View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 13:13   #4
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
So you mean that I did`nt drag my dog as hard as Botis were ?
Well I have no intentions of duing so...
Dear Rolf - the problem (YOUR PROBLEM) is that on every endurance run there are many people who see and can confirm the reality.

Botis passed 100km already two times. Such distance is for him nothing. He has the best times in SVP1, SVP2 and SVP3. He loves to run and he can easily run over 20km/h (it is still running and not gallop). He was NEVER draged. And saying anything else is just a lie who can be confirmed by anybody who saw him running.

Unfortunately "draging the dogs" apply exactly to you. For me you are a HERO - VERY strong man who will be able to make 100km even with Fila Brasileiro (alhough I can imagine the look of such poor dog after the test). I saw only three dogs which were draged so much - one fall down on the track, second gave up after 20km and only Uno was the only one who finished the track.

My words are not invented right now - it can be confirmed by the organizators of the endurance run in Samorin that I complained about the CACT given to Uno because for me he (or maybe better said: you) didn't deserve it. Uno was draged and after the run he had good visible problems with the forelegs (typical sign for dragged dogs). He was going to the car with stiffed legs and visible pain. My personal opinion is that CACT should be given to dogs which make the test within excellent time and finish it in excellent condition. Any not to ANY dog who passed it (expecially when it is visible it was already "too much" for him).

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP

Last edited by z Peronówki; 04-12-2009 at 13:21.
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote