View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 22:05   #12
nicholas

Dear Margo,

I know this reply is way too late, and i apologize for that. Tristan's father is Aron Sokoli Oko (BOB05 PW07 CH PT, LOP322705) and his mother is Quenn of Dreams Molu ES (CH PT, LOP313314). Tristan's real name from the breeder is Zorro Do Lugar Do Poco.

I would like your help on the following. I am interested to mate Tristan and i have no idea if there are any CSWs in Greece. I have read the names here on the forum and i was wondering if any of these dogs is a female. I would like to have the contacts of the owners and call them to see if anyone is interested in mating his/her female wiht Tristan.

I would be greatful if you could help me on that.

Other than that, Tristan is a really beuatiful dog and perfectly healthy now. He is about 43kg now and full of energy. Messing around with him is really fun. The only thing is that when ever anybody tries to pet him, he likes to grab people's hands and put it in his mouth. He does not bite fiercly but for some people this is annoying. I have tried almost anything to make him stop but with no success. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help and kind regards.

Nicholas
nicholas jest offline   Reply With Quote