View Single Post
Old 21-06-2012, 11:22   #187
Fede86
Entità cinofila da web...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leila View Post
it makes no sence to NOT display the litters. the litters are born, have pedigree,... so why do not show them? realy stupid.

[...]

i know, you want to "warn" people, but still, you dont have proofs!

I don't even see it in terms of "proofs"... I simply don't think the job of this website should be to "warn" anybody. If one is stupid enough to buy a pup without doing the proper research about health, genealogy, temperament, reputability of the breeder and so on, well... he/she deserves what he/she gets (a mix, an unhealthy dog, a dog with bad temperament or whatever).

The problem in my opinion is at a higher level. In some countries pedigrees are delivered too easily, dogs can be bred without any requirements, people can become "breeders" without any proved knowledge, there is no control over the activity of the breeders and on the litters that are registered and one can basically do whatever he/she wants. I don't think this website could fix this mess, nor should it try to replace the parties whose responsibility is to avoid or solve this mess (FCI, breed clubs etc).
Fede86 jest offline   Reply With Quote