View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 18:30   #15
Mosi

Send a message via AIM to Mosi Send a message via MSN to Mosi

Quote:
UK is a shitty place with shitty weather, too much traffic, too many people, too many stupid rules, so I think CSVs are probably better off in Europe.
LOL. Wales is a shitty place
I noticed you live in Prestatyn, im in Porthcawl so not too far away XD
To make this not as offtopic, i also agree with a progeny number

Quote:
I still want to keep 99% of people away from them. The more fond of them I become, the more protective of them I feel. I want to keep them secret or at least very exclusive. No-one needs to be told about the CSV out of the blue or have it suggested
Im not sure if I agree or disagree with this, I think part of the problem is that people are unknowledgeable about this breed - but I guess what you are saying is that you dont want it to become fad like.
I agree with that, I'd hate to see people breeding these badly and with no knowledge, id also hate to see CSV or CSV crosses in rescue centers dotted around the country as people have no clue how to look after them.
I hate how people love to breed crap 'breeds' at the moment, lovely Puggles and PomerPoos and Labradoodles, O.o then try to palm them off as a genuine breed for hundreds.
Where as the lovely rare GSD X whateverjumpedoverthegatelastnight gets put to sleep all over the country because rescue centers cant find them homes.
(ends rant)

come see my art --->
www.afiach.deviantart.com
Mosi jest offline   Reply With Quote