View Single Post
Old 30-03-2008, 02:40   #54
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyos
For your information, Martial (then you like chronology)... ou are still on the maernity or maybe nor there nor more, I'm the person who import the first Saarloos wolfhound for france ( question about me to C.Keizer if you find her)... the CzW in this time wasn't recognized by FCI so still wasn't of my interess and wasto much GSD in body etc, but don't worry I had cross wolf hibryds with 5 years old in Canada... my father had imported his firsts huskies.. you're still in worm stage...
Incredible that person with some experience like you isn't able to argue with knowledge about the tail of a wolfdog, a very experienced breeder like you isn't able to know the preferences in selection and put a not very wished tail set as almost disclassificatory problem in a breed with 5 blood lines.
Anyway, for what you write is pretty clear that you chose the wrong breed for breed, I can say it because in some topics ( not only that I take this quote) you say that your dogs have quality because they had win on dogshows, Czechoslovakian wolfdogs are working breed and may have good character for work, your very good dogs are already used as stud and none have working titles or tests, nor the basic BH, if they had a bonitation results you can say that you care minimally for the behaviour but nor it they have, levian, you're trying to proof good character of your dogs with photos at dogshows, sorry but it is a shame, you as very experienced breeder thinking that dogshows are a test for character in a working breed, that leave us to think how bad may be the character of the dogs consider by you fearfull or problematic.

[off topic]

Last edited by Nebulosa; 15-06-2008 at 17:11. Reason: explained ;)
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote