Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 19-10-2012, 07:23   #1
Sherdor

Send a message via ICQ to Sherdor Send a message via MSN to Sherdor Send a message via Skype™ to Sherdor

Oh yes ...

- you are not wd administrator,

- you don't know nothing (because you don't search where there are the informations),

- and finally you say nothing interesting about the subject ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
Belive me, I have much more interesting things to do!

Really ??? I am not sure for that ...

But if you think well, i trust you to find something REALLY important to do instead of looking for fight with me ...
Old 19-10-2012, 07:55   #2
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherdor View Post
But if you think well, i trust you to find something REALLY important to do instead of looking for fight with me ...
Are you sane??? I only wanted to find out some info about your dogs of which I knew nothing. Major crime and I'm very sorry for that

I oficially declare that since now I'm not interested in your dogs and don't want to learn anything about them now or in the future. I've also fixed my profile and will not I see your posts any more. Now, happy?

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 08:02   #3
Sherdor

Send a message via ICQ to Sherdor Send a message via MSN to Sherdor Send a message via Skype™ to Sherdor

Quote:
I oficially declare that since now I'm not interested in your dogs

and don't want to learn anything about them now or in the future.

I've also fixed my profile and will not I see your posts any more.

Now, happy?
I think you took the best decision FOR EVERYTHING ! Well done !
Old 19-10-2012, 14:49   #4
vila

Owners of wolfdogs should be ashamed of yourselves, we should stick together. Every time I come here for some information or just to check out new topics I am disappointed to see arguing... always arguing. Some important topics and debates, but usually the most stupid arguments I have ever seen really sad
vila jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 15:31   #5
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vila View Post
Owners of wolfdogs should be ashamed of yourselves, we should stick together. Every time I come here for some information or just to check out new topics I am disappointed to see arguing... always arguing. Some important topics and debates, but usually the most stupid arguments I have ever seen really sad
I'm sorry, but I only very politely, using a phrase: why don't you..., advised a breeder to display info about his dogs in a more efficient way. In return I was called a thief.

It's not my fault that some people want to fight all the time, even without a reason.

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 21:44   #6
Sherdor

Quote:
I'm sorry, but I only very politely, using a phrase: why don't you..., advised a breeder to display info about his dogs in a more efficient way. In return I was called a thief.

It's not my fault that some people want to fight all the time, even without a reason.
Yes politely maybe, but your goal was different...

The problem i described is always the same, and many many many members complain about it.

The database is full of mistake because some members are disappointed and don't give any more information ... so some people which can change database make errors, and sometimes invent information, or finally choose to steal any information (false or not), like photos !

The better way should be to have a good behaviour to all members, forget maybe that some administrators or moderators are friend of some breeders and enemy from others ...

... that could be a way to refind a database with real and true informations.

If someone want any information about the dogs i talked about ... how it acts ?
Does he call the old owner of the dog because he has got a false information in the database ?

(it is only a small sample from the problem encountered)