View Single Post
Old 27-04-2009, 14:19   #23
Juniorwolf

I am trying to organize some extra fun for all who comes to worlddogshow 2010 in Denmark and want to hear if anybody will be interested ?

Givskud-Zoo is a very big Zoo/safaripark, which is placed about 50km from the worlddogshow and there is a possibility to get an exclusive "meeting" with the wolves after the Zoo/park is closed, in the middle of the wolves area is a small "house" with a veranda/porch, where the staff will prepare a supper/dinner for those who are interested to "eat with the wolves" and in same time get some information(in English and/or German) of the wolves daily activities, puppies, breeding program and so on... it is allowed to bring your dog(s) to "eat with the wolves", in the Zoo/safaripark it is possible to drive around by your own car or in a safaribuss with a guide(just like a real safari) to meeet all the animals up close and more or less free, some places you must get out of the car to see the animals in their pens/inclosements.
So I would recommend to come "early" and take a safari by buss or by own car and around 18:00 come and "eat with the wolves".
...in addition to the zoo/safaripark is a hostel where it is possible to stay overnight with your dogs.

Please give me some feedback on this, so I know if I should arrange such an event ...no strings attached yet ! so far it is just a request to see if it would have any interest ?

The worlddogshow will be 24.6.2010(for CSW) all breeds 24.-27.6.2010 and I wanted to arrange to "eat with wolves" the day before(23.6.2010).

http://www.givskudzoo.dk/

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Juniorwolf; 27-04-2009 at 14:25.
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote