Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous All about Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs...

Old 18-01-2010, 16:30   #1
GalomyOak
Howling Member

Send a message via Skype™ to GalomyOak
Exclamation Puppy in California

I recently received an email from someone in California who (supposedly) imported a CSV puppy within the past 3-4 months. He is having HUGE problems with his puppy, and wanted to quickly get rid of it...I really worry for the safety of the puppy's life.... The guy also is not too happy with me, since I refused to reserve him a puppy from my own litter - so it is hard to get much information from him now. I don't know what breeder he got the puppy from, or even which country - only that it was Europe.

I will try to help this puppy as much as I can...but I would really like to talk to the breeder and see what their thoughts/wishes are - if I can get a reply from the new owner...I am so worried from this email.... Maybe the breeder (or someone who knows this breeder) will read this and send me a PM...

I really beg breeders in Europe...please, please, please get to know new owners and think very carefully before shipping puppies to the US. There are some really good potential owners in the US...but many more people that have no idea what it takes to be happy living with a wolfdog.

Translations to other forums would be very helpful!

Thank you,
Marcy
Old 18-01-2010, 18:08   #2
michaelundinaeichhorn

I have translated it for the German Forum but I don´t think the puppy comes from there.

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 18:56   #3
Rona
Distinguished Member

I've translated your post and published it on the Polish forum. I doubt if any Polish breeder sold him the puppy, but maybe somebody knows who did.

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 22:37   #4
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Marcy
why this owner does not contact breeder? I think every breeder will help to his puppy,when puppy has problem....But-maybe . His breeder does not know puppy has problem??????
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 22:44   #5
buidelwolf

Dear Marcy,

I posted your call for information on the Dutch forum. Update us if you receive more information!

Gr Robbert
buidelwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 23:00   #6
GalomyOak
Howling Member

Send a message via Skype™ to GalomyOak

Thank you so much to everyone for their help - I will certainly update if I receive more information.

All of the very best,
Marcy