Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 18-03-2012, 23:03   #161
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiou07 View Post
yes Daiva, bad future.....

I think new kennel soon in France "la louve des Carpates"

I understand Arriminium .......
nooo you jelous, they love much doggy and puppy thake a FREE you bad person Martiou, this all make only WITH A LOVE not for MONEY

only bad future in a few countrys, others countrys has now and have in future normal CSW when not make this stupidity and not have this people like this person.
Old 18-03-2012, 23:10   #162
ArImInIuM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
Then, thanks to people like you the breed is in such condition.
well here is if the race deteriorates it is MY fault, paula, please do you re-read
why my simple little man with a dog that matches what I like, I can destroy an entire race, if this dog was not born, I would NEVER buy another dog ..... because none of the dogs born at that time did not please me, I know Demoniak, I love this dog for what it is for his character that I know well, and have one of those girls, was a joy for me .. . I thank sophie domer daily for entrusting me géméhtoues, but say that I destroyed the race on my own is very important to me that I have, I think ....
Old 18-03-2012, 23:19   #163
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArImInIuM View Post
well here is if the race deteriorates it is MY fault, paula, please do you re-read
why my simple little man with a dog that matches what I like, I can destroy an entire race, if this dog was not born, I would NEVER buy another dog ..... because none of the dogs born at that time did not please me, I know Demoniak, I love this dog for what it is for his character that I know well, and have one of those girls, was a joy for me .. . I thank sophie domer daily for entrusting me géméhtoues, but say that I destroyed the race on my own is very important to me that I have, I think ....
You're one who is mantaining the comerce of the mongrels as pure breed, you're supporting it, if someone support then they will keep breeding, simple like that.
You bought a mongrel while at the exactly same time several mongrels exactly like yours are dying in the public kennels or streets.

But lets try to find a bit of logic:
You know your dog does not fit the standard, meaning that if you bought him thinking in a pure breed typical CzW you was mistaken, if you bought him already searching for a mix then you would not spread that it's a pure CzW.
meaning that you was mistaken by the breeder and instead of fight for your rights and try to avoid people to fall in the same lie, you agreed with her in keep breeding mongrels and keep deceiving people.
Old 18-03-2012, 23:19   #164
martiou07

Send a message via MSN to martiou07 Send a message via Skype™ to martiou07

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
nooo you jelous, they love much doggy and puppy thake a FREE you bad person Martiou, this all make only WITH A LOVE not for MONEY

only bad future in a few countrys, others countrys has now and have in future normal CSW when not make this stupidity and not have this people like this person.
Yes Daiva, I'm bad person , I know

martiou07 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 23:30   #165
ArImInIuM

[quote=wolfin;426379]nooo you jelous, they love much doggy and puppy thake a FREE you bad person Martiou, this all make only WITH A LOVE not for MONEY

quote]

daiva ...... do not talk about what you know .... you do not know the conditions of sale of some puppies .... neither the prices ...

thank you

but tell you one thing, the more you talk the more people will see these dogs, simply by a spirit of contradiction.
and frankly when you see some marriages clt and the result ... it is not ready to turn our eyes to them.
though WD says, though announced without proof, things will not change
as some do continue to breed dogs of 12, but hurry up, dogs are not immortal.
Old 18-03-2012, 23:41   #166
ArImInIuM

Quote:
You're one who is mantaining the comerce of the mongrels as pure breed, you're supporting it, if someone support then they will keep breeding, simple like that.
You bought a mongrel while at the exactly same time several mongrels exactly like yours are dying in the public kennels or streets.

But lets try to find a bit of logic:
You know your dog does not fit the standard, meaning that if you bought him thinking in a pure breed typical CzW you was mistaken, if you bought him already searching for a mix then you would not spread that it's a pure CzW.
meaning that you was mistaken by the breeder and instead of fight for your rights and try to avoid people to fall in the same lie, you agreed with her in keep breeding mongrels and keep deceiving people.
but what you do not want to understand is the dog I chose, it was this one and not another, that's the difference
I was never wrong, no fooling me, I have not lied.
but what you do not want to understand is the dog I chose, it was this one and not another, that's the difference
I was never wrong, no fooling me, I have not lied.
Now I show all my dogs with their affixes whole, I am proud of my "domaine de la combe noire" I am proud of my "p'tits loup d'amour" I am as proud of my "loups de l'ostrevent" .
and us, the more you focus, I would put more pictures, just a spirit of contradiction.
Old 18-03-2012, 23:50   #167
wolfin

you not understand this joke oh yes not strange why.

and next joke- kennel "de louve des carpates" without ... carpates you make a mistake with kennel name, or mas change a dogs

realy this is SO FUNNY
Old 18-03-2012, 23:52   #168
michaelundinaeichhorn

Dear Ariminium,

do you really believe all the things you're writing here?

Michael
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 23:54   #169
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

What im trying to understand is if you're dumb because you dont want to accept you were mistaken by the breeder (quite common, specially when you pay a lot for one animal/thing), or if you're dumb because you really keep believing your atypical animal is a pure CzW.
You can post the photos of your dog as you wish, I will be really happy to use them to show how a CzW should not look and how the mixes look like, also as I will be glad if you go to several dogshows, then I will be able to kick out of my list of judges all the ones who does not disqualify your atypical dog.
But dont go spamming all over the forum about bad Admin or Bad moderator because the TRUTH about your dog was shown in public, as if you were innocent.
Old 19-03-2012, 00:01   #170
wolfin

Nebulosa, michaelundinaeichhorn
like it.
Old 19-03-2012, 00:04   #171
ArImInIuM

and between us, I would own a CLT without luff, I would put it on the forum anyway ........ this does not restrain myself, and it does not mean that I endorse the sale of dogs not luff.
now it will not change my dog​​, she represents to me what I expected, it is viewed, it is hated, it asks me no problems, the next will be a matter CLT the affix , no matter the rumors, it's a choice I make and I have not fully accountable to anyone.
it is beautiful, it is ugly, it is of another color, I love all dogs, the rest does not matter to me.
Old 19-03-2012, 00:10   #172
Nebulosa

Bla bla bla we all love dogs, but we're talking here about the damage these mongrels with fake papers are doing in the breed, stop try to run away of the topic content.

It's not because I have an atypical sick beagle who I love that I should breed with her or support this kind of breeding.
Old 19-03-2012, 00:10   #173
martiou07

Send a message via MSN to martiou07 Send a message via Skype™ to martiou07

Quote:
and between us, I would own a CLT without luff, I would put it on the forum anyway ........ this does not restrain myself, and it does not mean that I endorse the sale of dogs not luff.
now it will not change my dog​​, she represents to me what I expected, it is viewed, it is hated, it asks me no problems, the next will be a matter CLT the affix , no matter the rumors, it's a choice I make and I have not fully accountable to anyone.
it is beautiful, it is ugly, it is of another color, I love all dogs, the rest does not matter to me.
Thus we can conclude that you agree with us and that you know well that your female is not a real CSW

Last edited by martiou07; 19-03-2012 at 00:15.
martiou07 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 00:15   #174
ArImInIuM

gift I give the picture of my dog ​​here just for you daiva, like that you can use
Now if a judge denies my bitch, or is the problem?

you say:

also as I will be glad if you go to several dogshows, then I will be able to kick out of my list of judges all the ones who does not disqualify your atypical dog.

it will create a shortage of judges in France ..... but it at least has the merit of making me smile such comments, thank you for that

thanks a lot

Old 19-03-2012, 00:18   #175
ArImInIuM

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiou07 View Post
Thus we can conclude that you agree with us and that you know well that your female is not a real CSW
but mine are ALL LOF ....... not?

is that right that interferes ...
Old 19-03-2012, 00:19   #176
Nebulosa

Quote:
but mine are ALL LOF ....... not?

is that right that interferes ...
Faked one and you know it very well.
Old 19-03-2012, 00:30   #177
wolfin

Quote:
Now if a judge denies my bitch, or is the problem?
yes are problem - purity
Old 19-03-2012, 00:31   #178
ArImInIuM

Quote:
Faked one and you know it very well.
paula is you who says, I'm just reading all this with an amused eye, because basically, I amuses me to see all that fuss, but from the beginning you do not UNDERSTAND.
for me it is a moment of relaxation, my coffee, my cigarette, my dogs sleeping at my feet, and the many adventures of WD.
I'd love to read different things, read things that would move the race, things that would really interresting, words that are used, it would be so much ...

paula, tell us of the latest weddings that have been made with intelligence, we speak of the lines approved by the breed club, show us with examples of compliant dogs, and maybe we'll look at some dogs with a different eye ....
Old 19-03-2012, 00:34   #179
ArImInIuM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
yes are problem - purity
seriously, for me it will not pose a problem, but in the opposite case it's yours it's going to be a problem ...
Old 19-03-2012, 00:36   #180
Nebulosa

You're surprised by this topic?! O sorry, it's so shocking for you that you yourself had probed to see what is needed for make a new official breed by FCI.
But I know its too much work, almost impossible without a lot of political contacts, help and years of work, then is much better keep using CzW papers isn't it?!