View Single Post
Old 25-03-2006, 10:25   #1
solowolf

Default czws in uk. please respond

hi, as some of you are aware for over 2yrs i have been fighting defra and the kennel club to get the law changed in uk regarding the czws, i will be allowed to have my say with defra very soon, i have been in contact with the international veterinary group in u.k and they have agreed i have a very good case to ask for the czws to be removed from the dangerous wild animal list, recently i have recieved e mails from persons unknowen saying that people from europe dont want or need the czws in the u.k these emails could be from people who do not like the kennels i stayed at in france, if so let me assure you i have nothing and want nothing to do with these kennels or the mall practice that goes on there, when my wife and i discovered certain things in france we left,,,,,,, i have given hundreds of hours writting letters and the same on the phone fighting for the czws in uk, i have refused to give the kennel club my registration papers back, i have refused to let my dogs be treated as dangerous wild animals under the law, and i am prepared if nessesary to go to jail rather than give up on my dogs, i would like wolfdog.org to set up a vote as i want to see if i have support from europe and the breed clubs to continue my fight, i would like to know do you think the czws should be in uk, mr r winder pacino kennels u.k
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote