View Single Post
Old 24-06-2011, 12:26   #19
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navarre View Post
I call it a "fake pedigree", rules (broken) or not.
It is a pity but it seems you are right - I think we start to have problems also with Italian breeders. Yesterday and today I received two emails from different sources with information about very suspicious "Italian" dog which lives in France right now. The dog is a AWD and is totally different than the rest of the litter. "Funny" - it was sold from Italy to "de la Louve blanche" kennel. (all suspicios cases lead ALWAYS to the same source and the same persons are involved)

It seems that this Wolfdog was replaced by a American Wolfdog. The question is if it was done with the knowlegde of the breeder (if he chated the pedigree) or the dog was replaced with AWD already in France (without knowledge of the Italian breeder).

It is about this dog:
http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/11123

I spoke with some breeders and they confirmed that the puppy on the first photo (which I received from the breeder directly) DO NOT MATCH with the dog which photos are put later by the French breeder.

And when I look on the photos of the puppies of Blood's Lykan - they are 100% Saarloos alike (they are not purebreed). I must come to the same conclusion that we have another case of pedigree cheating in France (Italy?).
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote