Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Clubs & law > The Czechoslovakian Vlcak Club of America

Old 04-08-2008, 07:34   #1
Pavel

Send a message via Skype™ to Pavel

Hi Marcy,
I think, that through forum, you dont get any oficial answer from clubs. Simpliest way is send a email of mail to both clubs with your questions and wishes.
Pavel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 15:10   #2
GalomyOak
Howling Member

Send a message via Skype™ to GalomyOak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel View Post
Hi Marcy,
I think, that through forum, you dont get any oficial answer from clubs. Simpliest way is send a email of mail to both clubs with your questions and wishes.
Thanks Pavel! That was part of my question - who is the best person to contact from the clubs - and what is the email for these people?
I have a friend who speaks Slovakian, and I can read French fairly well, but I don't consider myself to be very good at speaking any language other than English...
GalomyOak jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 15:51   #3
GalomyOak
Howling Member

Send a message via Skype™ to GalomyOak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildenmorgen View Post
Thanks Pavel! That was part of my question - who is the best person to contact from the clubs - and what is the email for these people?
I think I may have answered at least part of my own question while I was browsing another thread. Is [email protected] the correct address for what we need?
GalomyOak jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 20:27   #4
Pavel

Send a message via Skype™ to Pavel

Yes slovakian contact is correct and contact to leader of CZ Club is [email protected]
Pavel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 20:07   #5
PRoth1RN

Default No answers to offer

Hi marcy. I don't have any answers for you but when you are ready to sell any of your CZW pups I am very interested in acquiring one as a pet. I recently had to have my shepard/wolf dog put down and I really miss her. We had a great relationship and i think I can have a another relationship lke that with another wolf dog. Peter Roth
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildenmorgen View Post
I think I may have answered at least part of my own question while I was browsing another thread. Is [email protected] the correct address for what we need?
PRoth1RN jest offline   Reply With Quote