _Administracja

_Administracja Pytania związane z działaniem Wolfdoga, bazą danych i innymi sprawami technicznymi....

Old 01-11-2010, 14:58   #1
admin

Default Warning: PhotoShop photos

Today I received already second email from the polish owners informing me that one of the Polish breeders is cheating (editing the photos with the Photoshop); adding improved photos of her dogs to their galleries.

I investigated this case and I must agree with their accusations.
We have nothing against small tricks and playing with the light while you take the photos. But editing the photos and changing them enormously will be not tolerated. It will be treated as a fraud.

In this case one of the breeders changed the colour of the eyes from dark brown to very light yellow. I'm also amateur photographer and I know very well such mystery change can not be done with "natural" methods. Additionally it is sloppy done and the edited parts are well visible even on the small photos.

So please remember - edited photos can be added but only to the "art" part: http://www.wolfdog.org/drupal/en/gallery/cat/0-7/
Adding such changed photos to the main gallery will be treated as deceiving other site visitors.

This time the edited photos will be removed in the next few days. Should the mentioned situation repeat in the future I will not only remove such photos but also call officially the name of the person who is manipulating the photos.

I hope it will help some breeder to play fair game while breeding dogs of this breed.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote