View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 09:12   #78
martiou07

Send a message via MSN to martiou07 Send a message via Skype™ to martiou07

hello, thank you for these vidéos.

how made you in Italy for correctly judging the characters in the presence of the owner ???

I made pass the bonitation to my female by Monika Soukupova, the test of character passed in my presence then without my presence. This year Daiva Rimaityte made pass to my male, the test of character without my presence. Thus a Czech bonitation and Slovak, we have well could see the character.

correct me if i am wrong :

interest of this test is to see whether the dog is able to go up in pressure and to go down again in pressure when it there does not have threat in front of the same person and without the owner?

I really do not see how to judge the character correctly; a dog then it is with its owner?? the dog defers its confidence on its owner, and the reaction can be completely different without its owner.

Afflicted, but I am not agreement with the test of character of the Italian bonitation, for me the results are not right whole .....

impossible to see whether the dog of itself goes down again in pressure, therefore to see the real stability of the dog , no ???

why do Italy make different test, which reproach towards the tests of Czech and Slovak ?????

sorry for my english

Martial

Last edited by martiou07; 10-09-2009 at 09:47.
martiou07 jest offline   Reply With Quote