Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breed standard & bonitations

Breed standard & bonitations How typical CzW should look like, measurements and commentaries to the breed standard, information about bonitations and youth presentations....

Old 23-07-2004, 14:37   #21
mijke

Hi Letty,

I think that's the same as raw complete food of some marks in Holland
(there are already vitamins, minerals aso in it)

I feed my leonbergers some periods only dry food (in combination with tripe) and other times raw complete food. My experience is their fur is better quality since I did choose for these changing food periods.
My CsW's get dryfood and tripe. And only one of them is reacting good at raw complete food.
(In a period when a dog works more they get more caloric food. )

But of course every individual dog is different

Not all of them get the same quantity, because some of them arey very fast to fat I think the best is to look at every individual dog.

For example you know what a problems we had with Karlik to find the good food for him

greetings and have nice holliday!
Mijke

PS: I am not a moderator anymore!!
http://www.ursidaestee.wolfdog.org/voor%20wolfdog/handtekening/New%20format%20banner%20Wg.jpg
mijke jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2004, 18:28   #22
fenris

I guess your food is of high quality. I have years of experience feeding sled-dogs and later my Saarloos dogs raw-meat and comm.produced raw food. He would need approx. 1 kg daily. Just decrease gradually if he puts on weight. Be aware of the fact that ingredients may vary according to available resources by the producers. Sure you have the highest CW according to bonitation results on this web-site.

Fenris
fenris jest offline   Reply With Quote