View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 07:40   #3
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunas Mom View Post
Hi all, here is a link to the new periodical, "Wolfdog" Magazine
http://wolfdogsmagazine.org/#
It looks interesting, but not sure if it is applicable - if it's all about "hybrids" does it apply in any way to vlcaks?
Will it have information useful to me?
Is it worth the $40 a year subscription price?
Just my fife cents:
I can´t find any impressum, no hints who is responsible, who is the seller. Even if you want to advertise nothing shows up but a mail-adress. That woudn´t be a good sign for a German magazin and I would ask myself for the reasons for this.
Normally you can order one edition for a try or there is somewhere something like the terms and conditions you subscribe for, this is nowhere to be found here , it also takes 1-2 month till you hear at all from the company...
I did understand that you are also interested in vlcaks because of their working skills not just into their looks, you could have easily get yourself a hybrid in your country if you would have liked to. I doubt, that you will find anything usefull about them in a hybrid magazin that seems to just publish stories people send in, because I doubt, that the people sending in stories about vlcaks will have the same point of view you have or the same reasons to get a vulcak. At least it wouldn´t be more than all the stories you can get here for free.

Regards
Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote