View Single Post
Old 29-03-2012, 00:44   #251
michaelundinaeichhorn

Hello Jean Pierre,

I'm Michael, husband of Ina. In the last part of your posting you lost a little bit of your composure and switched to a quite common style.
Anyway...
First of all me and Ina believe that you and your family, including the animals, live a happy life in your home.
Never doubted that.
But that's not the point.
The point is that it took a long time to bring the CSW's to the present state and there's still a lot of work to do.
Only 10-15 years ago we had a much higher rate of shy and anxious animals but it improved tremendously.
So why taking this step backwards by crossing in wolves again?
I'm not saying that your wife did it, but she's deliberately breeding on with these animals and therefore cheating. With FCI pedigrees.
That's a fraud. Not more and not less.
Either she does it on purpose, she doesn't realize it (wasn't she something posting of intelligent dogs...) or she is that blind that she doesn't want to see it.
You know, I'm working with (real) wolves and dogs for 20 years now and I believe what I see. In phenotype and behaviour. I just don't like to be lied on.
That's all.
I am against the production of wolf-hybrids, that's my opinion, but if you like to keep them be free to do that, but please don't try to make us believe that these animals are CSW's.
So if this video made a few more people aware what's going on at the moment, it was definitely worth showing it.

Michael

Last edited by michaelundinaeichhorn; 29-03-2012 at 00:47.
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote